•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Shail was asking questions to Gunjan, like this is what you have done if you were in Charu's position, I feel so sorry for Gunjan she just wanted her mother's love, but she also has done the mistake of loving Mayank when she knew very well that he is going to get married with Charu.

WHO DO YOU THINK THE VICTIM IS GUNJAN, SHAIL, OR AKASH OR SOMEONE ELSE. 😃
I can just say...

Mayank got attracted to modern gunjan,...

And he forced his love on gunjan when she was emotionally low after that acid attack she wanted to thank mayank for helping her...

But his constant saying he loves her...
The emotional girl who has lost her mother just got carried away in the wave of so called love...

Shyl is making gunjan understand what she will do if she was in charus position..

I think gunjan should put herself in charus position once and think...

No one is victim here... All are selfish in their own right..

Mayank wants modern life partner than charu

gunjan wants to snatch charus position and want mothers love from shyl

shyl wants to keep up the family happiness and wants to fulfill motherly duties of her sister sneha

gunjans dad akash wants to get all happiness in the world to his daughter...

Charu wants to stay in mayank life
as her elder and she has decided to marry mayank and mayank himself have agreed to marry charu...
So should think who is victim here..
I agree with post above. Mayank did spring his love on Gunjan at a low point in her life. I like how Shail explained things to them. And I think it's up to Mayank now to stop his wedding to Charu.
Originally posted by JulieD

<font color="#0000ff">I agree with post above. Mayank did spring his love on Gunjan at a low point in her life. I like how Shail explained things to them. And I think it's up to Mayank now to stop his wedding to Charu. </font>

GLADTO SEE YOU BACK JulieD, 😃