Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU: October 8, 2012: Ram shows ayesha her place :D

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Guys updates a little late but I wasn't able to get it done any sooner!! But Enjoy!! πŸ˜³

Episode starts off with Ayesha Shipra and Mamaji standing outside Shergill House With Natasha Sudhir ji, Peehu and Kush standing near by. Ayesha goes on about how the party was a desperate attempt and how in these type of situations they're throwing a party blah blah (Sorry I ssoo Dislike ayesha and anything she says literally sounds like blah blah πŸ˜†) She then says I don't know why Ram becomes friends with people like this. (wutta Cow😑) Mamaji starts joking around saying thank god he didn't get married because people are getting divorced like diseases spreading around πŸ˜† Ayesha tells the driver to take out the car when Shipra tells Sudhir that ayesha will drop them off at home in her car When sudhir says no and that he'll leave with Natasha in our car and Begins ayeshas remarks again same old car, same monthly expenses contributing to the house, same old lifestyle living in a small house now with 2 extra people and peehu.. peehu just talks about eating all day whenever you see her shes eating.. who knows how much she can eat and tells natasha how can she do this and for how much longer and says "Poor you" Natasha then says "Are you done? This car I bought with my own money and own hard work, I dont use my husbands money like you. Im independent and I contribute to my family. You know what ayesha I actually pity you.. How do you look at yourself in the mirror? You clearly dont have any self respect nor any self Pride because everything you own all belong to bhai (cause she bought it with his money) and what do you have? NOthing. Me and my husband both work and earn money and make a living/run a house. And as for the 'extra people', they're not extra people they're familyπŸ‘ and even if you come over I'll even serve you πŸ‘πŸ‘ You're most welcome and the sad thing is that even those its the same family and same upbringing you didn't learn anything.. Very sad" Natasha gives Ayesha the pity look and ayesha looks taken back. Ayesha then tells Kush to sit in the car but Kush asks if he can sleep over at nuts buas house and Natasha says "see even your own child doesn't want to be with you.. Very sad" Ayesha then asks Shipra if shes coming and shipra says shes going to go home with them and Ayesha leaves mad.

Priya then comes and tells them that she wanted to talk to neha but the situation isn't that good but she asks natasha to drop her off at nehas house (I thought the party was at shergill residence πŸ˜•)

Scene starts with Nehvik and kids still standing around the cake, Rahul tells his siblings to go inside. Vik goes up to Rahul in a asperated tone saying "Rahul, rahul please listen to me.." Rahul removes vikrams hand form his shoulder.
Rahul: dont touch me, todays my birthday and this is what you guys give me how could you do this! I find out infront of my whole family and friends that my parents are getting divorced! everyone thought I had the perfect life,  perfect house and perfect parents and you guys shattered my perfect life in a mintue and here I was trying to make memories and take pictures (Throws his phone) I hate you Im ashamed to call you guys my parents I dont even wanna see your face.
Vikram goes after rahul  and tells him to listen to them asking is this what we tought you and rahaul says no dad you taught me alot, not to tell lies, dont keep anything from your familes he then reminds vikram that he said theyre father and son but at the same time they were bestfriends but he(vikram) probably forgot. Vikram tries to explain to Rahul that him and neha were going to tell them about the divorce and that they didn't want them to find out like this and they argue some more back and forth.. Rahul asks about who that guy was and how hes connected with their family and when Vikram tells him to calm down and to sit and talk he walks away and Neha tells vikram to let him calm down before they talk to him about anything Vikram tells neha that hes going to Rams house to see how hes doing cause he seemed really angry with this news and that he also needs a drink.

Scene Starts off with Ram in one car and Priya in another both lost in their thoughts about the times they have spent with NehVik. As priya recalls these events Shipra notices her crying and being upset and gets upset seeing her like Try that. Both and priya are remembering the times when Nehvik invited them for dinner and priya got drunk, the honeymoon tickets, they're night at the hotel, their engagement when neha pushed them together n vikram took the picture, their reception party, courtroom marriage, lodi etc. etc. and Priya starts thinking that because of NehVik They fell in love and now they're getting divorced and Ram thinking same thing and he seems shocked thinking how could this happen they're the ones that tought me how to love and now those two are divorcing.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Scene starts with Rahul arrving at cady's not saying a word and cady asking him whats wrong and not to worry everything will be alright and then Rahaul and Cady hug each other, They break the hug and cady again tells Rahul everything will be alright when rahual tries to say something cady cuts him off  again and tells him it will all be alirght (It was ssoo cute! his eyes all red from crying and cady showing she cares aawww 😳 Teenage lovee lol I thought when cady said everything will be alright that they were going to kissπŸ˜› it looked like it πŸ˜›)  

Scene starts with Peehu running after kush saying statue, Kush pauses in his spot and Peehu asks him if he would like to meet her friends and kush agrees they go into the room and Peehu introduces Kush to Happy and Tiger and makes them all be friends and tells kush that now all 4 of them will live together
Kush: Saachi?
Peehu: Mucchi!
Kush: YAAAYY! 
And the both hug the teddy bears (SO CUTE!!!)

Scene starts with Ram talking to his lawyers asking whats the status on the custody. His lawyer tells him that they have studied the case and theres a small 'hitch' a five year old childs custody belongs to the mother and your daughter is not even 5 yet (Said who?! I thought she was 5 and if priya was pregnant before she left well than I guess that means shes OBVIOUSLY over 5, I guess they dont know about all the people that religiously watch the show πŸ˜†) In other words the custody will automatically be given to the mom Ram starts to get angry and says that hes suppose to be the best lawyer in the city and that hes paying him alot of money for a reason and he just wants his daughter thats it. Just then Ayesha comes in and says Ram Ram asks what?
Ayesha: Actually I have an idea, sorry to disturb but I was listening to your conversation (ObviouslyπŸ€”) Mr.kapoor (First ram now mr.kapoor If I could crawl through my screen and strangle ayesha there would've been peace in BALH since july πŸ˜†) Even I'm excited about bringing Peehu home and I have an idea... you know whats going on between Rajat and priya Why don't we use that to our advantage and prove it (A's Evil face)
Ram: Get out from here (calmly trying to control his anger and A's face goes blankπŸ˜†) A says sorry? Ram says  go from here to your room A says Im sorry? I was just trying to help you Ram says  If you want to help then go and do what I told you to do and make peehus bedroom. Don't cross your line! And from now on dont ever even THINK about anything like that about Priya and Rajat. I know priya and Rajat very well there isn't anything like this inbetween them. DOn't you EVER cross you limits infront of me again. Go from here (I love you Ram🀣)
Just as A leaves Vik comes. Ram tells his lawyers that they'll continue later. Vikram tells ram that he wants to drink no questions no answers none of that Just a drink with his friend, Ram agrees. Both sit down lost in thought taking a sip at a time from their drink (both look like hopeless romantics πŸ˜›) 

Kush and peehu are playing around the house both showing the places that they're "nanu" feeds them, plays with them etc. etc. basically showing off to each other When sudhir comes and laughs and gives kush his milk and peehu her milkshake to quickly finish and drink up and shipra tells them that after milk they have to brush they're teeth and go to sleep but kush and peehu say that they want to hear a bedtime story and then natasha asks whos going to sleep with her and kush and peehu argue pulling natasha close to their own sides saying I will cause shes my bua. Shipra says okay okay lets go to sleep and Peehu says no First i wanna hear a story and then a lodi and kush says no I want to hear a kahani and Shipra says okay okay Ill tell you guys a story and shipra takes kush in her arms and Sudhir to Peehu and they both tell them stories and both kush and peehu fall asleep in their grandparents arms natasha watches in awe (Omg another cute scene! How adorable both grandkids with their grandparents! 😭 I felt sad watching that)

scene with neha walking into her kids rooms and ritz wants to ask her questions but neha tells them that they should sleep right now and that they will talk all together with vikram in the morning promise. She called them both to her side and she hugs them and tells them that I know theres alot going on but papa and mummy will always love them no matter what happends and that she loves them very very much...

Scene starts with Vik and Ram talking vik tells ram that it takes alot more to break something then to make something and then one day everything ends.. all in one moment. Ram tells vik that its happened to all of them and and hurts the most when the people that are the most closest to your heart are the reason for the pain and when they break your trust It makes us all really mad. Vik tells ram that he knows why your doing all this.. (he looks at ram) You still even today love priya alot and you can not hate her so much...

PRECAP!!!!
ram telling why he is angry.. She took me for granted for 5 years.. Jab people start taking you for granted..the relationship Starts to shatter and slowly starts rotting from the inside... ram's teary eyes😭

** Precap credit goes to Shinell && ramsakshiroxxx (Didn't know what was saying he kept mumbling )
Edited by ranii.sharma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Just thought I'd point out.. Am I mistaking something here?! How old is peehu!!! LOL Did I hear that wrong? First its they're been married for 6 years, they got married 5 years ago, peehus turning 5, now shes not even 5 and I remember something about someone saying something about 6 years ago wth? First changing Priyas name to pooja all of a sudden now Ram not even knowing that nehvik were getting divorced when they clearly had episodes based on ram sending them away and ram being upset with them and now Peehu is not even 5 yet!? Wheres the professionalism? and the structure of their story? I think all the shooting the episode a day before it airs is messing them up πŸ˜• Edited by ranii.sharma - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a million for the  written update. much appreciated
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really appreciate your effort for the written update.. thanks a ton
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

shattering moment btwn couples

i think we saw few couples here

ram priya  vikram neha  sudhir shipra  and cady rahul

some contrast was shown

ram mumbling even i cudnt get
forget logic of  5yr old and  for story to move ahead ram cant get peehu custody simple that wud make way for ram and priya to re unite

baaki it was sad to see vikram shattered and seems shipra turned bck to sharma house leaving ayesha alone
that part wasgood

edit:   nuts ans back to ayesha was bang on
Edited by chatterbox - 11 years ago
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the update.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanq for update n reg ur question pihu is not yet 5.before leap priya was pregnant so after 7 or 8 months pihu was born so pihu vil be 4 years 2 or 3 months.n ram dialogue about divorce is he could not believe its happening coz he thought every thing is fine between them dey even went to honeymoon so he is worried dat its actually happening.
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the nice update.😊 Luved the epi, finally v got 2 see Ram's feeling too.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ranii thanx for WUπŸ‘
epi was good loved ram vik scenes 
n aye ki tho sab bhaja dete hainπŸ˜†
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

thanks for the update
shattering moment btwn couples
i think we saw few couples here
ram priya  vikram neha  sudhir shipra  and cady rahul
some contrast was shown
ram mumbling even i cudnt get
forget logic of  5yr old and  for story to move ahead ram cant get peehu custody simple that wud make way for ram and priya to re unite
baaki it was sad to see vikram shattered and seems shipra turned bck to sharma house leaving ayesha alone
that part wasgood
edit:   nuts ans back to ayesha was bang on

This episode was really good!! So many scenes between sso many poeople! and every scene portrayed an important emotion as well I just loved it!
When Ram speaks quietly I never know what hes saying I replayed like 10x and then I gave upπŸ˜†
I hope the whole custody thing makes Ram keep priya in km so he can live with peehu too 
Yes!! Totally loved nuts today! Definitely showed ayesha her place!

Originally posted by: rkstlove

Thanq for update n reg ur question pihu is not yet 5.before leap priya was pregnant so after 7 or 8 months pihu was born so pihu vil be 4 years 2 or 3 months.n ram dialogue about divorce is he could not believe its happening coz he thought every thing is fine between them dey even went to honeymoon so he is worried dat its actually happening.

oohhh okay yeah that makes sense LOL I just keep getting thrown off I thought somewhere someone said or peehu said that she was 5 years old and then in one of the episodes when Priya was back in mumbai someone said something about 6 years so I was getting confused πŸ˜›

okay yeah that also makes sense but Ram over heard them getting a divorce then too so basically after he sent them he assumed everything was okay?