Mr Goody-Two Shoes or A Game?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I find Sidhu's motives sort of fishy. He seems to be trying to look like the goody two shoes here. Not wanting to nominate, playing cupid, being Mr. Sant, doing some comedy, and trying to keep the house calm. Is he playing a game or what?

If he is then he's got to be the smartest player ever. Not even first day and he was already being Mr. Goody-Two Shoes. The question is: will it stay?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like him at all. The first day he entered he was muttering some gibberish looking at the 3 monkeys , showing off in front of sana, buttering kashif 😲. Yesterday he was way to sweet telling rajeev he will fix his marriage etc etc etc. Koi itna sweet nahi hota. This naqaab wont last . Ek na ek din jaroor we will see the real sherry paaji tab mazaa ayega. As of now i hope someone takes panga with him it will speed up the process.

By the way i love his name mr goody two shoes aka two kg amul butter.
Minionite thumbnail
I like Mr. GTS better. It suits him. ðŸ˜† And he'll be telling Rajeev tomorrow that he'll set his marriage.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
not knowing abt the nomination system and wanted to nominate himself , it was surely Drama ... he was abt to come last season but cldn't so not possible he didn't watch the show and didn't know abt  the nominations part 

abt being cupid , being shaant ... can't say anything yet if its the part of his game or not 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
^^ real mein bol chucka hai. I hope he discusses his legal matters soon 😃
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Which legal matters? ðŸ˜•
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vibz88

he did mention to mango man how he fought with troubles ... during the case , resignation etc ,  not in detail but 

-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

he did mention to mango man how he fought with troubles ... during the case , resignation etc , not in detail but

woh to trailer hai puri movie kab dikhayenge. 😈. He needs to talk in front of everyone am sure koi to masaledar questions pucchega.
Minionite thumbnail
Oh that legal case. Vibz give it a few days you'll see people questioning him themselves.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0033cc">Which legal matters?😕</font>

he was convicted in a murder case.