*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Urvashi asked Sidhu the same question which was in my mind. Sidhu used to play cricket and there might have been his friends in the opposition team too. But that didn't mean he would not score against them. He was playing a game then too and abiding by the rules and even now BB is another game and should have played by the rules. Sidhu conveninetly gave a completely unrelated answer that cricket used to be played in white clothes and now in coloured clothes. Although I still support Sidhu of the 15 contestants his answer was not convincing.

*king*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think he meant those were old times
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Siddu thinks he can win in conversation but he was not convincing this time.

Originally posted by: *king*

Urvashi asked Sidhu the same question which was in my mind. Sidhu used to play cricket and there might have been his friends in the opposition team too. But that didn't mean he would not score against them. He was playing a game then too and abiding by the rules and even now BB is another game and should have played by the rules. Sidhu conveninetly gave a completely unrelated answer that cricket used to be played in white clothes and now in coloured clothes. Although I still support Sidhu of the 15 contestants his answer was not convincing.

*king*

I like Sidhuji too...I think his answer was not clear but layered that most of the people didn't understand...I believe he was saying that in cricket nobdy gonna feel bad if we score against them.(white clothes - clear idea of winning and loosing)...in BB if u nominate sm contestant and if he/she goes out of the BB house knowingly or unknowingly(colored clothes) u affect their limelight or career as BB gives a lot of exposure to them and money too.
ayushiish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly! I highly doubt that he entered the game without knowing the rules and regulations. He knew he would have to vote every week so why make a big fuss about it just to make yourself look sacrificing, the ever so loving and caring and truthful. I mean come on man, that was irritating.

Big boss is no less πŸ˜† they nominated everyone because they knew someone would retaliate and they did πŸ˜†...

popatgappu thumbnail
well..with no offense I think he meant by saying white clothes is (in old time cricketers sachai se game khelte the)  and in today's time its with colourful clothes (?) πŸ€”
Wow brilliant analogy. I have missed the episode, so I am not sure what happened. But I am impressed with Urvashi for questioning his stance on the issue. And as usual I am sure Siddhu ji must have come up with his bundle of messed up arguments to cover his so called morals and principles. I am so disappointed with him. I hope he loses this saintly robe and brings in some drama and entertainment.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too missed the episode!! will comment after watching the repeat telecast...but the way urvashi had asked questions was brilliantπŸ‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO Sidhi can afford (monetarily as well as otherwise) to show his higher being as I seriously doubt the prize money is of much importance to him and also he isn't in the show for exposure. So I seriously believe that Sidhu is in the show to show the viewers his POV and high standards and nothing wrong in it. He is showing that the game can be played dfferently. 

He really threw a googly to BB, whn he refused to nominate nd BB very smartly turned the tables on him by nominating all. Even in that Sidhu came out better and some of the housemates ended up in the bad light.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

IMO Sidhi can afford (monetarily as well as otherwise) to show his higher being as I seriously doubt the prize money is of much importance to him and also he isn't in the show for exposure. So I seriously believe that Sidhu is in the show to show the viewers his POV and high standards and nothing wrong in it. He is showing that the game can be played dfferently. 

He really threw a googly to BB, whn he refused to nominate nd BB very smartly turned the tables on him by nominating all. Even in that Sidhu came out better and some of the housemates ended up in the bad light.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red: I actually thought just the opposite. None of the housemates had my respect while Siddhu ji stood at a different level. After the whole fiasco, I actually lost a bit of respect for thinking of him as a mature individual. He acted quite childish and someone who has different rules for himself and other set of rules for others. I even found him to be judgmental with a shade of pride and ego. It's great to have morals/principles and to stand tall with them but the way he went about that day with nomination, it was plain childish to me.

Oh well, for me BB is drama and entertainment. I definitely do not want to see another Rahul Roy in the house. I need me entertainment and not pravachaan. So to each his own. But I am not liking BB these days.