Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sidhu - Right or Wrong ??

Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Folks !!!

I see no logic behind Navjoth Singh Sidhu not voting to housmates... When you are already in the game and the rules are clear to you then you cant say no..

It is like He is playing cricket but wants to bat with his hand and not the cricket bat..

Wat say ??
Edited by Ezaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Well, there's a huge discussion/debate going on in the other thread. Everyone, including himself, knows he ended up creating a drama for whatever reason. The moment Sapna showed her support to him, he sprang like a coiled snake, hissing his ego out!

So it didn't even take a week for Sherry bhaji to show his true side to the janata. Sahi hai, guru! Lage raho. For the coming weeks, I'm banking on Urvashi and Sayantani to show what they've got to offer us all. 😉
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont know why hes making his own rules in bigg boss houise...contestant ho to contestant banke raho..not as bigg boss
Damn this thread came back alive after two weeks ðŸ˜² Even after two weeks, our Sadhu baba to vahi ke vahi hain with his adamant and egoistic attitude ðŸ˜›
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolz siddhu paaji badalne wale mein se nahi hai...hehe
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just hate him,...thats all
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The answer to your question depends on who you ask. Some people can't stand Siddu while others absolutely adore him. 
Cleopatraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hate his illogical arguements. Fake guy.