Diya Aur Baati Hum

Jalan Meena and her Baby BlackMail

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Meena , this Woman Always burns in J , I dont know How Sandhya could survive in the House without Suraj in Future if his Family Members keep on Doing Emotional Blackmail on Sandhya , Like How Ankur Did !! I was Not so Surprised with Meenudi , was surprised only When First aid is given by Sandhya and Meena is BlackMailing Sandhya Saying I will take some other Tab and will Kill My unborn baby , Who Bothers of me , Jitani Ji aap Chaliye !!!  This Was  Solid Emotional Blackmail with Sandhya , When a Helpless Person does Talks Like this the other Person Could not Leave them , Ignore them untill the EBMailing Person in not Releated to us. Sandhya has been in the servisce bcoz she is Playing with the Life of her Unborn baby , Helping a baby Life and Preggy Mom Life is More Important than the Felicitation . Sandhya Did Her Help without Going for a Selfish Case of Felicitation puttin in Trouble the Life of a Prego Lady .This Tells her Humanity , Being Unselfish for SelfBenefits .. 👏 👏 👏

Getting praisings in ur Life is Not a meaningful and Delightfulful Deed in ur Life they could Not Pleasure u , If u are Whole and sole Reason for Getting a Life/soul Killed , and Ignoring this thing When u are the Only Responsible for Making the unseen infant to be seen in this World . That sin always Hunts u!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Oh Yeah I still Watched because She Looked So Pretty And Bcoz am Crazy to know Whether sandhya is getting done Felicitation by Police Force.

With Meena antics They Hooked me with Suspense 😊