Some Observations about the episod

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Saw yesterday's episode, although it was their first day in house, but i didn't find it so. Thus, i was forced to pen (read type) few observations regarding the episode.

Wud like to start with mango man:- Really this person has serious personality disorder. I know he is attention seeker, but he has verbal diarrhea too. While sapna was giving her views , unnecessarily he poked his nose in.  further in typical auntie style he want to karishma and started bitching.

Either he is damn smart (read it cunning) or foolish who is trying to be smart. He must have seen many bb seasons, so he is trying to start game from day 1.

My opinion :- Baby its too early, wait for sometime. you are a mango, fortunately coz of some reasons u got chance to be a part of this show, but we want to see celeb, for  u there is Sarkar ki dunia.
Dont start dirty politics from day one, and stop talking to urself , what  we the common ppl think this idiot was talking ( just to gain footage) like jaise jaise din badhega dekho kis kis ka para chadhta hai" Stop these gimmicks.

Mango man is totally latoo on karishma, beta thoda saber rakh tere jaise kitno ko karishma roz ghas dalti hogi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Second Observation

Rajiv and Delnaz

Endemol did it wrong. We know Rajiv and Delnaz has just divorced which is a painful experience. We dont know who was wrong and who was right. But now, they will not only face other contestant and fight house politics, but they will have to bear with each other too.

Rajiv is unncessrily trying to chepi  with Delnaz, She doesn't want to interact, but he is trying to take her for granted, like yesterday, he was asking personal questions, showing concern about her health, and holding her hand to stop.

Beta Rajiv, she is not your wife any more, so dont harm a girl's integrity. 
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Sapna

Although she says she never watched BB but she has some idea, she pointed out why bb always wants girls to dance etc.

And u take my worlds she will go long in the show, Very beautifully she played krantikari card. Took, gulabo, aseem in.  She has all capabilities to be mehek ( with brain) of this season.

Brijesh

he is also  smart, but i was shocked how he was played in mango man's hands. Mango man got what he wanted ,so he didn't gave chance hirji to think too much.

Brijesh, learn to be calm and show give your judgement when it is required. Just dont simply get agree with others and stop thinking. yup yup i know waise to tum kafi smart ho.

Navjot Sidhu

he is pakka politician, very smartly he kept his image intact and didn't utter any word about nominations. although he knew nominate is compulsory but on one side he saved public image on other hit the bull's eye.

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good observation !
n ur quite bang on with it!

sapna has the makings of a mahek ðŸ˜‰ but mango man - hehehe..i dont know what he is trying to do..ya toh bahut smart n cunning hai ya fir bahut bada bewakoof! n yea he is already fultoo lattu ionkotak mahindra aunty 😆😆

n yes abt rajeev n delnaaz - i feel its not fair to get them together under 1 roof..both have had a v messy n painful divorce and she had moved out in 2010 itself from his house...they were married for 14 yrs , no kids n their divorce case lasted 2 yrs..so its a lot of baggage!
its v tuff to b facing ur ex day in n day out in the same house with no option to go anywhere else.
upar se rajeev trying to be chepi with her..i feel he is trying to gain some public sympathy by being the nice guy who still cares for his wife even after a messy divorce! anyways that man has no sympathy from me. i feel delnaaz is showing more dignity by not responding to him. If he really cared abt her and wanted to patch up..he had all the time in the outside world  since past 2 yrs and he could have saved this kinda situation.