Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reason of Arnav's reaction and Anjali's reaction

BarunSobti333 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 focus was all on anjali finding out the truth, at least with the last few episodes. with arnav defending khushi's honor or lack there of, i feel as though it was unnecessary. im only saying this because the whole family was in shock with shyam's craziness and it was made very apparent to the viewers that the house was completely against shyam. so what shyam said anything about anyone's character in the house would be disregarded. basically nobody gives a shit about what he thinks of anyone coz he is the lowest anyone could ever get! so if arnav made more noise about khushi's honor and what not it would have been like losing focus on what was most important. and it seemed as though the only reason khushi tried to defend her word against shyam was because everyone thought that maybe anjali might fall into shyam's trap. i dont think khushi even cared what shyam said about her character. 

as for anjali, she reacted to her baby and miscarriage only, because that was clearly the only evidence shown. it cuts deeper and is more etched in your memory when one, it concerns you and two, it was shown right before your eyes! shyam mentioning arnav's planned death should have made a difference to her but its not necessarily true that she hadnt thought about that either. it probs made all the difference when she was processing it all in before she had to say what she said and decided she wasnt going to take any of his shit anymore ever again. and its not like she has to visibly mourn and cry all day to show that she felt the pain from losing a child. 

that being said, i did think anjali was shown as a weak and somewhat a stupid character. her reaction was so blah, delicate playing the victim. and when the room stood still to hear what she had to say, she barely said anything. i mean think about it, if you found out the man you loved and trusted betrayed you in the worse possible way, you would have had a harsher reaction than just slapping him and going on about how he is a murderer. and everyone else too just stood and made a bunch of shocked and betrayed and pissed facial expressions but never followed through. i feel as though the dialogue would have been much much better and a lot more effective in giving that satisfaction that she got rid of the worse human she has ever encountered. and felt as though some of acting was bad as well. especially when they showed each of the character's reaction after something dramatic was said or done. expected better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunSobti333 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BarunSobti333

focus was all on anjali finding out the truth, at least with the last few episodes. with arnav defending khushi's honor or lack there of, i feel as though it was unnecessary. im only saying this because the whole family was in shock with shyam's craziness and it was made very apparent to the viewers that the house was completely against shyam. so what shyam said anything about anyone's character in the house would be disregarded. basically nobody gives a shit about what he thinks of anyone coz he is the lowest anyone could ever get! so if arnav made more noise about khushi's honor and what not it would have been like losing focus on what was most important. and it seemed as though the only reason khushi tried to defend her word against shyam was because everyone thought that maybe anjali might fall into shyam's trap. i dont think khushi even cared what shyam said about her character. 

as for anjali, she reacted to her baby and miscarriage only, because that was clearly the only evidence shown. it cuts deeper and is more etched in your memory when one, it concerns you and two, it was shown right before your eyes! shyam mentioning arnav's planned death should have made a difference to her but its not necessarily true that she hadnt thought about that either. it probs made all the difference when she was processing it all in before she had to say what she said and decided she wasnt going to take any of his shit anymore ever again. and its not like she has to visibly mourn and cry all day to show that she felt the pain from losing a child. 

that being said, i did think anjali was shown as a weak and somewhat a stupid character. her reaction was so blah, delicate playing the victim. and when the room stood still to hear what she had to say, she barely said anything. i mean think about it, if you found out the man you loved and trusted betrayed you in the worse possible way, you would have had a harsher reaction than just slapping him and going on about how he is a murderer. and everyone else too just stood and made a bunch of shocked and betrayed and pissed facial expressions but never followed through. i feel as though the dialogue would have been much much better and a lot more effective in giving that satisfaction that she got rid of the worse human she has ever encountered. and felt as though some of acting was bad as well. especially when they showed each of the character's reaction after something dramatic was said or done. expected better

😊