Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

shangawesomeII thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone! Its me again! (:
Finally I am back with lots more of ideas to write about. This is another OS I had written. Sharing it with you lovely people. Enjoy!

***Please like my facebook page to receive instant updates whenever I post a new update on my work***

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snehas-Maaneet-Stories/188902047911856

It was the time when everyone in the office packed their bags up and got ready to return back to their loved ones to spend the long weekend. Everyone was wearing a smile on their faces. Their not-so friendly boss had decided to declare, the next day as family day. While everyone was busy buzzing off, a man dressed up in his business suit chose to stay back in his room.

This greek god looking like man was none other than Maan Singh Khurana, the boss of  MSK company. Maan sat smiling at the pretty photo frame on his desk. He saw his goddess of beauty in that frame. He could not help it but to give that special lady of his life, his wife Geet, a kiss. With that, Maan placed back the frame and retired back home as soon as he completed his work.

As he returned home, he realized that his beautiful wife had already went to bed assuming he will be back home late like usual. "Geet, you are the very reason why I have declared family day in my office. It is going to be our day tomorrow. Jaan, I love you." Maan whispered as he looked upon his angel sleeping. Maan too changed out and went to sleep.

The next day, Geet got up and was about to take her bathe when she felt her husband's hands pulling her back to the bed. "Arrey! I need to bathe. I need to prepare breakfast. I need to get your attire ready. Maan see I got a lot of work to do. Let me go!" Geet complained. "But I want you. I do not want breakfast and my attire to be ready today. I just want the whole of you. It is okay that you have not taken your bathe. I like you this way anyway." Maan told her as he winked. Geet's mouth formed a big o shape.

Before Geet could argue back, she felt Maan's lips crashing down on her. She could not deny that moment. The moment felt so good and blissful that she surrendered herself to her husband's wish and love.

Maan gently withdrew back and held Geet face in his hands. "Geet today I am not going to office. I want to spend this entire day with you." Maan told in his husky voice. Geet could not believe that her husband has taken an entire day off his busy schedule to spend with her. She hugged Maan tightly. "Jaan. I am very very happy. Come let's not waste time. I want to go watch a movie today." Geet told excitedly to Maan. "No, no, no. Geet please. Why are we doing the same stuffs again? Let's do something interesting today. I have got an idea. First let us bathe and get ready first."Maan told.

Both of them got ready within half an hour. Geet was thrilled to see Maan planning so much for them to spend time. "Maanvvv! We have already taken bathe and even taken our lunch. Tell me what is it we are going to do! Pleaseee!" Geet pleaded with Maan. Maan smiled at his cute wife and gave her a box and said "Change into this my darling and come back into my arms and I will tell you what is my plan."

Geet opened the box and saw the most beautiful saree in it. It was a red saree with beautiful stone sequin work on it. Geet wore the saree without a delaying a second and put on makeup with her best jewelry set. Once she was satisfied with her look, she went and stood in front of Maan. To her surprise, Maan had also changed out into a sherwani. He looked dashing. Geet went forward to Maan and held his arm and leaned her head on him.

Even though they have not done anything much, she fell a certain bliss and content in her heart. She fell so much of love for this man she was standing beside. Maan knew Geet was get emotional and drowned into the moment as she was keeping quiet. Maan didn't want to spoil the moment and thus he just carried his love his arms and brought her to their study room. The study room was lit dimly and sensational music was being played. The whole atmosphere of the room was very romantic.

"Geet, this is my plan. My plan was to have a slow and sensational dance with you. I know you have wanted to do this with me for a long time. I have cleared the room for us to dance here. I have picked all your favorite tracks." Maan told Geet with love, looking straight into her eyes. "Maan, I love you." Geet said and tip toed to kiss him. Maan responded back with the same passion. Maan slowly lowered Geet to her feet without breaking their kiss. He slowly moved his hands to her waist and slowly withdrew his lips from her.

He smiled at Geet and sway with her to the music being played. Geet was filled with so much of joy that she shed a tear of joy. Maan wiped it and said, "I love you so much." Upon hearing that Geet leaned her head on Maan's chest and they continued on to sway to the music and feel the depth of their love for one another. And the rest of the day was spent on expressing their love for one another in different ways and cherishing their romantic moments together.

Thank you once again for reading till the end! (: Please do leave your comments and likes. Another thing about comments, I do read them and appreciate them lots, I cant really reply back to all because of the quota limit I got as a newbie. I hope you will understand. And nevertheless your wait is over, I am going to start SS/FF like maybe tonight. Do keep a look out. Perhaps you can buddy me if you are interested and I will send PMs for out to those who are on the buddy list (:

Links:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3172115

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198801

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3199028

Love,
Sneha (:

Edited by shangawesomeII - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful os...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely os...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update 
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os 

amazing 
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow...dreamy os...👏...loved it...❤️❤️...
Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply amazing
loved it
keep writing