Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wow! fantastic update...rohan swayam and her husband and the kidnapper! all are the same person! perfect!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Baz!! 🤗
I am totally thrilled after reading the update! 😆
The starting when sharon entered her house and saw her wedding pic hung by the wall and admired her husband..i didn't expected her husband to do this to her! Rohan and Swayam the same! 😲
You literally imagined the whole chaotic scene and wrote it perfectly! 👏
This is awesome! I just love itt!! 😳
can't wait to read the next one! 😊
Update soon!! 😃
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude.. that was awesome... man.. when u said rohan.. i was llike what the f??? y is she married to this rohan... but then.. rohan is swayam.. n that's all that matters... waise why is he doing all this??? please update the nexrt part soon... and thanks for the PM...
shaani2209 thumbnail
okay baz m speechless...firstly yeh le 🤗 specially for putting up ur thinking caps n giving such an amazing update...
the update was awesome...
the way u started with the beauty of the picture n to the way u described her later was beautiful...
the happiness reached to me...
but then the thriller twist was a shocker...sharon's strugle to escape was very well penned...n WTH rohan is swayam n she gets to know this after her marriage 😲 n that too she gets to see such a side of him where he holds her hostage...intriguing...
update soon before i die with the suspense...
thanks for the pm...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Baz, welcome back my dear and what a thrilling start to the FF !! I loved how you wrote the whole scene where Sharon admires herself and her husband in their wedding attire !! After that was when, shall I say the action started !! I gotta give it to Sharon !! Poor girl was so scared and yet, she fought to escape with all that she had !! And just for a moment there when I thought she was free and was running into the arms of Swayam, I was proven right and wrong at the same time as it was Rohan, who is the guy who planned the whole kidnapping and whose name ain't Rohan but Swayam ??!! Totally confusing but definitely intriguing !! Can't wait for the next chapter !!
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cont! its intresting but do space out ur work! it hard to read it! 
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god baz ...i seriously don't have any words to say...i am just speechless... brilliant piece of work...everything from the beginning was described by u brilliantly... the way sharon was admiring their wedding pic...the way she was admiring her husband...wow...then her struggle to escape...outstanding...when she escaped from the house n met rohan her husband i thought why rohan where is swayam...but poor sharon she was so relieved to be in his arms...but then she came to know her kidnapper is none other than her husband...n at the end such a big turn of events...rohan is actually swayam...really really mind blowing baz...i am seriously in short of words...now i will request u to plz give us the next chapter as soon as possible...i just can't wait to read the next chapter...plz update soon baz...pretty plz...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
balle balle shawa shawa, BaZ has updated, sorry yaar thoda filmy hogaye, teri update deke meri dil ka haal yahi hai yaar. 

BaZ you are the best yaar, undoubtedly👏👏👏 The pull your updates give to the readers are always amazing, but this one is exceptional, yaar... When i started reading the update i felt now swayam will come in and then some romantic scenes would be there, but to my surprise it was a story with a difference👍🏼 Amazing!!!! You are a ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ , I totally bow before your writing ability, arey who would have thought that her husband himself is going to hold her as a hostage😲, well well BaZ i cant get enough words to express my admiration for your work dear, 👍🏼 you know i am total fida on your works but this one absolutely fantastic. The part where expressing sharon fear was so narrative, i could visualize the whole thing. Poor sharon the person she loves is the the culprit. A thriller romance is always my favourite. Thanks janu for this brilliant update ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 🤗 I know you are buzy but plz try to update jaldi waiting for the next part 

an ardent fan of yours😊
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Reserved

P.S I hope you won't strangle me to death for not commenting earlier. :(

- - - Edited - - -

🤗 Bazy-wazy (<-- way to humiliate some one 😆)

Awesome start. This ones really different from the rest of your works, I mean you're like the expert when it comes to sizzling romance and we've also seen you do humour and pain, but this, like I said, is new. But you've written it really well nonetheless. You've gotten me hooked already. I can't wait to know what else is going to happen in your FF. It's really intriguing, you know.

Once again I'm sorry, for more than one things, as you know.!

Thank you for the PM

Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, heroine kidnapped??? 😲

That too by her beloved husband????

Wat is it? Wat is the reason???

Reaveal the mystery soon.