Words of Silence: PAGE 202 Oct 25 2006

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Words of Silence

Character Analysis

Karan Kapoor ruled the fashion, modeling, and singing world.  He was the loving brother of Kripa, and lived with her.  He admired his sister very much.  She was everything for him.  Unfortunately, he accidentally, did something for Kripa that was about to ruin her life maybe forever, and maybe not.  He wished for her better, but the opposite happened.   

Angad Khanna is an architect by profession.  He studied at New York University.  After he graduated he went back to Los Angeles, California.  Back to his family, who he didn't actually really care for.  Angad had always been a fun-loving guy.  Someone who didn't care about responsibilities however knew how to handle them when necessary.  A man who respected freedom.  Someone who touched the sky without thinking that's not his place.  He was loud, he was creative; he was like any other man madly in love.  But he was…

Kripa Kapoor is a doctor, a gynecologist and pediatrician to be more precise.  She studied to be both at Yale Medical University.  Kripa had a family who she cared for but they didn't care for her.  Overtime, she grew the same feelings for them as they had for her.  If she had anyone it was Karan Kapoor.  Kripa, was a girl who viewed her life logically, she believed in making things happen, not letting them happen.  She had dreams, falling in love and getting married was at the bottom of her list.  And, stubborn decisions of hers hurt him a lot. 

Rishab Richand, a law minor and medical major.  After giving up practice in his second year of medicine, he started practicing law.  He handled business matters for Angad Khanna's company, Kripa Kapoor's medical center, as well as Karan Kapoor's company.  Rishab has been an old friend of Kripa.  They had known each other since they both were very young, around the age of twelve to be more precise…  Rishab has always been the person who Kripa looked up to.  He was four years older to her, and her idol.  They shared something Kripa didn't share with anyone else. 

Faith Cruz Kripa's, number one, best friend.  She was, like Kripa, also a gynecologist.  And, once again like Kripa she got her medical degree at Yale, with Kripa.   Kripa and Faith met when they were entering seventh grade.  Faith was a girl opposite Kripa, she believed in everything Kripa didn't believe in.  Love and relationship were her second priority, after Kripa; she was her first.  Faith and Kripa didn't hide anything from each other.  At times, when Kripa got together with Faith she would forgot herself, and acted like a crazy girl of her age.  Faith, wanted to be something like Kripa sometimes, and other time she wanted Kripa to become like her.  She had brought many changes to Kripa's life, and she was hoping for one more, actually two more. 

Amna Saran was a loving girl; she lived like life like every girl.  She lived away from her family in California, while they lived in Boston.  She, was also a close friend to Kripa, but not very close.  No where near where Aman and Faith came.  She worked for Kripa at Kripa's children hospital, and then one day suddenly disappeared.  Amna, unknowingly or knowingly changed lives of everyone, including hers (unknowingly).  She became the writer of destinies.  She wrote everyone's destiny but couldn't write her own.  Her life was written by god. 

Other Minor Character

Dev and Kiran Khanna- Angad Khanna's Parents

Maya and Rajeev Kapoor- Kripa and Karan Kapoor's Parents

Sahil and Sana Khanna- Angad's older brother and his wife.

Sia Khanna- Sahil and Sana's daughter

Neha and Yash Singhania - Angad Khanna's older sister, and her husband.

*I will continue adding them as the Fan-Fiction Continues! ****

Words were the last element of Kripa's life.  It wasn't that she didn't know how to communicate; rather, she never wanted to, with him. Kripa was unlike most girls her age.  Someone her age had dreams of marriage and romance.  Kripa had dreams to achieve something no one ever had achieved. Kripa had decided to keep people away from her.   Things for her were about to change forever.  She was about to get married earlier than she had thought.  She was about to fall in love and worry about it before everything else.  She was about to let things happen for once, instead of making them happen.   

Angad Khanna on the other hand was a guy who couldn't help but express his feelings.  He talked non-stop for hours until or unless someone taped his mouth.  Angad, was also about to change.  He was about to loose his father, yet gaining someone even more special.  Because of the father he was never close to and the mother he loved but could never talk to, were about to change a lot in his life, and his married life.  He was about to get the everlasting love of the lady he never expected to get anything from.  He was about to love a girl who hated him. 

I, Neha, welcome my loyal readers to

A world of Love

A world of Friendship

A world of Lust

A world of Longing

A World of Separation

A World of the Unexpected

A World of Unsaid

A World of Sacrifice

A World of Desires

The World of Angad and Kripa…

Edited by neha9 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_Roxy_x thumbnail
omg neha awesome intro luvin it gurl
muahz
nisha<3xoxo
πŸ‘
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg tats an awesome intro..after readin all ur other fanfics, i think tat dis is just goin to be like those other ones: MINDBLOWING. Can't wait for the story to start

Nida
angadandme thumbnail
its nice no its not its great part one fast please πŸ‘
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suppper ddd duppperr!!! i luved it. sounds fantastic. can't wait. continue soon.

shaheera
baby_princess thumbnail
OMG...thats an awsum intro...i can't wait to read your story...i have...well i think i have read almost all your other fan fictions...they were all soo good...so i cant wait to read this one as well!!!
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
omg that sounded 2 good!!!!!!! Plz post the 1st part soon!
munizaaa thumbnail
wow another one of ur Fan fics. plzz get it started ASAP i cant wait to read it, after reading Kabhi Kabhi i was like totally shocked at how wonderful it was πŸ˜› .   
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome intro neha 😊
hope this will be as good as kabhi kabhi 😊 😊
continue soon 😊 😊 😊
night girl thumbnail
sounds great start the fan fic soon