Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Purpose of the Last Task.

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i am unable to understand the main reason of the task which was played in the end. i mean why BB has done this? when the nomination was already announced according to the votes of the inmates then why playing such tasks?? just to save that PINKI aunty?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

i am unable to understand the main reason of the task which was played in the end. i mean why BB has done this? when the nomination was already announced according to the votes of the inmates then why playing such tasks?? just to save that PINKI aunty?

No no, you got it wrong BB wanted to save Kashif coz BB gave them Martial Arts Task in which Kashif is an expert, lol 😆. 
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I suppose there would be more such tasks in the future too. Earlier too one of the tasks involved Aseem creating a sketch for Niketan and Sapna giving a makeover for the nominated men. BB wants to highlight the skills of all participants and even give a platform to social activists to keep to the promise of a "clean show".

yes..!! It was expected Sampat will nominate this week.. BB saved him ... ! 
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

yes..!! It was expected Sampat will nominate this week.. BB saved him ... ! 

don't know why BB saved him. i didn't like her at all...
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in first week also nominated people were given chance to complete in a dance competition and sana khan and sampat were saved from nominations last week after winning the task.i think every week there will be task between nominated candidates and winner of the task will be saved from elimination.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bb2020

in first week also nominated people were given chance to complete in a dance competition and sana khan and sampat were saved from nominations last week after winning the task.i think every week there will be task between nominated candidates and winner of the task will be saved from elimination.

nice answer. lets see
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

No no, you got it wrong BB wanted to save Kashif coz BB gave them Martial Arts Task in which Kashif is an expert, lol 😆. 

the task given by BB was according to their talent only...

not only kashif who's a martial arts trainer...

rajeev is a poet...

and sampat always does parody songs..

that's why BB asked them to do task according to their talent...