Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~DAVID BECKHAM FANCLUB~~

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

So..here is  the place to talk about the HOTTEST footballer:DAVID BECKHAM! Its sad that he quits captaincy but still HE IS THE CAPTAIN OF OUR HEARTS!!

Name: David Beckham
Full Name: David Robert Joseph Beckham
Height: 5 feet 11 1/2 inches
Nationality: British
Birthdate: May 2, 1975
Birthplace: Lleytonstone, London, England, UK
Profession: Footballer, Actor, Model
Wife: Victoria Beckham Adams (former member of Spice Girls)
Father: David Edward Beckham
Mother: Sandra West
Sister: Joanne and Lynne
Son: Cruz Beckham, Romeo James and Brooklyn Joseph Beckham

HIS PIX:

David Beckham fan site:
www.david-beckham.info

Edited by coolsonu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildchild thumbnail
omg yeh i wnt 2 join

n im sooooooooooo upset he stepped dwn 😭
sus143 thumbnail
me too in jaan!!!awwww he quits as captain 😭 😭 😭
buttercup thumbnail
awww im soo in.. hey friends dont cry.. he is going after giving soo many good memories and playing soo well ..we shud celebrate
buttercup thumbnail
i have loads of his pics frm last gam.. i captured from tv .. il post them all πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ .
sus143 thumbnail
hey guys we gotta need 2 rock dis fanclub so kip posting article related 2 him and picture!!!
sus143 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: buttercup

i have loads of his pics frm last gam.. i captured from tv .. il post them all πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ .

yha jaan post it!!!am gonna post his profile soonπŸ‘πŸΌ

sus143 thumbnail

One of the biggest names in world football, David Beckham is closing in on 100 England caps.
READ ALOUDDavid Beckham, Real Madrid

DAVID BECKHAM

Position

Midfielder

Club

Real Madrid

D.O.B

P.O.B

Leytonstone 

Start

Subs

Caps

Goals

Debut

v Mol, 09.96

Full Debut

v Mol, 09.96

First Goal

v Col, 06.98

Arguably the biggest name in world soccer, not only are the England captain's crosses and free-kicks incomparable, his work-rate is second to none.

First capped at 21 by Glenn Hoddle against Moldova in 1996, he was named as England's captain for the first time by caretaker Coach Peter Taylor for a friendly in Italy.

His stunning free-kick against Greece at Old Trafford took Sven-Goran Eriksson's team through to the 2002 World Cup Finals and will remain one of the greatest moments in England's history.

A Manchester United player from a young age where he won numerous trophies, including the Champions League in 1999, Beckham moved to Spain in the Summer of 2003 to join Real Madrid.

A successful 2006 World Cup Qualifying campaign, in which he scored twice, saw him help guide England through to Germany with a game to spare.

Going into the World Cup, Beckham has 31 direct assists for England. When added to his 16 goals, the England skipper has a direct influence on every other game he plays for he Three Lions.

Edited by sus143 - 17 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I sooooooo want to be in this club.Becky quits as captain but he still rox
blue rose thumbnail
hey guys can i join?? im ayesha i love david beckham too πŸ˜›