Database of Songs Used in Bigg Boss Season 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

I've been watching Bigg Boss religiously since its modest beginning. I've enjoyed the show ever since. A lot of times, on the show, people get attracted to songs and certain dance routines that play specific songs. They keep wondering what that specific song is. Sometimes, a song gets played that leaves everyone mesmerized. What's the name of that song? That's a pretty darn good tune! What song is it? Questions like these arise every now and then. I've, therefore, decided on maintaining a database, a collection of songs, with respect to each, individual episode. These range from the morning alarm clock to any song played 'til the end of the respective episode. This database does not, however, include any song SUNG or HUMMED by any of the contestants at any time - humming, singing for pleasure, or anything like that.

I request to you to please correct me, in case I end up writing the name of a certain song incorrectly. Thank you.

Since the premiere or pilot episode wasn't an actual episode, I'll be maintaining the database starting with Episode 1 (LAUNCH DAY).

Enjoy!

Regards,
Roshan 😊

Episode 1 - Monday - October 8, 2012
(In the order of their appearance)

1. Bigg Boss 6 Title Track
2. A Aa E Ee - Sana Khaan - Raja Babu
3. Cheel Cheel Chilla Ke - Dinesh Yadav Nirauha - Half Ticket
4. Sar Jo Tera Chakraaye - Karishma Kotak - Pyasa
Episode 2 - Tuesday - October 9, 2012
(In the order of their appearance)

1. Hum Bhi Agar Bachche Hote (Happy Birthday To You) - Door Ki Awaaz

thanks for wonderful thread
Originally posted by priya420

thanks for wonderful thread

You're welcome. 😊
Can anybody play Matrimonial song for Sidhu🤣
arey wah...nice post hain xaffron ji
Originally posted by .Shayari.

arey wah...nice post hain xaffron ji

Thanks, Shayari. 😃
mast idea for a thread... after a while we  can analyze the BB house situation based on the songs!😆
Originally posted by TallyHo

mast idea for a thread... after a while we  can analyze the BB house situation based on the songs!😆

Thank you. Sounds good to me! 😆