Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Kashif & Mahek - SAME PATTERN- of salman's friends

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
If u have noticed, both Kashif and Mahek (season 5) have exact same pattern and tactics of instigating and provoking other housemates ON PURPOSE taking INITIATIVE to forcefully involve them in fightings, to get maximum trp for themselves as a cheap tactic of getting footage.

Mahek also took zabardasti ka pangas with Sky, Sid, Shrradha, pooja bedi, Shonali and Mandeep ..similar pattern can be observed by Kashif whose first shikaar/victim was Sapna yesterday and Urvashi today.

The reason why these two got that much guts to intentionally take pangas for planned fightings is that both are close buddies of Salman, that gave them a lot of strength to do whatever they want on the show.

There is no secret left in the fact that Mahek is Salman's family friend while Kashif is his close friend and personal trainer, and both were entered with Salman's recommendation and high influence, that's why on Sallu bhayya's shoulder these friends of his always take undue advantage, else no one can have such guts to dance on others' heads for on-purpose fights without a big wig's backup.

What you think over this trend in BigBoss ?
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hahahahahahaha Tanya baaz aajao 🤣 Ab tou Mahek ko baksh do yaar ! 🤣
btw Mahek was not that cheap yaar ! ! Theek hai she had Salman's support but she was not cheap.. Kashif is cheap and disgusting ! 
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All I SEE is SAME PATTERN in all of your POSTS --------they all are biased @@ =

Waise-- yeh kaise LINK lagaya - / kuch bhi anaab-shanaab bol diya -@@   Is LOGIC se toh wo PARVESH RANA bhi sallu ka relative ho jaayega ==@@

Kamaal karte ho PANDEY JEE@@

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Waise-- yeh kaise LINK lagaya - / kuch bhi anaab-shanaab bol diya -@@   Is LOGIC se toh wo PARVESH RANA bhi sallu ka relative ho jaayega ==@@

Can I ask u one question? Pleaseee?
WL kitna ne?? 🤣
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

hahahahahahaha Tanya baaz aajao 🤣 Ab tou Mahek ko baksh do yaar ! 🤣

btw Mahek was not that cheap yaar ! ! Theek hai she had Salman's support but she was not cheap.. Kashif is cheap and disgusting ! 

ohho u got me wrong.. its not about Mahek and bakhsna her... have nothing against her beside the show...
Its about how people misuse their connections everywhere and takes undue advantage

Mahek was equally cheap, the reason is that she was a girl thats why people r more hard on Kashif... else if u remember, Mahek used to not left a single stone unturned in provoking instigating and compelling many housemates for her planned fights for footage.

Same thing has been done by kashif and both are salman's special people and close friends

Thats what my point is... coz I think its unfair to give unfair advantage to a single member in a season among all others
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mehek wasnt cheap
Kashif is a dumbo cheap
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Cheap and personal attacks on members not allowed.

Reported.
Originally posted by: tanya.91

ohho u got me wrong.. its not about Mahek and bakhsna her... have nothing against her beside the show...
Its about how people misuse their connections everywhere and takes undue advantage

Mahek was equally cheap, the reason is that she was a girl thats why people r more hard on Kashif... else if u remember, Mahek used to not left a single stone unturned in provoking instigating and compelling many housemates for her planned fights for footage.

Same thing has been done by kashif and both are salman's special people and close friends

Thats what my point is... coz I think its unfair to give unfair advantage to a single member in a season among all others

yes I agree.. If Kashif has Salman's support, he should not misuse it..! ! 😃 
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Mehek wasnt cheap
Kashif is a dumbo cheap

I think she was equally cheap for trying to greedily grab  limelight with her planned instigation and fights ..such intentional antics cannot be resulted by a decent mind... all others were also playing games but she went far ahead with her malicious acts..

same is the case with mr qureshi...
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Cheap and personal attacks on members not allowed.

Reported.

I reported your post TOO 😳  Your POST in instigating MEHAK FANS and you are using way profane and demeaning words for MEHAK --- that is not how one criticizes celebrities ---- you are CLEARLY with a intention of instigating members and create FIGHTS on forum @@ ==   /  You need to learn basics of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM _ /