Purple/lavender theme day 2 navratri 17th Oct

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone

well back, today is second day navratri and me decided that for the next 8 days (it seems this year its not 9 days, well thats what mum has told me, i may be incorrect) well for the entire navratri we shall have colour themes and today its the honor of PURPLE/LAVENDER  (i couldnt ever figure out the difference but there is) (idea given by nimmi-hhl)

here are few images of purple/lavender, do choose your favorite and post your pics also 
(note some pics have only a purple stip int he dupatta or the background or just plain old photoshopπŸ˜‰, no complaining I got the permission from the boss and no complains about first pic of malik, i still love him despite him shooting RK, i am crazyπŸ˜†)
Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm going to Res this spot... come back when you're done ... hehe... but by seeing the first 3 pics only I have a million things on my mind... 

EDITED:

Okie dokie...first off...  amazing theme idea...πŸ‘.. I had thought it was regarding the theme and wanted to wait n watch...Madhu as usual looks amazing in purple/lavander... and do I even have to mention about RK? No words to describe how hot he looks...

BTW you're right there are only 8 days this year for Navratri...

Now here are a few fun facts and I'll relate them to MB/RK ... 

1. Purple is known to be the color of "Royalty" - Now we all know RK and Royalty go hand in hand... his every style, his elegance, everything spells out that he no less than Royalty himself...and Madhu's beauty speaks for itself... 

2. Light Purple/Lavender are known to evoke nostalgic and romantic feelings... In each picture where MAdhu was dressed in Purple or even RK... we have seen a new development in their relationship... something small or big has lead to somehow evoking romance in their hearts for each other...whether they realize it now or not is a different question but the feelings are there and the Purple beautifully symbolizes that... 

Ok thats all for my take on your post...once again good job πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by armulover - 11 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: armulover

I'm going to Res this spot... come back when you're done ... hehe... but by seeing the first 3 pics only I have a million things on my mind... 

hope the theme idea was in your million ideas

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc theme

Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 11 years ago
armulover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

hope the theme idea was in your million ideas

It was upto some extent...edited my post... hope u enjoy... πŸ˜›
kirti_fiji thumbnail

EDITED:

Okie dokie...first off...  amazing theme idea...πŸ‘.. I had thought it was regarding the theme and wanted to wait n watch...Madhu as usual looks amazing in purple/lavander... and do I even have to mention about RK? No words to describe how hot he looks...

BTW you're right there are only 8 days this year for Navratri...

Now here are a few fun facts and I'll relate them to MB/RK ... 

1. Purple is known to be the color of "Royalty" - Now we all know RK and Royalty go hand in hand... his every style, his elegance, everything spells out that he no less than Royalty himself...and Madhu's beauty speaks for itself... 

2. Light Purple/Lavender are known to evoke nostalgic and romantic feelings... In each picture where MAdhu was dressed in Purple or even RK... we have seen a new development in their relationship... something small or big has lead to somehow evoking romance in their hearts for each other...whether they realize it now or not is a different question but the feelings are there and the Purple beautifully symbolizes that... 

Ok thats all for my take on your post...once again good job πŸ˜ƒ

yeah nice one dear, thanks
armulover thumbnail
P.S. my favorite is RK in the purple sweatshirt/scarf...

I can't post pictures from work computer... but I think u guys get which one I'm talking about... πŸ˜›

Edited by armulover - 11 years ago
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice theme😊

but

yeah cheating haiπŸ˜†

kirti_fiji thumbnail

P.S. my favorite is RK in the purple sweatshirt/scarf...

I can't post pictures from work computer... but I think u guys get which one I'm talking about... πŸ˜›

can you tell me which episode please
pluviophile. thumbnail
Beautiful theme, My favourite colour πŸ˜›