it's sure Kashif's going to go through some rounds

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
it's sure Kashif is going to be nominated next week and it's even sure he will survive eviction round 😆 ,  and again it's sure,he will be nominated and then he again will survive that eviction round . like this he will keep getting nominated and survive those eviction rounds for numerous weeks.😆 i don't think BB  would ever let him go out of show as BB himself feels as he is one of those who can create ruckus in home..😆

his nominations , surviving eviction rounds would definitely remind us of our Dearest Pooja Misrra 😛who several times undergone these eviction rounds and fortunately got saved by getting highest votes sometimes...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL, Dunno why but I might be seeming like a Kashif fan to all..defending his behavior but please- I am NO fan of his but I feel that he isn't "Creating ruckus" but he is just reacting( Though not in the most appropriate way). I mean yesterday and today too Kashif was not the one initiated the fights. I mean if we go through the scenes which had him , he wasn't the one who started a argument but the one who reacted.

P.S- Please guys , I do not want to seem like a Kashif fan but I feel that there is nothing wrong in his behaviour and its justified for me.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Khushi .. sometimes i too think he is not one who initiates fights but he incites housemates to lead it . does not he??  if not saying anything further , he stays mum , will be better for him and it will relay him as a cool headed guy before other members but not .. he tries to be smarter and strong headed than others.

he should think he is commoner and should not go against any of those . if  he goes, firstly he will get all of them against him and then be nominated .
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi.

P.S- Please guys , I do not want to seem like a Kashif fan but I feel that there is nothing wrong in his behaviour and its justified for me.

YAAYYY 🥳  Kashif FINALLY found his FIRST FAN and honor goes to KUSHI @@@ 😆  Congratulations @@ !!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Khashif and Khushi have some similarity in their names .. Eh???
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The same thing which happened with Mahek Chahal. 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 what happened to her ???
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This chikna Kashif is too tedha,and verry annoying too I am sure members are gonna nominate him.
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

what happened to her ???

she was always nominated but never eliminated... Kashif will go through the same.
he is salman's friend just like Mahek.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 he will be nominated by those inmates and by the grace of God , he will be even saved how many times he gets nominated...