Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Devil's Paradise:HJ #31: Lady RK's two options - Page 6

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Nothing is in the episode worth watching except for the first scene of Rishbala.

Scene of Rishbala was cute. And I love the scene of Radhaji and Madhu till Dipali comes there.

Sikki and Dipali has great chemistry. Instead of Dipali planning against Madhu for ideal  Bahu competition better she sticks with Sikki.

Really  when Dipali comes, it seems too much of saas bahu drama and kitchen politics.

I am not liking this kitchen politics now. Same old trick of spoiling things made by the female lead by vamp.  And wishing to get insulted infront of guests over food.

Where is the show going?? πŸ˜•

Exactly shahi...am not liking it at all..
It has turned into a typical show...

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i feel i am watching a different show,, i hate kitchen politics n we r exactly going that way!!
but i think it was radhaji who saw dips doing that,,

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What was that?πŸ˜•Dont tell me they r turning the show in to saas-bahu crap🀒dd's bangs r serioulsy ewww...i can t tolerate those bangs anymoretoday is a bad day it seems for me..office issues,dd bashing,now this disappointing epi..sigh Edited by _sasi_ - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Nothing is in the episode worth watching except for the first scene of Rishbala.

Scene of Rishbala was cute. And I love the scene of Radhaji and Madhu till Dipali comes there.

Sikki and Dipali has great chemistry. Instead of Dipali planning against Madhu for ideal  Bahu competition better she sticks with Sikki.

Really  when Dipali comes, it seems too much of saas bahu drama and kitchen politics.

I am not liking this kitchen politics now. Same old trick of spoiling things made by the female lead by vamp.  And wishing to get insulted infront of guests over food.

Where is the show going?? πŸ˜•

Shahi, I presume the current tracks of Dips vamping is to circumvent Rishabh not telling Maddy what a viper she is.
Maddy knew within the first few minutes of meeting Kukku and Sikky that they weren't good people.
She doesn't anything of the sort - yet - for sure about Dips.
But reasons irregardless, I loathed the overuse of the Bhatias and the massive underuse of Rishbala. Damnit.

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Drag Saas Bahu Episode ..other than Rishbala Scene noting was worth watching...

@Meenu RK is Hawtt in that scene...i like it...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Meenu, the pics...😲 THANK YOU.πŸ˜ƒ Do you have the vid as well?
ISADORA thumbnail
Meenu is that pic off screen..it mostly looks like he is seriously praying...there in that scene..dont tell me he is starts believing or he is acting there...
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

Meenu is that pic off screen..it mostly looks like he is seriously praying...there in that scene..dont tell me he is starts believing or he is acting there...

Looks like he is seriously praying..!!
I wonder how Madhu manage that..!!πŸ˜•

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

yes hatzie maybe he start believing and it was visarjan pics so maybe after tht he will be shot, and yes RK is looking smokin hot in tht pic
ISADORA thumbnail
Damn i love that BG Score...can someone tell me where i can download that BG Score of RishBala..it was played in today's episode also...