Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Big Boss's tactical error

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I would like to imagine BB team had planned a Dillu-Pillu sob story show in which Pillu would do coon-coon around Dillu's feet, she would kick him, he would wag his tail between his legs and return again...and slowly DIllu will get fond of puppy and on screen, they resume their lives together! Well...something of the kind!

I mean come on! 😔

Think from Pillu's point of view.

If he wasn't dead sure of what exactly will be Dillu's responses to his LEECHAD overtures, would he risk a National shame of getting kicked by his fatso-ex?

He precisely knows the rules of the game and knows what exactly Dillu will speak and what lengths she would go to, while (initially) shunning him!

Kashif too is someone who has been planted in show to last the distance. Idea was to show a AAM AADMI who beats the odds and progresses far in show. Bura ho us inquisitive journalist ka who revealed Sallu-Kashif WANTED time connection. Any way...😊

This week, when it came to Nominations, Choosa Hua Aam Kashif, Dillu ka Pillu and Fevicol ka Jod aunty Sampat got together in firing line!

I believe this is where BB made a huge tactical error. He should have left these three to face the eviction day and as expected Sampat Aunty would have gone back to lead her Gulabi gang Marches!👏

Blunder BB did was to offer a life line to one who performed the best in task and gave the three a task and biggest mistake--HE ALLOWED SURVIVOR TO BE DECIDED BY HOUSE INMATE VOTES.

One more hope of BB would have been that because of class divide, in any case Sampat would be the least favoured and whether she finishes 2nd in task or 3rd, either way she WOULD BE THERE as one of the last two and finally, get evicted on Saturday!⭐️

Big jolt to Big Boss- Sampat did well enough to win the task challenge and incredibly, left Pillu and Choosa Hua Aam to battle it out!

And this I believe is real dilemma for BB now.

One of the two guys has to get evicted now,--------- unless they change script and on some pretext come up with a,"Dussehre ke uplakshya mein BigBiss, dono jokers ko abhay-daan dete hain, is hafte koi baahar naheen jaayega!"😆

Otherwise, BB has little choice.

If Dillu-Pillu script is too important for the season for BB, Choosa Hua Aam will be sacrificed.

As a sop, Salman could ask him to train him in Salman's next film,"Ek Thha Khargosh"! 

Alternatively, they have no choice but to evict Pillu now and around Diwali time, bring him back on Ghodi with ShivMohan band playing,"AAJ MERE YAAR KI SHAADI HAI" on their band equipment and Sidhu Paa ji doing Kanyaadaan of Dillu, wiping his own tears and moving out of BB House to report for Winter Session of Lok Sabha!😭

And if BB feels Pillu offers little in scope of entertainment and is only busy groping all females in house, be they girls, birds or flies, they might as well decide to keep Choosa Hua Aam and hope some great action scenes develop between Choosa Hua AAM, Naagin Bindi Urvashi and Constipated Model Madhok!👍🏼

Panga toh ho hi gaya Big Boss! 😛

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😆 lol bigg boss chahtehe ke sampat show jeete alag che 🤣
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Dillu-Pillu romance mein waise hi dum nahi hai, otherwise Sallu Miyan Pillu ko warning nahi dete.

Sallu miyan ki warning ka matlab Pillu samjha nahi. Sallu Miyan keh rahe the ki idhar-udhar haath maarne ke bajaye apni biwi pe concentrate kar na. Magar Pillu ke haath ki khujli aisi hai ki "ladki dekhi mooh se seeti ..." isliye is hafte BB karenge Pillu ka boriya bistara gol, aur Pillu ki Gol biwi ke layenge koi aur.

Samachar samaapt
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WELL --- everything was going well I THINK - until media FOUND out that KASHIF was SALMAN's recommendation ------@ So to appear unbiased, SALMAN kind of SCOLDED him in very first episode which was UNNECESSARY -----@ Now it would not HURT to move KASHIF out of the PICTURE -----because anyway HE did spoil image of COMMAN MAN --- so the IDEA of AAM AADMI failed big time because of KASHIF's immature behavior -- / @@ =

For BB -- I think DIVORCE story is more important --- it can create lot of CURIOSITY factor amongst AUDIENCE --- just like TV soap episodes - / @  PEOPLE will look forward to see if they ever end up patching up on SHOW --- @ / =

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Magar Pillu ke haath ki khujli aisi hai ki "ladki dekhi mooh se seeti ..."
Samachar samaapt

👏🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😆 lol bigg boss chahtehe ke sampat show jeete alag che 🤣

vaat laga di Aunty ne!

Kamre se chipak gayi apne!😛

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

WELL --- everything was going well I THINK - until media FOUND out that KASHIF was SALMAN's recommendation ------@ So to appear unbiased, SALMAN kind of SCOLDED him in very first episode which was UNNECESSARY -----@ Now it would not HURT to move KASHIF out of the PICTURE -----because anyway HE did spoil image of COMMAN MAN --- so the IDEA of AAM AADMI failed big time because of KASHIF's immature behavior -- / @@ =

For BB -- I think DIVORCE story is more important --- it can create lot of CURIOSITY factor amongst AUDIENCE --- just like TV soap episodes - / @  PEOPLE will look forward to see if they ever end up patching up on SHOW --- @ / =

Good point.

Choose Aam ko be-rahami se choos ke fenk diya jaayega shaayad!😕

-Cruiser- thumbnail

👍🏼

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Whats this with new face off stunt this season ??  I am not liking this face off to save nominated contestants...are yaar mushkil se nominate hote hai aur phir bach jaate hain 😔😆 
I dislike both Rajeev and Kashif - But still...I think they can create some  drama atleast - Sampy aunty ke gaane nahi sun ne hai 🥱
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Whats this with new face off stunt this season ??  I am not liking this face off to save nominated contestants...are yaar mushkil se nominate hote hai aur phir bach jaate hain 😔😆 

I dislike both Rajeev and Kashif - But still...I think they can create some  drama atleast - Sampy aunty ke gaane nahi sun ne hai 🥱

yeah, face off stunts..a big...👎🏼

Sampy Auntie has created Chhucchunder in Snake's (Big Boss's) mouth situation. He seems incapable of either spitting out or swallowing the Chhucchhunder!

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago