Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pratik54000

Baz you crazzy little demon of devil you are back with something new again...mere rocking Bhai...yup i am back with my most fav. idea which i will be penning down for u all 😳

Now let me tell you the intro was mindblowing as you know from the comments you have recieved so far so mai kyu bolu ke ya bahot acha hai...haan ab tuje to pata hi hai ye amzingly mindblowing hai and bla bla bla...ye sab tune baki sare comments mein already pad liya hai ab mai repeat karke kya karu??????...lolz bhai yup sab ne bola aur apne bhi toh acha hi hoga😳 and thanks.

Acha ek baat jo kisi ne shayad nahi kahi hogi vo ye hai ke i felt this story more of suspense drama than love... kuch bhi mat bolna i know tu koi adi tedi comment maregi ispe par ye ek wild guess don't you dare isme mera pachka banaya to teri tail me sutli bomb phod dunga...haye bhai nai koi pachka nai karun gi...infact u guessed it right this story does have suspense and drama in it😈

Acha ab ye sab formalities ki kya zarurat thi ke tuje koi idea nahi aa rahe the and all😳... abe 100 shaitan dimag milke tera ek dimag bana isme idea na ho aisa ho sakta hai kya😆...  haan ye sahi bola ke SwaRon hug ki vajah se tuje perfect time mil gaya ye FF launch karne ke liye...arey nai bhai i was really feeling down as i already told ya..but swaron hug did made me want to write after sometime😳

Anyways isko continue karna surely and muje PMs bhejte rehna kyunki mai vo sab 19th November ko aake padunga as i am going on sick leave for exams...hahahaha...ab soch mat exams hai to nind vind udi hui hai to sick leave hi hui na hahahah...sure will keep sending u pmz...and all the best for exams...study hard😊

Chal ab yahi pe ruk jata hu...itne piddi se intro ke liye itna comment kafi hai...g bilkul kafi hai😆

Thanks for PM...do update soon...super soon...

Regards

Pratik

thank you so so much for such an amazing comment bhai😃
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

Originally posted by: meevee

Baz...u know I'm too big a fan of ur writing & wud luv to know whatu hav in store for us now...awww Api thank you so much😳...so waiting for ur update soon...sorry for the late comment aur ...no worries Api😳..in sab ke beech Enigma mat bhool jaana ...that one's very close to my heart..no Api won't forget it...it is very special to me also as it is my first swaron FF don't worry this one will also get late updates all of my FF's receive this treatment.

thank you so much for commenting.🤗
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
okay guys here goes the first chapter...i am so sorry for the delay but i think u all understand that i have to focus on my grades too...plz read till the end to form any opinion as u guys have an idea of how the first chaps of my FF's are...one more thing this FF is for swaron as TanHa so if in future someone reads it by mistake for swaron as someone else then plz u r not allowed to do that not until i say so myself which is not possible😳...never mind here goes the first chapter.

Chapter 1

She opened the door and entered her house struggling to keep the two big brown colored grocery bags in her hands. After entering the house she closed the door with her foot and continued to walk towards the kitchen. Her face was hid behind the grocery bags and she was hoping that she would not trip over something lying on the floor. But her feet stopped in front of a picture hung on the wall. It had recently found its way there and was one of her most precious and beautiful memories. She smiled upon seeing herself in the picture wearing a red colored bridal dress which made her look the most beautiful bride ever and standing next to the man who had a permanent residence in her heart now. She got married to him two weeks ago and it was the best thing that happened to her. Being the girl she was she never thought she would ever fall in love but he made her fall for him and she couldn't help but fall more and more in love with him. He entered her life like a storm and took away her heart like a cool, gentle soul soothing breeze of wind. She loved him and she knew he loved her too. What more could she ask from god? She stood there looking at her loving husband who had a tall and lean figure but still had a well built body. His hair was a bit long than usual and curled over his ears and also sometime fell over his eyes. She loved his hair and he had grown it out long for her she had requested him to do so. She loved running her fingers through his hair. He was also smiling in the picture just like her and his smile reached his eyes clearly telling how blessed he felt to officially have her as his wife in his life. His eyes were so warm and full of so much love that anyone could drown deep in them. she could stand there all day and stare at his handsome face but she had to cook dinner so she unwillingly tore her gaze from the picture and took small and careful steps towards the kitchen and upon lightly hitting the kitchen shelf she sighed in relief and placed the bags on the shelf revealing her angelic face, deep big brown eyes having pools of innocence in them, her pink colored lips which were set into a curved line giving away that she was living a happy, peaceful and contented life. But she was unaware of the fact that things change within a matter of seconds.

Her hair was half curled and fell on her face when she shook her head sighing when one apple found its way out of the brown paper bag and fell down the counter. She bent down securing her hair behind her ears to pick up the apple but as she was getting up her gaze moved forward and she saw a tall, bulky and dressed in black man moving outside her house. she could see him approaching her house and fear crept in her whole body paralyzing her in half bent position with her hand stretched out to pick up the fallen apple. Few seconds passed as she held her breath and it came out in a gasp as the seconds stretched into a minute and the man opened the door to her house and stepped inside. She grabbed the edge of the slab to support her but her knees gave away nonetheless and she fell on the floor. Without giving a second glance in the direction of the man she crawled on the opposite end of the kitchen slab and hid behind it. Her heart beat rang like an alarm in her ears and her throat went dry as sweat droplets formed on her forehead. Her hands started to shake as she fought back the tears which were starting to outline her eyes. Another minute passed and she slowly skidded on the floor to the end of the kitchen slab and peeked once again in the living room. There were two men now one of them went inside the first room they came across and the other one waited outside. She once again hide herself behind the slab and covered her mouth with her hands as tears now flowed out of her eyes and ran down staining her cheeks. She felt herself go numb due to fear but somewhere in the back of her mind a voice screamed that she has to act fast.

The man came out of the room and shook his head in negative at the other man who nodded and then approached the kitchen. He stepped in the kitchen making sure to make no noise and looked around. He slowly moved towards the kitchen slab as anyone could hide at its opposite end and in one swift moment bent over the slab to find no one there and Sharon saw him in horror hiding behind the kitchen door. She was holding a knife which was almost about to slip from her trembling hands. She knew she had seconds to act and instinct took over her. She was not an athlete but she was a dancer which meant she had quick reflexes and without wasting a second she ran outside alarming the man behind her with the sound of the door as she slammed the door shut. She tried to lock the kitchen door but her hands were trembling too much. She looked behind her and saw the other man's head popping out of the door of one of the rooms and then she heard heavy and rushed footsteps on the opposite end of the kitchen door coming towards her. Taking a deep breath she tried once again and the door locked just a second after the man in the kitchen applied pressure to open it. Upon instinct she took a step back and turned around not having enough time to praise herself for locking him up inside. She turned around to find the other man approaching her and looked at the outside door. One look told her that she could not make it to the door so she turned around and ran upstairs and the footsteps behind her also grew louder.

She entered the first room she found and closed the door behind her but someone gave her foot between before she could close it completely. A new wave of fear ran inside her body once again asthe man outside applied pressure more than her to open the door. she pushed it with all her might in order to close it but it was no use she knew was weak and the door was already open enough for him to step inside and the next second his scary form appeared making her take several steps back. He looked at her as if she was an animal being taken for sacrifice and she felt vulnerable, her heart beat at an abnormal pace and she wished he was with her right now whose mere presence in her life made feel protected. Everything seemed out of focus and the only thing which she could see at that moment was the unknown man approaching her like a hunter approaching his prey and once again instinct took over her. A part of her brain which remembered that she was holding a knife made her raise her hand and assault the man but he also had quick reflexes and grabbed her wrist before the knife could cut through his flesh. She was once again losing to him and being reminded that she is weak. Fresh set of tears ran down her eyes as the man twisted her arm behind her back making her drop the knife and then locked her other arm by wrapping his arm around her arm along with her waist. She struggled to get free but it was no use. Anger mixed with fear made her shout at him "who the hell are you and what do u want from me?" but no reply came instead the man started to push her towards the door in order to take her downstairs but she placed her feet on the wall beside the door and was now half in air. He shook trying to get her feet down on floor again but she pushed backwards using the wall and made both of them fall down. Then she opened her mouth to scream and a little noise came out of throat but then her mouth was covered by the man's hand. He felt her hand which he was holding behind her back and covered her mouth. She used the opportunity and stretched her hand forward to grab the knife which had earlier fallen from her hand. It was within her reach and she quickly grabbed it again then before the man could register what had happened she pushed the knife in his leg and he screamed in agony letting go of her immediately who rolled over him. He winced in pain and took out the knife from his leg. A pool of blood formed around his leg within seconds and he tried to cover his wound by his hands while she stood up and then it dawned on her that she actually hurt someone. But before she could feel bad about it she saw the other man whom she earlier locked in the kitchen at the top stair and their eyes locked for a second which was enough for her to gulp in fear.

She wasted no time and locked the door before he could enter and then ran inside the bathroom and locked its door too. She did not have her mobile on her and neither did she have a knife now. She looked here and there and tried to think what to do that's when she heard a loud noise which made her jump backwards. Whoever was outside the room was definitely trying to break the door. The banging noise continued to come and she sank to the floor feeling helpless and once again covered her mouth with her trembling hands. More tears ran down her cheeks and she tried to swallow in order to moist her dry throat a bit but her mouth was also too dry. She couldn't even form a proper loud scream if she tried her dry throat would make her choke too soon. Finally she could hear the door break which made her jump upwards and move as away from the door as the small bathroom allowed and then the footsteps enter the room then stop for a second probably to see his injured partner and then continued towards the bathroom. She once again looked here and there and then the numb parts of her brain slowly started to work a little and she climbed the sink then she opened the small window but big enough for her get out with difficulty. The window took sometime to open because of staying shut for so long but it opened and she climbed out of it. She was able to climb out and the design of the house allowed her feet a little space to stand still but there was no way to move and she was still too high to jump down. She was in a dilemma what to do when someone started banging the bathroom door. She stared inside shocked and once again felt the numbness returning but this time she could see the light at the end of tunnel so she gained some courage and stretched her right leg in order to reach the pipe. She succeeded in third try and then did the same with her right arm after securing her position on the pipe she started climbing down with the help of it. Just as she stepped on the ground the head of the man popped out of the window through which she climbed down and he looked at her only for a second before disappearing again to run downstairs and she also started to run away from the house as fast she her legs would allow.

It was dark and she could not even find anyone on the streets. She did not even know where she was going but in her haste she had taken a wrong turn and now she was on a completely unknown track. Just when she though she got away from him she saw him running towards her from the opposite direction. She stopped in her tracks and without thinking ran in the nearby alley. She was running while looking behind to see if the man caught up with her or not and bumped into someone. She was about to fall but two familiar arms wrapped around her waist and held her midair before she could touch the ground. She dug her nails in his arms as she looked at his face and then whispered as a wave of relief washed through her "Rohan…." He helped her to stand straight but as soon as he left her she was about to fall again so he held onto her while she dug her face deep in his chest and within seconds broke into tears trying to form words "someone……break into….house….knife…blood….af…aft" but before she could complete her words she felt a presence of third person behind her who said "sir, we are sorry. We tried to catch her in the house but she escaped" it took her a minute to understand what he said and she took a step back from him looking at him in the eye. The warmth was gone and all there was left was coldness which made a shiver run down her spine. She took another step back but the man standing behind her grabbed her by her shoulders and Rohan standing in front of her moved forward to lock a free strand of her hair behind her ear but she moved her face sideways and he stopped his hand mid air. She looked at him again and just for a second saw the same warmth in them but then the coldness returned. Then before she could say anything he placed a cloth on her mouth.

She slowly opened her eyes and then took a moment to recall what happened and quickly looked around her to see him standing away from her but in the same room and looking at her. She looked at him horrified and said something but only muffled sounds came out as her mouth was covered by a piece of cloth. She looked at him questioningly who came forward and bent down in front of her. he moved his hand forward and gently stroked her cheek and she once again saw the same warmth flicker in his eyes but it was for such a short time that she herself was not sure if she saw it or imagined it then he retreated his hand saying "I am not Rohan wifey….my name is Swayam Sekhawat and I am holding you hostage"

To be continued…..

P.S: okay u all do leave some feedback as i had to put my thinking cap on for this one. no this is the first time i have written something like this which could be related to thrilling so some effort has been put into it😳😛...do lemme know if u all liked it or not and do hit the button. oh and yes Rohan and Swayam and same person. 

P.P.S: plz guys stop sending me pmz on my original id kindly set them on the right id which is devil_rocks.

beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res..:D
unre
hey BAZ sabse pehle res karke res karne me itne din lagane k liye bada wala soryyy
coz of som persnl reasons i was uabe so sry for being late agan
coming to d update mene to sochatha k ye agn some most romantic sa update hoga coz i hv read of urz all like dat sooo bt suprizingly it's ttly differebt& u r unpresictable & loved it pehle laga k kidnaaper swayam hoga bt wo to last me aya so plz yaar do next update soon
waiting for d next part & thanx for PM😃
Edited by beeny - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Swthrt🤗...that was the most unique start of a SWARON FF...u managed to keep all ur readers as hostages of ur writing skills through this kind of mind boggling start...it was just OUT STANDING ...according to u ...its ur first try at suspense thriller...u have nailed it girl...first ball me 6 😆😆...coming to the update...

Loved the way Sharon admired their wedding pic... they are recently married ...loved the hair part too...sharon is fida over our majnu boys(who is not so majnu type here) hair...loved this line..

He entered her life like a storm and took away her heart like a cool, gentle soul soothing breeze of wind.

... as usual any normal reader will think it will  be followed by a romantic sequence ... but a writer like u  never ceases to surprise us 😉...just loved the twist here ...the chase sequence was awesome... i could visualize the whole sequence through ur words...it was mind blowing...loved the part when sharon is feeling bad after causing pain to one of them ...she is such a sweet heart ...

The part followed by chase sequence was even more intriguing ...Rohan is not Rohan...he is swayam...loved the way u showed the brief moments when he was having warmth in his eyes for her which immediately change into coldness ...the story is going to be immensely interesting ...i am already loving this FF...

"I am not Rohan wifey...my name is Swayam Sekhawat and I am holding you hostage"

This last line completely caught me off guard ...i didn't expect swayam to be the kidnapper in ur FF...AWESOME start swthrt ...i won't say update soon as grades are important 😊...will be waiting for ur update ...luv u 😳

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Wow,now that was something intresting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
UPDATE SOON AND PM ME.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a turn man, I thought Swayam would save her, but here he himself he is the culprit, m so stunned, Y the hell did he held her and looks like they r married also, then y ?? What's thee past ??

Update soon, I can't wait to find out my answers
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOHO SHARON'S HUSBAND NAME IS SWAYAM ND HE HIMSELF KIDNAPPED SHARON HIS OWN WIFE O.M.G POOR SHARON. . . IT IS TOTALY DIFRENT ND AMAZING PIECE OF WRITING. . . .👏. . . UPDATE SOON . . THANX FR D PM
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BAZ 🤗

Awesome first chapter.
the description of the house , wedding and sharons happy life was very well written.
the struggle between sharon aand the kidnappers was amazing . it was as if i was seeing it in front of my eyes .
the twist in the end , swayam/rohan being the one who tried and captured sharon was fantastic .
really intrigued to read further as to why swayam/rohan kidnapped his own wife 😕
I must say reading the 1st chapter , this is going to be one brilliant ff .⭐️
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the PM.
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well I'm really not much into thrillers bt after reading dis I think i m surely loving it!Baz you put an awe in the story with ur ah-mazing skills!
so swayam tricked her into marrying him and now she is his hostage OHMYGOSH extremely interesting!!i m so damn curious as usual to find out how the bad-guy swayam n the story abt both of them goin to unfold!dis concept is never done before so intrigueing much!
so love-romance coming up na?! ;)
P.S enigma of fate kab updating baz?! do dat pretty soon pleaseee