Posted: 11 years ago
She is only one by far whom i love much out of all female inmates. I feel bad when she cries on being accused of doing anything that she dint actually do . Like today she cried, even though it was proved fake later but i felt bad when she cried. She is the most guileless female inmate who don't seem to be playing game or thinking bad for others. She also seems down to earth person.
First of all she didn't cry, it was all a game and they all get along well. But yeah she does seem to be a nice person but unfortunately they never show enough of her, just 3-4 a day thats all:/
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

She is only one by far whom i love much out of all female inmates. I feel bad when she cries on being accused of doing anything that she dint actually do . Like today she cried, even though it was proved fake later but i felt bad when she cried. She is the most guileless female inmate who don't seem to be playing game or thinking bad for others. She also seems down to earth person.

I also like her, want BB to show more of her.
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago

i dont  think so attrective , she  seems like a  manuplative type  girl  
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

i dont  think so attrective , she  seems like a  manuplative type  girl  

and cunning to...I find her chugalkhor
yeah 
i like herrr too 
love sayantani 
want her to win bb6
I thins she's staying quite to stay under the radar.

Though not touched by her crying 😆  but I like her too as a person. She seems a well composed & very sensible girl to me

I was blown away by her acting skill today.. too good..
Originally posted by tanya.91

Though not touched by her crying 😆  but I like her too as a person. She seems a well composed & very sensible girl to me

and not a pervert.. does not do underwear add.. does not touch hand of other guy etc. etc.