Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairy2itf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ambuja4

wow...u wrote so wel...
r thr chances of sneha di cmng bck...im rdy to nythng...if she cn cum...no one wnts ny sc. frm hr...she is thr thts enough..if thr fans dnt wnt...who d hell cares if ny one else wnts...plz cum bck...y do wnt tears in our eyess...w bechile seeing u on screen
because v knw v cn see u only fr smtym...so plzz cm bck ...fr is...ur eyes hv magic...thrz no need of nythng else

dun praise it ya...do something naa,we know how to fight and do u seriously think sneha di should leave her passion cos f dis?????????
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Sirf Agree kehne se kuch nai hoga if u really agree wid her u need 2 do sumthing and make other TanHa fan realise dat we need 2 Joim hands 2gether 2 bring TanHa back
Wapas aana na Aana is t Sneha Di's decision but atleast we can let her know dat we Luv her and We want her only as Sharon deres no need of intimate scenes if shes not comfortable wid it all we want is Our TanHa our Sharon our Sneha di back
P.S- Pooja i still havent got ur Pm and ur fb link
fairy2itf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghana29

You have spoken my mind...

Sneha left D3 mainly for 2 reasons:
1. Costume problem
2. Intimate scenes

The first issue of costume palki has said she'd sort it..N its not like as a diva we want to see her in micro mini's..I dont think a Diva has to wear just short clothes..In my opinion a Diva is more because of her attitude and not the superficial things like clothes. We wouldnt mind seeing Sneha in knee length dresses n jeans n look Hot and cute and the perfect Diva...

About the second issue of intimacy, i dont mind seeing less of passion but more of cute sweet moments between Swaron.. n c'mon guys in a prime time slot of 7 o clock how much of intimacy and passion can be shown..If Tanha/Swaron admirers knew Sneha's problem with intimacy we would have understood..We loved them as a couple who fight odds and not just the passion they share.

I think as Sneha herself said in her interview she could have pushed her limits a bit and tried...She says Shantanu makes her feel comfortable and both of them could have managed..Real and reel life is different na..Like if u have not hugged in real it doesnt mean not possible to hug in reel..I assume even Shantanu might be having probs with intimacy..But he's ready to give a try with help of creatives and director..So i feel even Sneha could have tried..

P.S: I really dont want to hurt anyone..Just very sad and wanted to pen down my thoughts..After having said all this i respect and like Sneha.
N also i wanna add if and only if it is family probem that she quit then i dont want to comment coz i respect Sneha on her decision..

i totally agree with you dr but see her fans r not doing nythng to get her back on the show,dey have just accepted d fact that it was her decision to quit but dey neva thot dt y she did this??????

kkk,if she gave a reson dt she isnt comfortable den wat do u think made her enter dis industry????????
if she isn't comfortable den y did she continue for 300 episodes????
she left cos v wanted a passionate story,she left cos she culdnt match up to our demands.but ask ur heart is it really true,i mean did sneha eva make u feel dat she's not giving her 100% to the show??????????
if yes...den i'll keep quiet...

but pllz for her sake do ur best ya,se,kriyansh fans r still trying to get shakti back on d show, so y cnt we?????

dont v luv sneha??????
dun we want her back soon???????

plllz understand its not about being comfortable its about her passion m talking about n d comfort level dt she shares with shaantanu cos palki mam herself said in d iv dt sneha nassi n shaantanu ka bond bahut accha tha...shaaan always did his best to make sneha di comfortable n she cud hav continued but fans wanted a passionate luv story dts y she's quitting d show n talkin about her family problems i wud just say that may b koi issue ho but her family pushed her into dis acting field means dey hav no problems regardin sneha's decision to continue with acting...

please guys,atleast giv it a try,jo hoga dekha jyga
ramsgupt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz make action plan... instead of sending only supporting message.. and share it wih evry1,...