Simple and genuine participants

angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This season the participants appear simple and genuine unlike last time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes!! Agree!! Nice bunch!! More relatable than some lastyear weird acts contestants!!
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YEP YEP == last season was FULL of chindhi-chor and foul-mouthed participants ----(Except RAGESHWARI @ )= =    It was Bedi / sid / Sky / shakrti /Shraddha/ Pooja mishra -------Err --all of them KASHIF type characters -@  and worst one was JUHI Kharappu =@ 

This time I doubt if Assem, sidhu, shayantini will CROSS THE LINE == but I can't vouch for SAPNA and URVASHI - I have lots of expectations from these two as far as entertainment is considered@/  Hope they won't disappoint  ===@ /  But overall nice line-up of contestants this YEAR ==@

yes seems like contestants this season are more sophisticated then the previous ones! 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Me too liking dis season participants..πŸ˜› nd dis Season is also looking quite interesting to me..😳 i'm enjoying it..πŸ˜ƒ whereas last season was simply disgusting nd da worst season ever..🀒
Pixieee thumbnail
Last year's season was absolutely disgusting.  I understand Salman wanting to change the show, because (not sure about you all) but I didn't find people like Pooja Missra entertaining at ALL.

There's one form of fighting that can potentially be entertainment, and another form which gives you a headache and annoys you.  I disliked last season for this, because it went from entertaining to plain ANNOYING.

There should be a balance or it's not entertaining any more.  I love this season's contestants MUCH more :)
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Aseem is simple and genuine. Sapna is genuine just because she blurts out whatever's on her mind without putting much thought into it. Sampat is genuine as well. But simple? Not really...she is quite complicated. πŸ˜†Also, I like Shayantani and Sana...they seem pretty genuine...so far anyway. Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup yup! I agree as well. This year's contestants seem mature and very seedha saadha. No one like Sky or PB or PM or any of those cartoons, who were just plain weird! And what I liked is that no one this season is even thinking about doing fights for TRP, except maybe our aam aadmi. Everyone else is chilled out and arguing over legit reasons. No overblown, over-the-top, dramatic fights. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So far a nice bunch
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree but this is the first week and we are already seeing some traces of loosing cool, like Nik, Sapna and Urvashi, some are plain loud as Sampat and Vrijesh and some already started to back stab as Ashka. The cherry on the cake is Mango Man though I guess he is plain playing the game of being in the lime light. Sidhu is chilled out and playing the agony uncle which might take him a long way, Rajeev is irritating though if he finds some takers for thinking he is madly in love with Delu he might go on, Delu is the cry baby of the season don't know how many more times she would end up in tears, Aseem till now is still trying to find his place would be interesting to see if and when people turn against him what would he do. Finally the three bimbos like Shayantani, Sana and Karishma simply looks like filling the space. It would be interesting what charecters are brought in as WC entries. My guess is this season is going to be cruel. I hope Salman does not intervene any more specially if someone is back stabbing and setting up the game.