Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rajiv is just one of the thirteen contestants: Delnaaz

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Oct 12, 2012, 02.33PM IST
Read More:Rajev Paul|Delnaaz Irani|Big Boss|Bhaktiyar
Tweet
Rajiv is just one of the thirteen contestants: Delnaaz
Delnaaz More Pics

On the first day of Big Boss it was already clear that Delnaaz wants to treat Rajiv like any other contestant. Before entering the house also Delnaaz had said, "If tomorrow I get a television show with Rajiv I will have to accept it, as its my profession. I am not going to think about what happened in the past and I am not going to go ahead with any baggage."

According to her, being a single woman is not an easy job. "It requires a lot of courage to manage alone. I would appreciate if people look at me as an individual," she added. 

But when we had asked her, how she will react with Rajiv around, she said, "Well I will be myself and will maintain my own dignity. He is just one of the thirteen contestants. There is a difference between separated and divorced. We are divorced and I have moved on in life." 

When asked her what prompted her to be a part of Big Boss she added, "It's a tribute to my late father. When my brother Bhaktiyar was part of the show in 2009, he wanted him to win. He couldn't, so my going to the house is a tribute to my father."