Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Epi was awsm 2day.The way RK nd ganesh idol ka eye contact dikha rahe the...too gud.Epi ended on the scene freezing on Rk's eyes...uff koi mujhe is scene ke avi bana do..plz.Kalka epi aur bhi dhamakedar hoga i hope

i loved the way at the end his eyes stared trhoug windshield and all gulal kal woh gulabi hoga and i will be lal peeli hari neeli all ðŸ¤£

Obviosly but i still wonder woh puja karne kaise jayega I hriday parvartan so suddenly ðŸ¤£
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
expression ka badshah vivian
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yday's epi was superb... rk was in full bbb mode... his bbb vd BV, sasurji, sasuma was too good...
BV ne to aaj soye hue sher ko jaga diya... jaga nai chhed diya actually... 😆

she over excited...when giving lecture... n rk listing to her calmly...
bt jaise patidev ne mooh khola... uski aankhein fatt gai... 😆 😆

n what a killer look rk gave yday... his expressive eyes ufff

yday i liked the most was... bappa at back seat...  it was feb scene.  it was like hubby wife jagad rahe hai n bappa chupchap sun rahe hia... kanha fass gaya main... 😆 😆

i m trying to write comment on ur post 4th to 5th time.. bt everytime i m getting error... due to gruopbie restriction 😡... if this time nai 6appa... then maaf karo mujhe... i cant do this again...
😡

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prishiya

yday's epi was superb... rk was in full bbb mode... his bbb vd BV, sasurji, sasuma was too good...
BV ne to aaj soye hue sher ko jaga diya... jaga nai chhed diya actually... 😆

she over excited...when giving lecture... n rk listing to her calmly...
bt jaise patidev ne mooh khola... uski aankhein fatt gai... 😆 😆

n what a killer look rk gave yday... his expressive eyes ufff

yday i liked the most was... bappa at back seat...  it was feb scene.  it was like hubby wife jagad rahe hai n bappa chupchap sun rahe hia... kanha fass gaya main... 😆 😆

i m trying to write comment on ur post 4th to 5th time.. bt everytime i m getting error... due to gruopbie restriction 😡... if this time nai 6appa... then maaf karo mujhe... i cant do this again...
😡

😆😆 thanks for taking so much pain to comment on my post am humbled may ur takleef gets visarjeet soon ðŸ˜†

ya RK ne muh baand kar diya MB ka sassur ji and sassuma ka ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

lolz bappa bhi rishbala nok jho njoy kar rahe the ðŸ˜†