Niketan too big for his boots ???

Posted: 11 years ago
OK seriously this guy is one celeb who is filled with ego and pride. Initially I thought he was a decent guy, shy and may be less talkative. But the time he started opening his mouth, his reality came right out. There is nothing like humility in this guy, he is acting like SRK or Salman of BW in the house. Just cuz he is a model, he thinks he can treat others like dirt.

Mango man is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about. He blabbers endlessly without making any sense. But the way Niketan treated him or made fun of him wasn't in the right spirit. Yes sure Kashif sounded like a bluff, but there was no need for him boast on and on about his so called stature or connections. I know he might have done it to prove a point. But the way he keeps taking digs at Kashif shows how judgmental and shallow he is. And the whole roti fiasco, that was definitely uncalled for.

I might be wrong with my interpretation but whenever he comes on the screen, he gives me the vibes of being an arrogant brat who doesn't have a tea spoon of humility in him.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

👍🏼 agree
ajj "MAD'Hok Credit Hardyboy09 unneccesary poke his nose 😈
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 yeah i agree !!!!
seems like nikky baby has lost his innocence
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YEP --you said it all and makes perfect SENSE to me @@ === In another topic, i saw this guy posing with Katrina --so kind of tells that he is close to KHAN family --- /@ He is very arrogant ---and thinks he is some big SHOT who is knows every royal family in town - / @ = 

I never heard of this guy before BIGG BOSS ---- not sure how he afford VERSACHE jacket ---- may be Sallu gifted him - /@

This being a PARIVARIK show -- sallu has got people associated with his own PARIVAR --------niketan-common man ---and may be some more  that we dont know YET _-@

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣
Someone needs to pick up his (nikitan) pallu and someone romance with mango man.
He hell bent frustrating me now. Depression ho jaye ga. Haila.. Mera kya ho ga, kab vo hadh se nikhlaye ga.!

Edited the one in bracketEdited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
😆😆  btw i like his 1 line mere problem tu ha door huja yahan se it was funny 🤣

Originally posted by: salmangirl

🤣 yeah i agree !!!!

😲😲😲 kyun he did gunaah with kotak kia  🤣
AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup I don't like him even one bit!!! He has been picking on Kashif at every chance he gets! It was pretty cheap about the 'roti', I think it was very humiliating for anyone. Kashif is an idiot no doubt, but Niketan is definitely very shallow and ANNOYING!

Originally posted by: salmangirl

🤣 yeah i agree !!!!

😲😲 Varsha ye kya tha

Seriously I thought Nikku baby has a good head on his shoulder. But I was so wrong. Seriously it isn't even a week and people are showing their colors already.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

😲😲 Varsha ye kya tha

Seriously I thought Nikku baby has good head on his shoulder. But I was so wrong. Seriously it isn't even a week and people are showing their colors already.

Dirty mind ppls 😈...i was saying ki he was looking so quite n innocent ...at the starting 2 days ...n now see ...toungue is running lyk scissor
Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago