Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Looks like these telly stars are same even in thei

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Before watching real personalties of these Stars, i did not know How would they be in their real lives . Since now they have entered show and showing their real personalites , i got they are same even in their real lives .

First i start off with

Rajeev Paul- this guy has done many shows but what show of him i watched was Kahani Ghar Ghar ki, he played role of raper there and raped one blind gal Khushi. Same semblance of raper i can see in his real self too in Bigg Boss, he keeps running behind Aashka and touches her back as if he would rap her as well, no matter what relation he shares with that gal.

Urvashi Dholkiya and Ashka Goradia- as we know these actress have essayed villain type roles in their respective shows , they are villain even in their real lives . Even though they are mum right now in show, they are very shrewd and playing game sagaciously. Day will arrive sooner when they will explode their anger towards other housemates , and will show they(Urvashi and Aashka) are really Komolika of Kzk and kalawati of laagi tujhse lagan respectively.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Need n cnt wit to see komolika n aashka
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha luvd Rajiv's part attract...he was a rapist in KGGK and soon he'll rape some1 here too...😆😆😆
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dnt say that..he flirts n being touchy that doesnt means he will rape smeone...dnt forget ashka din evn stoppd him till nw for a single tym..if i was her i wud hav givn one laafa...I am making fun of him too..bt its kind of offensive...Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Hahaha luvd Rajiv's part attract...he was a rapist in KGGK and soon he'll rape some1 here too...😆😆😆

.lol. Its sure he can get intimate with some lady. I hope its not Sana, otherwise your Salman would not stop himself from insulting My fav Paul. He looks nice even though he is too much old.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmangirl

Dnt say that..he flirts n being touchy that doesnt means he will rape smeone...dnt forget ashka din evn stoppd him till nw for a single tym..if i was her i wud hav givn one laafa...I am making fun of him too..bt its kind of offensive...

by any means,he does not flirt with her but rather tries to do Jabardasti . Yeah, i know she has stopped him from doing that, but not properly. If she warns him severly to not even close her to touch, i bet he would not have dared to do anything then. . . but not .. . It seems as if she knowingly enjoy whatever he does with her .
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

.lol. Its sure he can get intimate with some lady. I hope its not Sana, otherwise your Salman would not stop himself from insulting My fav Paul. He looks nice even though he is too much old.

Oh god whom are u praising ...Paul...??>...nahiii...keh do ke maine jo suna wo jhuth hai...😡
I hate him attract...he's too leechad..😆..i too hope he stays away from Sana...😊

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Lol. Simi .you can close your eyes to not encounter with truth. Re. Hehehe. Gather strength to re-read what i typed . Hehehe
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh you put your Soap knowledge to such good use?😆I agree with the Rajiv thing he talks about making up with Delnaz and then goes around doing all this.And I terribly want Urvashi to do something vampy,I had such high hopes from these girls and man what a bore they are?😡
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wave.

Gosh you put your Soap knowledge to such good use?😆I agree with the Rajiv thing he talks about making up with Delnaz and then goes around doing all this.And I terribly want Urvashi to do something vampy,I had such high hopes from these girls and man what a bore they are?😡

making up thing with delnaz is simply persistence . he does not want to do so, as i think.. he entered show ony to flirt and being touchy with girls. i hope one of them smacks him for being too much close to them . if no girl does that , then Salman is going to give him dose ...😆..