SwaRon OS:First Love...

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi all ...
I am back with an OS on SWARON...Thanx a lot for giving such a warm response to my new FF..Will update both FFs soon..hope you will like this OS...
plz bear me with the mistakes ...😊

P.S- Thanx Ananya for this Awesome Siggy ...thanx a lot swthrt for putting so much effort for me.😊

Tears...in her eyes...he could never tolerate this...the thought of her being in pain always made him feel like crying ... He stared at her cute angelic face ...she was trying hard to hold back her tears ...her big beautiful greenish orbs were flooded with tears...his chatterbox was so silent today ...finally he couldn't stop himself from interrupting her...

Shona...Wat happened ?Why are u crying ?

He held her face n picked her chin up... Their eyes met 'he could see pain in her eyes...and fear ...

She was silent ...it was so unusual for her to keep quite...she never keep quite when he is around...its her favorite hobby to irritate him with her cute and sweet chats ...

Whats wrong shona...tell me na...he asked...

She looked into his deep dark brown eyes...they were full of concern...for her...tears rolled down her cheeks...

Shona...that Rohan and Siva did something... Did they hurt u ...did they again pulled your pleat ...took ur tiffin box? spoiled your drawing ??

She shook her head...in negative sign...

Then what happened Shona...tell me ...if those to fat bullies made you cry...I won't leave them...I promise...he was looking angry now..his angel was crying and he was not able to make her smile...

Sammy ...she said

Hmm...he replied

Sammy...m leaving...

Leaving??...Shona ...school is not yet over...just now we had lunch break...2 more periods left ...

Sammy...m leaving this school ...We wont be together in classes any more'.She started crying hard...

His world stopped revolving ...his only attraction to come to school was his SHONA...they were neighbors...they knew each other since for ever...they understood the meaning of friendship with each other...from morning 7 till night 10 they used to be together ...he just can't think about his life without her around him...his life with SHONA just seemed empty ...

Whyy...tell your Dad na...to not to change your school...plz shona ...

Sammy...we are leaving this city ...she said...

She said and looked at his face...he was looking like a piece of log...lifeless...tears rolled down his cheeks... She was the reason behind his pain...she couldn't take it anymore...

She went close to him...wiped tears from his cheeks ... She wanted to keep his smiling reflection safe in her heart forever ...she was staring at him...lovingly ...she took his hand in her tiny hand...kept something on it ...went on her toes and gave him a small peck on his cheek...whispered in his ear...

Goodbye ...Sammy ...I will miss you...her last words...

She knew she couldn't see his reaction...he wont let her leave...before he came out of her trance...she ran away ...

He kept staring at her retreating figure...unable to stop her 'his voice refused to support him...he was choking by then...due to crying ...

That was the last time they met each other ...

Shekhawat Mansion...

One of the biggest Bungalows in Mumbai ...it was decorated like a bride that day ...people from different age groups dressed up in their best Party attire 'flashing their biggest smiles ...were waiting for the grand announcement...A middle aged gentle man came on the stage...he took the mike and said...

Ladies and gentleman...I would like to welcome you to this auspicious occasion ...where two hearts which beat for each other will mould into one ...officially...Today is the engagement ceremony of my beautiful princess Sharon Raiprakash...with the most Eligible Bachelor of India...the business tycoon...Mr Swayam Shekhawat...the crowd clapped for him...

A handsome guy with an angelic face and well built body ...with a stunningly beautiful girl stepped on the stage...hand in hand...they slipped rings into each others...fingers... Giving each other thousands of unspoken promises ...to be together forever...

He was looking at his angel's face...she was smiling ... She was looking beautiful...but her smile was not reflecting in her beautiful greenish eyes...whenever she is happy ...her eyes smile along with her...giving his heart reason to run in a faster pace...but today ...she was not smiling from her heart...it was a fake and forced smile she pasted on her face...

On the day of our Engagement ...the biggest day of our lives ...she is not happy ...what is wrong with her...I need to find out...he told to himself'..

They danced in the party...smiled together...in each others arms ...but he noticed her uneasiness...her pain...her guilt...it was written on her face...as usual ...he could read her like an open book...

After the party ...they were sitting in the garden...in each others embrace ...she kept her head on his chest ...which was the most secure place in the world for her ...she was listening to his heartbeats...she could hear them ...chanting her name...his heavenly smell was making her go weak on her knees...she was getting lost in her dream world where nothing existed ...except the two of them ...

She slapped her mental self'...

No Sharon...you have to tell him today...you can't keep him in dark...you can't betray him...you have to tell him...he deserves to know the truth ...she told to herself...

Swayam...she said

Hmm...he replied softly ...

I need to talk to you...she said

I know...I could sense it ...tell me princess...what is it ?why are you not happy on the day of our engagement...

Why you understand everything before I say it swayam...

Because I love you princess...you taught my heart the meaning of love...YOU are the definition of LOVE for me...MY FIRST & LAST LOVE...he said ...smiling at her ...looking into her eyes...conveying his love for her...through his deep brown eyes...

YOU ARE MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE SHARON...he repeated..

She was drowning in the deep brown sea...no...I can't let that happened...I need to tell him today...she took a deep breath...

But YOU ARE NOT MY FIRST LOVE SWAYAM...she said...tears rolled down her cheeks... She knew its painful for him to know this... She will be the reason behind his pain...she hated herself...

His eyes were moist ...he knew she loved him..he was not bothered about her past...but he wanted to know ...what is the reason behind her sadness...her pain...

I am sorry swayam...I ...I really am ...i know you love me more than anything in this world...i love you too...but ...but ...I was in love with someone else before you...he 'he was very special to me...she choked due to crying...

Who is he Sharon...he asked...

I don't know his name ...

What...his eyes widened in shock...what are you saying ??

Yes... We were neighbors when I was in school...i was 7 year old then...he was one year older to me...he used to be protective & possessive about me...he used to irritate me ...but made me laugh when I was upset...he was ready to fight the world for me...then...

Then ...what happened Sharon...he asked...

Then I left the city due to dad 's business issues ...we have not met since then...we were in contact for few years...but later ...I didn't get response from him...I thought he moved on...may be with his new friends...new love...

But I couldn't stop thinking about him...he was special to me...he made me feel the beautiful feeling of love...I was not able to forget him...he was there in my heart ...in a safe corner of my heart...i tried to hate him...as he forgot me and moved on ...but I couldn't ...I was hurt...heart broken...i made a shield around myself...so that no-one can come close to me ...i pretended to be an arrogant b***h ...to protect myself...I insulted others feelings'...because I didn't want to get hurt again...

He looked at her...she was unfolding her darkest and dearest secrets to him...he knew there is more to come...he silently kept listening to her...

Then... then you came...after your entry in my life ...everything changed...you broke the shield around me and noticed the true Sharon...i insulted your feelings...called you a desperate stalker...i am sorry swayam...I was harsh to you...it was just because...because...you reminded me ...of 'HIM'...your behavior...your love...your possessiveness...protectiveness...i was falling in love again...I didn't want the pain again...that's why I pushed you away...

But when you went away...I couldn't stop thinking about you...by then I was hopelessly in love...with ...'YOU' ...I decided to give us a chance...to give our love a chance...i came to your house that night and confessed my feelings...but...

But what Sharon...he asked...

But ...now that we are going to get married ...I don't want to keep you in dark...I want you to know every secret about my past...You are not my first love swayam...its him...

You are perfect swayam...i am not ...you control your feelings...you never tried come close to me...thinking that I will be uncomfortable...I don't know why...i never feel uncomfortable with your touch...but 'but 'I was feeling guilty lately ...to hide the truth...you know...when ever you came close to me...I could feel his touch in yours ...I could feel HIM in YOU...I don't know why ...i don't know...i just wanted you to know...i was feeling like i was betraying you by hiding this from you...

I love you Swayam... please done leave me...I can't live without you'...(she started crying badly by that time)

Hey princess...shhh...don't cry ...he took her into his arms...and started caressing her hair ...moving his other hand on her back...trying to console her...her sobs became light after sometime...

Can I ask you something...he asked...

She nodded...in positive...

Can I know his name...if you are comfortable with that ...he asked... softly...

Ummm...his name ...I used to call him Sammy...I don't know him full name...I was very young then...I used to call him by this name...

Suddenly ...He hugged her tightly...she was happy ...he never hugged her like this before...she was surprised... Even After knowing her secret ...his love remains the same...she was lost in his arms...

Hey princess...I wanted to show you something...lets go inside ...

They went inside...he told her to stop out side his room...she was confused...he got a red piece of cloth and blind folded her ...

What is happening Swayam...what is this...she asked...touching blind fold around her eyes...

Shhh...keep quite and come with me... he led her inside the room...

He opened her blindfold...the view inside was heavenly...she saw a small room full of her sketches ...her paintings...in different moods...different pose...her eyes stopped at one painting...

This ...this is my childhood picture...she said with disbelieve ...

Yes...there are many...he replied...

She moved inside the room...the room was full of her pictures...her childhood...her recent sketches...some sketches were unfinished...

Swayam stopped near a sketch...she went near him...

You know Sharon...This is the most special sketch for me...

Why...she asked...

Because after trying for years...I could imagine your angelic face...how it would be now...after all these years...after so many attempts ...i got this angelic face...all I knew was your cute face...the 7 year old SHONA...my SHONA...i imagined your face from that cute face...he said smiling at her...

What did you just call me...she was shocked...

Shona...he replied...with a cute smile...

This name...he used to ...call me...

I know...he used to call you Shona...

How do u know ???she asked ...

you recognized my touch but couldn't recognize me Shona...he said...smiling at her...staring at her with love...

He held her hand ...kept something on her palm...she looked down...it was the same GOODBYE...badge...she gave HIM...years ago...

Sammy...she said...she was not able to understand whether it's a dream or a reality...if it's a dream...she don't want to come out of it...

Yes ...your Sammy ... he said...softly

She couldn't believe what she heard...her Sammy...her Swayam...he is the same person...

She felt like she will start flying any moment...she got her world in her hands...but suddenly she remembered something...

She started beating him on his chest ...with her fists...

Ahhh...ouch...Shona...what are you doing...its hurting me...he said..faking pain in voice...

Why...why did you stop responding to my mails...Why...do you know I was so heart broken...i will kill you...I wont spare you...she was angry at him ...she wanted an explanation... the reason which kept them away...from each other...

He tried to hold her hands...to save himself...Then he cupped her face...looked into her eyes...he could see tears in those green orbs...

Sorry Shona...due to circumstances I couldn't respond to you that time...My parents died in an accident...I was going through a lot...my life changed in single moment ...I was all alone...in the struggle of saving myself and Dad's property from greedy relatives...I was engrossed in business from a tender age...I am sorry ...for letting you go...for hurting you so much...I didn't mean to...I didn't have a picture of yours...only had your childhood image...in my heart...I used to imagine...how you would have looked by now...i used to sketch my imagination...after years...I got this face...your face...my SHONA...My Sharon's face...U are my dream...my imagination...i am sorry princess...i was the reason behind your tears...your pain...

I saw you the first time...I knew you were my Shona...but I was not sure...if you still remember me...so didn't reveal about that ...you know why 'I never tried to come close to you...because I wanted to come close to you as your sammy ...but was not having courage to tell you...what if you can't recognize me...i was not ready to bear the pain...so I kept it a secret ...I am sorry Shona...I love you '.i love you more than anything in this world...you are the reason behind by every breath...my every heart beat chants your name...his eyes were moist by now...

Shhh...She kept her finger on his lips...stopping him from saying anything further ...

I LOVE YOU...YOU ARE MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE ...she said in her angelic tone...

Thanx for making me fall in love with you ...AGAIN...she said while smiling

I LOVE YOU ...SHONA...he replied...

She was dying to hear Shona in that angelic voice...she wanted to be with him...her Sammy...her Swayam...she went on her toes and kissed his tears...his eyes...his cheeks...his face..with all her love....then she put her lips on his...pressed it gently on his soft lips...in few seconds she started kissing him with all her love ,affection ,pain, passion...she kept in her heart for so many years...he was surprised by her action when he felt her soft lips on his...but soon he gave into it...he kissed her back with all his love and passion...she was sweeter than honey ...she moved fingers in his hair and pulled them in excitement...that made him wild...he held her by her waist and pulled her closer to him ...he held her close to him...protectively ...she kept her hands around his neck and surrendered herself to the love of her life...

HER FIRST LOVE ...

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies

❀️❀️❀️

i know its very very long...you can read it in 2-3 daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment ... i will wait for your comments and feedback ...

plz add me to your buddy list ... for pm...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yay!!first one to comment and that too without pm!!Dee, what an awesome os you have written yaar!The title is awesome..then the story was awesome-er!!First love/childhood love is the most romantic thing ever!!Loved the first part where little Sharon leaves Swayam..it was heartbreaking!!Loved the way you justified why Sharon had initially pushed Swayam away from her initially and called him a desperate stalker..She had barred her heart intentionally so that she couldnot betray her first love!!Swayam on the other hand had realised from the very beginning who Sharon actually was but kept shut because he thought Sharon might have forgotten him..that was so typical of Swayam!!Loved the part in the garden where Sharon finally confessed about her first love!!but my favourite part was when Swayam showed Sharon's pictures and the badge and confessed he is his first love..and obviously the kiss was beautiful too..it was a brilliantly written os..totally loved it Dee!!Edited by idiot_box - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

DEEPU di πŸ€— 

Awesome  os deepu di !!
this was fantastically written πŸ‘
i loved how u started with sammy and shona and ended up in sharon and swayam we know today .
It was one roller coaster ride of emotions and u described each and every emotion brilliantly .
be it the the sadness of loosing close ones in childhood , the longing , the love , the guilt , romance and everything .
it was really nice , how sharon brought up sammy to swayam as she wanted to come clean and tell him the truth .
swayam being sammy was a pleasant surprise and how he knew abt the fact that sharon was shona but had hidden the truth , coz he wanted to come close to sharon as sammy . 
the whole os was amazingly beautiful , totally loved it β€οΈ
keep coming up with these fantastic os's ...
thanks for the PM.

P.S- Ananaya the banner is amazing , good work πŸ‘πŸΌ
P.P.S - i know this os was a gift for us , as u turned into an IF-Goldie , so congrats and i am proud of u di πŸ₯³
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

res 

unres

awesome os di...i loved every bit of it...from the beginning till the end...the cute lil aammy n shona...then their engagement...then the way swayam understands sharon without her saying anything...sharon's confession to swayam about her first love sammy...n then swayam's confession to sharon that he knew she is his shone n showed sharon her childhood pics...n her hitting him n at last the magical kiss...loved every bit of the os...awesome work di...keep writing more on swaron...n ananya the banner is awesome...great work...thanx for the pm di...

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
koi galti ho gai kya...πŸ˜”πŸ˜³
nature2 thumbnail
anyway awosm part πŸ‘πŸ‘
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Starting was really cute i just loved little shona n sammy 😳
Swaron engagement n how well swayam knows sharon that she want to tell something to him
After that they r sitting in garden in each other embrace...:) n then how sharon told him about her first love that part was beautifull
When swayam show sharon her childhood pic n saod that he is her sammy n she starting hitting him aww they r soo cute n their kiss-magical n pure full of love n passion
loved this os alot
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
~unres~
dipu diπŸ€—
amazing osπŸ‘
loved it
sharon and swayam as childhood buddiesπŸ˜ƒ
loved the way sharon told swayam about sammy and swayam revealed the truth to sharon❀️
Beautifully written!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm😊
Edited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
deep this was awesomely beautiful...
loved the way you penned it down...
the pace of the OS was so right and pleasing to read...
liked the fact that you made sharon tell him about the past and the way he reviled the truth of he being her samy and she being his Shona...
lovely one...
thanks for the pm...

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deepu hey do you have idea how beautifully you have moulded the basic story into a new dimention of childhood... it was so pleasent reading i cannot even explain you in words...but it was damm magical for every thing from first line to last line...

the childhood era of cuteness and sweetness was nicely shown...then the pain of loising your loved ones in an early age...no nicely put up amazing just amazing...it made me cry with your sammy there...

than engagement part came i was like a full swing but how surprisingly everything one by one unfolded...when swayam had been announced as her finace i thought another flashback will come...but it was a masterstrock there story actually moved on from there...

sharon expressed swayam about her child love and how helpless the rejection from that had made her compeletly different person...a shield was quoted around sharon by all of a sudden exit of her childhood love...but swayam broke that...

it was again very cleverly thought that sharon could feel samy in swayam's touch...sharon always remembered smay when she was with swayam was one hell of sweet moment when she explained that to swayam...

swayam understood the feeling of unsaid words again and hugged her tightly and than took her to a room where he had kept all her paintings fron childhood till the now...and sharon was surprised to see that all this things were just beautifully shown in one go...the description seemed so so effortless..i enjoyed it alot...

than swayam told her that he is her samy and gave her that good bye charm that she only had given her and to her surprise swayam always knew that she is his shona but was afraid to tell her about that...he felt it would hurt him if she couldnot recognise him as sammy...it was amazing again to read all...was just perfect where swayam told her he knew her from begining...

than the best part of os swayam described his true helplessness in not telling sharon about anything and going away was superb and masterstrock again by showing all of a sudden accident of his parents put him in world of troubles and he couldnt be in contact with her...eveything was perfect here sharon's reaction to swayam's explainations...

thab final confrontation came and it was out o the world and amazing...so graciously explained...the swaron kiss was just awesome everything awesomely described with an amazing ease...

loved the update to the core...thanks for PM...do writing more stuff...

Regards

Pratik

P.S. now this is called awesome, amazing writing...i cannot even write 5% of this deepu...this is just that much superb...so i have full right of saying myself just an average writer...please dont call me modest now...he he he he...