TAAREY FF-LOVEBIRDS FOREVER thread 2,3 link added

PPooja08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
note:-taarey haters plzzz ignore...
    only for taareyains &swarons...๐Ÿ˜Š

guys this is not a new one bt ur favourite,..

Taarey ff writing game!it was started by  DontAsk...many of us have posted on this... ... i & lovely priya r continuing this...hope u all will like it...

introduction:----
as this is continued frm when taani & shivam were pretending to be couple...
all d3 members r there in this...

๐Ÿ˜›
thank u guys for ur support...love u all

INDEX...

Part 1  - page 1  by Jiya                               
Part 2  - page 1 by Nikki                              
Part 3  - Page 1 by Jiya                              
Part 4  - Page 1 by Natasha
Part 5  - Page 1 by Sanju 
Part 6  - Page 1 by pixi26angel 
Part 7  - Page 1 by Sanju 
Part 8  -Page 2 by Riya
Part 9  -Page 2 by Survi
rest all parts continued by us guys
Part 10-Page 2                                       
Part 11-Page 2 
Part 12-Page 2  
Part 13-Page 2  
Part 14-Page 2 
Part 15-Page 3  
Part 16-Page 3 
Part 17-Page 3 
Part 18-Page 3 
Part 19-Page 3 
Part 20-Page 3 
Part 21-Page 3 
Part 22-Page 5  
Part 23-Page 7 
Part 24-Page 7 
Part 25-Page 7 
Part 26-Page 10 
Part 27-Page 10 
Part 28-Page 14 
Part 29-Page 14 
Part 30-Page 17 
Part 31-Page 18 
promo 1-page 19
Part 32-Page 21  
Part 33-Page 21 
part 34-page 23 
Part 35-Page 26 
promo 2-page 27
Part 36-Page 29 
Part 37-Page 30 
Part 38-Page 32 
Part 39-Page 35 
promo 3-pg 37 
Part 40-Page 40 
promo 4-page 43
Part 41-Page 45 
promo 5-page 48
Part 42-Page 50  
Part 43-Page 53 
Part 44-Page 56  
promo 6-page 58
Part 45-Page 61 
Part 46-Page 63         
Part 47-Page 66         
promo 7-page 69       
Part 48-Page 71          
Part 49-Page 73          
Part 50-Page 79   
part 51-page 83 
part 52-page 85
 part 53-page 89 
part 54:pg : 102
part 55 pg:107 
part 56:pg  109
part 57:pg 113
part 58 :pg 118
valentine promo:119
part 59:pg 121
part 60:pg 123
part 61:pg 124
part 62:pg 127
part 63:pg 127
part 64:pg 129
part 65:pg 131
part 66:pg 133
part:67:pg 134
part:68 pg 136
part:69:pg 136
part:70 pg 136

guys this thread is completed n thread 32 link is added n frm chapter 71 is continued there hope u willl like it plz do comment n like it link is added 
Edited by rajkumaripari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPooja08 thumbnail

Part 1

Shivam and Taani are in the VP's office arguing (VP not present)

Shivam: Taani! U cant be too close with Rey if u want people to believe that we r a couple!

Taani: but, Shivam!

Shivam: No Taani!

Taani gets frustrated and sits down on the VP's desk not looking clearly at wat's on his desk, there is silence for a while...

Taani: Shivam, *hears her voice echoing, but ignores it thinking it's her own imagination* um, can we just tell everyone that we arent actually a couple? I m tired of pretending to be a couple!

Shivam: Taani, did u hear that? *hears his voice echo*

Taani: OMG! u hear it too?

Voice: We do too, in fact probably the whole school is

Taavam look at the door to see the gang standing there with shocked expressions on their faces

Shivam: ummm, hi guys!

Rey: *glares at Shivam* shut up, Taani get up

Taani: *confused* y?

Sharon: um, Taani u r sitting on the announcer

Taani quickly stands up and looks at the machine horrified!

Shivam: um, guys it's not wat u think, Taani and-

Rey: We heard everything! In fact the whole college did!

Swayam: *hurt* Taani, y didn't u tell me?

Taani: Bhai-

Rey: U could've at least told me! Do u know how mad I was about u and Shivam??? *Everyone looks at him* I was going crazy thinking about ur safety!!!
 ๐Ÿ˜‰
Taani: *confused* safety?

Rey: YES! He's a GUY! UR a GIRL!

Taani: I know that! BUT wat does that have to do with anything???

Rey: He could've, ummm, u know...

Sharon: Ewww, just shut up Rey! Let's first deal with the biggest issue

VP: *entering* ur right Ms.Raiprakash, let's deal with this issue at hand, u know...the issue i have with u guys hmmm I dont know, o um STANDING IN MY OFFICE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

Taani: *looks down* um srry sir, I accidently sat on the machine

VP: Y R U GUYS HERE!?!

Shivam: ummm, it was empty?

VP: DETENTION! ALL OF U!!!

Vicky: but sir, we *gestures to everyone excluding Taavam* just came here after the anouncement! They *gestures to Taavam* were here the whole time!

VP: Did u ask for my permission b4 entering this office?

Vicky: *looks down* no sir

VP: Detention tomorrow for 5hrs! Starting at 10 am!

Sharon: BUT tomorrow is Saturday!

VP: I DONT CARE! NOW...u guys r dismissed

Taani: Sir,

VP: I SAID DISMISSED!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

The gang and Shivam leaves the VP's office frustrated

written by:--- jiya...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Edited by rajkumaripari - 11 years ago
PPooja08 thumbnail

Part 2

Sharon-Detention now๐Ÿ˜ก
Swayam-Taani๐Ÿ˜•

Taani didn't wanted to explain anything so ran away from there...
Rey was going behind her,but Swayam stopped him...

Swayam-Rey...just let her be alone for sometimes,when she will feel she will let us know
Rey-but Swayam...
Swayam-plzz Rey๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rey-fine
Rey was still very very angry,and was looking for Shivam
...and atlast,he got him hiding in a classroom๐Ÿ˜†...as soon as Shivam saw Rey coming,he wanted to run away,but Rey caught his collar๐Ÿ˜†...

Rey-what the hell Shivam,what was the need to do all this?...and if u were doing also,why were u touching her?
Shivam-listen Rey...

Rey...without listening anything...made Shivam...and finally...
Shivam was lying on the floor...

Rey-i have to talk to Taani now...why didn't...i mean how can she do that?...how...(in his mind,thinking-i missed a chance of her bharring my ghaoโ˜บ๏ธ)

written by---nikki๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

PPooja08 thumbnail

Part 3

Next Day
 everyone is in the library for detention

VP: I m going to quickly take attendence, raise ur hands when i call ur names!

Vicky: but sir, that's so childish! U r treating us like children!

VP: so? There is nothing wrong with treating children like children

Rinni: *giggling* sir, r u wearing the correct glasses?

VP: *glares at her* u guys may not look like children, but act as if u r one, so ur treatment should be  accordingly to ur behaviors...UNDERSTOOD???

Everyone nods their heads

VP: so, let's quickly get this over with before I give u guys further instructions. Vicky? *raise his hand* Neha? *raise his hand* Rey? *raise his hand* Taani? *raise her hand* Swayam? *raise his hand* Sharon? *raise her hand* Rinni?*raise her hand* Simmi? *raise her hand* and Shivam? *raise his hand* Good! Everyone's here!

Shivam: Sir, wat about Bharat, Vaishaka,and Nilesh?

VP: that's none of ur concerns!

Sharon: Sir, do u want us to just sit quietly in the corners?

VP: No, I have a better way to tor-, I mean punish u all

Rinni: but sir, that's normally wat we do in detention

VP: well, now u guys r gonna serve detention MY way! Now may I proceed or do u guys have anymore idiotic things left that u want discussed?

Everybody just stands their queitly

VP: okay, so I m going to assign each of u partners, and each duo has to complete different tasks

Vicky: y in partners?

VP: SHUT UP! NO MORE QUESTIONS! I M GETTING A HEADACHE!

It's quiet for a while

Taani: so...sir, the tasks and partners?

VP: Rinni and Simmi organize the stacks of papers in Mr.Principle's office into it's correct filing cabinets.

Rinni: Okay sir! *thinking- FUN! FUN! FUN! Wow free access to the prinici's office!*

VP: *looks at Rinni and Simmi* u may leave now

Rinni&Simmi leave

VP: Shivam, clean all the toilets in the men's room, then come to my office for ur nxt task

Shivam: but, sir!

VP: SHUT UP! Now GO!!!

Swaron and Taarey start laughing, but stop as soon as VP focuses his attention on them

VP: Sharon and Swayam, clean the floor and mirrors in the reharsal hall

Swayam: okay sir

Swaron leave

VP: Okay...so Taani and Rey, follow me...ur task is different,than the other's

Taarey are confused, but follow VP. VP leads them into a weird dark room without windows... but a lot of junk food, couple water bottles, and a few flashlights

Rey: Sir, what do u want us to do in here?

VP: first step into the room u two

Taarey go into the room

VP: turn on a flashlight

Taani turns on a flashlight

VP: *quickly shuts the door*

Rey: SIR! *tries opening the door*

VP: *struggles a little, but manages to lock the door*

Taani: Sir! plz open the door!

VP: This is ur task staying in this room for 5 hrs! Well, more like 4 and a half hours

Rey: but wat's the logic behind all this?

VP: figure it out! Now...I m going to go to my other duties

In the dark room

Taani: Rey?

Rey: *glares at her* wat!?!

Taani: *has tears in her eyes* u r mad at me also?

Rey: *softens his eyes* Taani, of course I m mad! U shouldnt have pretended to be with Shivam...

Taani: but, Rey...I was pretending that because I wanted to protect ur reputation as GS!

Rey: Taani, that was really kind of u, but in a sense it's still wrong...u lied to all of us and u really hurt me

Taani: Rey, how did I hurt u?

Outside the dark room

VP: *smiling* *thinking- perfect! I hope they use these nxt couple hours for themselves! Sooner or later they will realize that they belong with each other, hm I m going to go check for Shivam...nah, I need to get my camera first. I love being VP!*

written by:---- jiya..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PPooja08 thumbnail

chapter:4

Taani  was staring at Rey waiting to hear his answer how she hurt him, but Rey was just staring back 
at her

Rey - really Taani you asking me that question how u hurt me, well let me tell u (Rey in anger mood) 

you hurt me by lying that u have a boyfriend and that too Shivam of all person, do u have any idea how 

dangerous he is, he could have done anything with u, just by thinking about it Rey punch the wall

Rey - goes really close to her, Taani back stepping until she hit the wall, you hurt me by letting 

Shivam touch you, u hurt me by going out with him all the time for lunch, when u could a have lunch 

with me. No one have the right to touch u except me'

Taani was so scared she never see Rey so angry, and when he said the last line she feels like she 

cannot breathe, all she can do was just stare at him as if he was a alien from a different planet' 

Taani feel something walking on her feet and then she realize where she was and with who, she 

become conscious of her surroundings, she has a claustrophobia for dark close rooms. She starts to 

feel like she cant breathe, Rey wondering what is wrong with her all of a sudden. Taani started to cry 

and hold on to Rey like her life depends on it, Rey was happy that she was holding him so close but 

at the same time confuse why Taani was acting this way. It finally hit him that she is scared of dark 

places so to calm her done Rey lift her up in his arm and take her to the other end of the room.

Rey sat down with Taani setting on his lap. Taani has her arms around his neck and hugging him for 

dear life' 

written by:----Natasha..
PPooja08 thumbnail

Chapter 5:

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shivam was in the bathroom cleaning the toilets. "It was bad enough to clean the men's toilets but now the women's toilets too disgusting. Yeh VP ko ho kya gaya hai. And now all the girls outside are laughing at me." 

Still cleaning the bathroom Shivam froze. "Oh my god is that?" All of a sudden Shivam screamed loud like a girl and ran out of the bathroom straight to VP's office. 

Taani was staring into Rey's eyes and she said, "Sorry." 

"Sorry kyun?" Rey asked with wondering why she would say that.

"Because I hurt you." Taani said truthfully as she realized how much the Shivam thing hurt Rey.

"Taani," Rey sighed pushing her hair back and cupping her face, "If Shivam even hurt you once I don't know what I would have done." He said loving the feeling of having her close. 

"Waise I didn't think it'd feel so good." Rey said with a smile.

"What?" Taani asked confused as she held the flash light and led the way to the door.

"Being able to be with you." Rey said smiling when he saw Taani lose her balance at his words. "Woah careful Taani ab tum meri ho chuki ho your life belongs to me you don't have the right to be careless anymore." He said with a smile looking into her eyes.

Taani smiled and said, "Pata hai aab mein aapki ho chuki hoon." Making Rey smile his million dollar smile. 

"But that doesn't mean that I'll share my paneer with you I wouldn't even share it with Shivam it's my favorite." Taani said making Rey roll over in laughter.

"Taani how can you?" Rey laughed even more before adding, "Kill a romantic moment and still look completely adorable after." 

Taani looked at Rey like he was crazy before joining into his laughter. 

VP hearing them laugh smiled from outside, "Let them stay in there a little while longer." 

written by:---sanju...
PPooja08 thumbnail
chapter:6

vp thinks to leave rey and taani for some more time inside and then he goes off for his meeting
inside the room-rey and taani looking into each other's eyes when suddenly taani feels that something is moving around her feet...she looks down and sees a huge cockroach...taani lets out a scream and hugs rey tightly
REY-taani ab kya hua???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
TAANI-rey woh...woh...cockroach
Rey smiles at this thinking ki aaj toh lagta hai ki puri kaynat hi hume milane mein lagi hui hai...๐Ÿ˜Š...
taani feels safe in rey's arms and rey too hugs taani back tightly as if he'll never let go off her 
REY-tanni...a cockroach...seriously๐Ÿ˜†????
taani then breaks the hug coming back to her senses...
angrily she folds her arms and gives rey a frown
TAANI-aap kehena kya chahate hai...is duniya mein har kisiko cockroaches se dar lagta hai(saying innocently)
REY(laughing)-really๐Ÿ˜†
Then suddenly taani's expression changes and she lets out a scream
TAANI-rey aapke pair ke pass cockroach๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
Rey gets freaked out and starts running here and there
REY-cockroach...where..kaha...
taani bursts into laughter ๐Ÿคฃ
at this rey realises that taani was just teasing him...but all this made him even more happier...he was especially happy to know that he was thereason behind taani's smile and happiness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but then he made an angry face and acted as if he was angry 
REY-TAANI??????๐Ÿ˜ก
TAANI(CONTROLLING HER LAUGHTER)-SORRY REY๐Ÿ˜†
BUT THEN TAANI NOTICES AN ACTUAL COCKROACH NEAR REY'S FEET
TAANI-rey cockroach
REY-taani enough...is bar i won't be fooled by u
TAANI-par rey main sach...
rey cuts her in between
REY-taani no...
but then he feels a bit ticklish...he looks down and notices a giant cockroach there...rey lets out a scream and freaks out...in all this chaos he loses his balance and collides with taani...taani is about to lose her balance when rey catches her in his arms
LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA
REY-taani...i wanna tell u something
taani's heartbeat increases
TAANI-haa rey...โ˜บ๏ธ
REY-woh taani...woh
then he suddenly bursts out into laughter and says-taani tum jab darti ho toh bahut funny lagti ho๐Ÿคฃ
taani pushes rey away from her immediately in anger and hits his chest really hard
REY-ouch
taani realising how hard she had hit him puts her hand on rey's heart(just like the "just a dream" sequence)
TAANI(worried)-oh...so sorry rey...aapko lagi toh nahi...aap theek toh ho na๐Ÿ˜ฒ
LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA
rey putting his hand over taani's hand...
REY-taani jab tak yeh haath mere dil par rahega aur jab tak tumhare dil ki dhadkane mere dil ki dhadkano se judi rahengi tab tak mujhe kuch nahi hoga...never
and by saying this they both get lost into each other's eyes an yet another LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA

written by:--- pixi26angel
PPooja08 thumbnail
Chapter 7:

As they were lost in each other's eyes the door opened. "Taani Rey are you okay?" VP asked making Taarey break apart as they realized VP was there.

"Yes sir what happened we were locked!" Taani asked eager to get out of the stuffed room. 

"The door perhaps got jammed." VP said hiding his knowing grin.

"Taani tum yahan ho." Shivam said coming behind VP. Rey rolled his eyes at the idiot and before he could say anything VP said, "Shivam you still haven't finished the toilet cleanings." Making Shivam leave with a grimace. 

"So where was I yes Taani Rey I have a new task for you there is a coffee shop that is willing to cater for our new event. I need the both of you to go there and figure out details and make sure the catering will be good, food tasting and such. Go." VP said formulating another plan to keep them together.

"But sir yeh sab toh Sharon aur Swayam karte hai I mean CS and ACS." Rey said confused as to why they were given the task. 

"CS and ACS are busy so GS and AGS will go any problem?" VP asked.

"No sir." Rey said as TaRey left school.

Rey smiled to himself knowing that this trip would give them more time to spend together and would also keep Shivam away from Taani.  

Getting into the car Rey smiled at Taani. "Ready?" he asked her.

"Yeah." She said. "Waise Rey do you know where this coffee shop is? Have you been there before?" Taani asked.

"Yeah I have don't worry it's close by probably will only take two minutes to get." Rey said. He realized that he was right, they would have walked there in five minutes. Sneaking a glance at Taani he pressed on the breaks a few times before coming to a stop.

"Kya hua!" Taani asked wondering why the car stopped suddenly.

"I think we're gonna have to walk Taani." Rey said pretending to be sad. Rey smiled widely as Taani got out of the car following him. Reaching over he held Taani's hand as they started their walk to the cafe.

written by:---- sanju...

PPooja08 thumbnail

Chapter 8

Taani is confused as to why Rey was holding her hand

Rey noticing the confused look on her face said another mahan dialogue

Rey-ab main kabhi bhi yeh haat nahi choodunga..

Taani (smiles)- is baat se khush hoon ki aap shivam waali baat pe mujhse ab naraz nahi hai.

Rey- ab agar tum inte innocently sorry kahogi toh main kaise gussa reh sakta hoon?

Rey and Taani reach the Cafe soon.

Rey- I guess VP sir jis cafe k baare main bol rahe the woh yehi hai.

Taani- ha andar jake check karte hai

Rey and Taani enter the cafe.

Both,Rey and Taani, search for the manager to talk. 

Rey- (to a waiter) Excuse me, aapka manager kaha hai? Unse kaho hum St Louis collegese aaye hai.

Waiter- Sir, wo bus aate hi honge tab tak aap dono yaha wait kijeye.

Rey pulls the chair for Taani and then sits opposite her.

Rey- Finaal tum us Shivam ksaath nai balki mere saath bhar aayi.

Taani- kyun? aapko pasand nahi tha jab main unke saath jaati thi bhar? ๐Ÿ˜†

Rey- nahi nahi mujhe toh bahut pasandh tha. After all tum Shivam k saath jo jari ho ๐Ÿ˜ก

Taani starts laughing after watching Rey's expression..Rey hearing her laugh loose his anger and smile while staring at her !๐Ÿ˜Š

This is my first story so if you don't like it then sorry...

written by:---Riya

PPooja08 thumbnail
CHAPTER 9:

Taani and Rey are still staring at each other, When the waiter comes and tells them that they may have to wait longer than he predicted as the manager is caught up somewhere. 

Taani: Its getting late and even your car is not working
Rey: Koi baat nahi. Manager ata hi hoga
Taani: Aap coffee pasand karte hai
Rey: Sure

* Taani and Rey order coffee* 

There is a loud raw and it suddenly starts to rain like crazy.

Taani *WOW-- her expressions are extremely cute*
Taani runs outside the cafe.

Taani: Come on out!! 
Rey: No way. Taani tum pagal ho kya... you will get sick and your brother will blame me for everything. 
Taani: COME!

*Taani rushes towards Rey...she gets a grip of his hand...Rey stares at her and than his hand and then at her again, Taani pulls him out and Rey is too lost in Taani's eyes to even realise that she is pulling him towards the rain*

Taani is thoroughly wet, her clothes are damp, just like her hair. She plays in the rain while Rey stares at her *intense look in his eyes*. His heart is pounding, he takes his hand and places it near his heart with a confused look in his face. He then realises that his heart is beating faster ...is it cause of Taani. He continues to stare at her with a delicate smile. 

While Taani is twisting and turning, she suddenly loses control and is about to fall. REY shakes his head and forces himself out of the dream land he was in and grabs Taani from the waist and pulls her towards him and they do a 360 degree turn. 

Taani and Rey are lost in eachothers eyes. *BACKGROUND MUSIC* "Kyun Phooloon ke"

Taani starts to sings the female lyrics. "kyun phulon ke khile khile rang udd gaye - (2) kyun inn dino khud se rehati hoon main khafa khafa, khafa khafa"

She dances and when her bit of the song is finished she turns her back to Rey. 

SILENCE THEN REY COMES FROM BEHIND AND GRIPS TAANI FROM BEHIND AND SINGS:"kyun phulon ke ude ude rang khil gaye - (2) kyun inn dino hosh mein hai mere nasha nasha, nasha nasha. kyun phulon ke khile khile rang udd gaye"

The rest of the song, they dance in the rain. NOTE:  Rey pulls her up so she stands on Rey's feet and they dance. (Since Taani cannot do the ball room dance).

written by:----Survi...