vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
O m so glad how Sidhu paaji stand all alone...too good.

Hats of to this punjabi putar.  

Oye chha gaye Guru!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree that he is a good man, but before he went to BB house I am sure he knew that he has to nominate against others and I hate it when he keeps on saying that he does not want to nominate anyone, I think this has backfired.

I am just waiting for the day Kashif goes against Siddu, now that will be great to watch.

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Actually some ppl are like this. we have been watching sidhu on tv for so many years but never heard any bad thing about him.

Further he is MP, but we rarely saw him playing dirty game.

Agree, he is in bigg boss house, he was public choice. ppl want to see him. He is not like Del, sana or  Niketan. For whom it can be a launch pad, he is himself an achiever in many fields.
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Hillarious part was ppl were just on the verge of crying.

Second, vijesh was unable to control tears.

One more thing, sayantani is not a seedhi ladki.  have u guys saw her, how agitated she was.

let time cum, she will be leading in bitching and planning.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhusharma78

Actually some ppl are like this. we have been watching sidhu on tv for so many years but never heard any bad thing about him.

Further he is MP, but we rarely saw him playing dirty game.

Agree, he is in bigg boss house, he was public choice. ppl want to see him. He is not like Del, sana or  Niketan. For whom it can be a launch pad, he is himself an achiever in many fields.

Agreed, he does not BB to get popular as he already is very very popular.

I prefer him ove Shakti Kapoor (Season 5), I did not really like Shakti at all, compared to him Siddu is very good.
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
We cant expect ppl to be bad just to add some masala in the show😉
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
We are all on BB talking about how bad some people are , but don't we all have atleast one bad point in us coz if we didn't then we would be considered God.
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Hummm dat is too philosophical.

But, Sidhu refused, dat was one aspect but other housemates were trying to save their own names dat was another.

WE know its game, but give some time to start it.

Its too early, these ppl are just jumping. Till now there are no group formation, no bitching has started.

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Everybody is in house with some motive, some with the purpose of money, some for fame, some for a launching pad.

Why are we ignoring sidhu's vested interests    😳

jigerkatukda thumbnail
I find it to be a complete drama because before signing the contract for bigg boss he might have known the rules of the house. If he did not agree with them then he should not have accepted the offer. 
On the other hand if he did bring it up with bigg boss at the time of accepting the offer then bigg boss should not have let him in. This is complete drama which both the bigg boss and Sidhu accepted it.