Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sneha was the best actress in D3  absolutely flawless 
SWARON To me had become the perfect love story they were the whole reason I actually started watching D3 
I had to keep rewinding the video of her quiting to make sure I was not imagining it .But sadly it was true

Usaully I dont react but when I found out it really upset me 
so much - I felt like if she left a D3  a huge part of D3 would die with her 

I wnat Sneha back as Sharon moslty because its hard for me too imagine anyone else with swayam - because a picture has been fitted of Sneha as sharon which will be tough to remove 
I dont know .. I dont think she will come back because she seems to have her reason .But I would absolutely love it if she did 
But is there any way to conatct her.To persuade her 

This is so complicated 
fairy2itf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pimples

Sneha was the best actress in D3 absolutely flawless

SWARON To me had become the perfect love story they were the whole reason I actually started watching D3
I had to keep rewinding the video of her quiting to make sure I was not imagining it .But sadly it was true

Usaully I dont react but when I found out it really upset me
so much - I felt like if she left a D3 a huge part of D3 would die with her

I wnat Sneha back as Sharon moslty because its hard for me too imagine anyone else with swayam - because a picture has been fitted of Sneha as sharon which will be tough to remove
I dont know .. I dont think she will come back because she seems to have her reason .But I would absolutely love it if she did
But is there any way to conatct her.To persuade her

This is so complicated

Yes, even I feel shattered n its do sad dat v didn't try to get her back knowin d fact dt she's so passionate about actin...now wen so many other ppl r tryn DERE's no harm in giving it a try Ya...she might come back seen our luv n pain n so wish to hav her no but dunn wrry just support d pages on fb dt r tryng to get her back...i'll during dis while wil try how to contact her n wil make sure dt our msg reaches to her
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fairy2itf

Yes, even I feel shattered n its do sad dat v didn't try to get her back knowin d fact dt she's so passionate about actin...now wen so many other ppl r tryn DERE's no harm in giving it a try Ya...she might come back seen our luv n pain n so wish to hav her no but dunn wrry just support d pages on fb dt r tryng to get her back...i'll during dis while wil try how to contact her n wil make sure dt our msg reaches to her

If Sneha comes back to D3 
I will start distributing sweets 
I too want her back 
No one can play saron and make as love her like Sneha 
Will support just PM me how 
swaron_tanha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...u wrote so wel...
r thr chances of sneha di cmng bck...im rdy to nythng...if she cn cum...no one wnts ny sc. frm hr...she is thr thts enough..if thr fans dnt wnt...who d hell cares if ny one else wnts...plz cum bck...y do wnt tears in our eyess...w bechile seeing u on screen
because v knw v cn see u only fr smtym...so plzz cm bck ...fr is...ur eyes hv magic...thrz no need of nythng else
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have spoken my mind...

Sneha left D3 mainly for 2 reasons:
1. Costume problem
2. Intimate scenes

The first issue of costume palki has said she'd sort it..N its not like as a diva we want to see her in micro mini's..I dont think a Diva has to wear just short clothes..In my opinion a Diva is more because of her attitude and not the superficial things like clothes. We wouldnt mind seeing Sneha in knee length dresses n jeans n look Hot and cute and the perfect Diva...

About the second issue of intimacy, i dont mind seeing less of passion but more of cute sweet moments between Swaron.. n c'mon guys in a prime time slot of 7 o clock how much of intimacy and passion can be shown..If Tanha/Swaron admirers knew Sneha's problem with intimacy we would have understood..We loved them as a couple who fight odds and not just the passion they share.

I think as Sneha herself said in her interview she could have pushed her limits a bit and tried...She says Shantanu makes her feel comfortable and both of them could have managed..Real and reel life is different na..Like if u have not hugged in real it doesnt mean not possible to hug in reel..I assume even Shantanu might be having probs with intimacy..But he's ready to give a try with help of creatives and director..So i feel even Sneha could have tried..

P.S: I really dont want to hurt anyone..Just very sad and wanted to pen down my thoughts..After having said all this i respect and like Sneha.
N also i wanna add if and only if it is family probem that she quit then i dont want to comment coz i respect Sneha on her decision..
Edited by meghana29 - 11 years ago
armaity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do understand how u r feeling n I wud b d happiest if Sneha comes back coz d last of Sneha on dis show vl b my last day of D3.I tried 2 convince myself 2 cont. 4 Tannu bt just nt possible.But even dis is true dat I wud nt want her 2 do smethng she doesn't want 2 coz I luv n respect her a lot.So now staying away from d3 if she realises dat she can't stay without acting as it is her passion n decides 2 cme back willingly den I vl b on cloud9 bt I wud nt want 2 pressurise her.But I will keep hoping dat she cmes back willingly till it is her last day on d show.I hope I didn't offend you.
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See Show Has to Go On.
Fans Have To Move On yes..
but its Just hardly 2 days , the news of quiting has come and people making posts saying this could be next sharon etc stuff..

Just feel like not true TanHa Fans , as it seems like they were just waiting when sneha leave and they can see someone else as sharon..

Jitni marzi positive thinking ya attitude ho , if one actually admire some one , one cant move on soo easily and think about some one else replacing their Favourate actor .

Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
moonlitnisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankithate

See Show Has to Go On.
Fans Have To Move On yes..
but its Just hardly 2 days , the news of quiting has come and people making posts saying this could be next sharon etc stuff..

Just feel like not true TanHa Fans , as it seems like they were just waiting when sneha leave and they can see someone else as sharon..

Jitni marzi positive thinking ya attitude ho , if one actually admire some one , one cant move on soo easily and think about some one else replacing their Favourate actor .

I agree wid u at dis pt.The word move on jitna aasan hota hain kehna utna aasan karna nai hota
fairy2itf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tashu20

agree with u...& respect her decision too

but if possible want TanHa back...😭

den do something,try ur best dunn give up so easily...
n yes,i rrespect her decision too infact i luv her so much n luv according to me means disagree but den hold on ur hands