Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

[QUOTE=Vishesh]Hey SB how r u doing ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

can u guess who is in my avi ๐Ÿ˜†

yes i know the person in the avi he is none other than chandni's bauji aka anil dhawan!!!!

okie okie..
Bcoz i keep changing my avi too many times..
so dunno, when u will check it..
so i am posting my current avi here..

And SB,
where r ur avi n siggy ?i dun know how to set the pictures 4 avi(i can only set pic 4 avi if its in the avatar shop) & siggy [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by: kudi420

hi shrishti ...............
congrats thnx shefali
and now my quest to u
which other serials do u watch other than ic ? remix,kya hoga nimmo ka and that's so raven on disney!!!!!!!

for which other lead pair u r crazy bout and want them to get together (except adi and chand ofcourse) no one i m only crazy bout adi-chandni that once i didn't drink water for 1 day and prayed to GOD that i m that much crazy bout and now he has to unite them in first attempt!!!!(beleive me its true i swear)

given choices between-(plzz dun say both)
1. love /friendship friendship
2. honesty/ self-respect self-respect
3. career/family career
4. if given a chance to go out for vacations either wit ur family or with frnds , whom u will like to go with? with family

last but not the least

if vipul had to play dilawar and rushad as adi ....then wat do u think ....serial will appear like or will it be ok ? it will be ok infact below ok b'coz no one can take place of adi and same 4 chandni!!!!!!

i know vishesh but i can't help myself being crazy about them this is the first time in my life that i m behaving like this!!!!!!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats.. ๐Ÿ‘

1. What are you most scared of๐Ÿ˜›?
2. What kind of music makes you put your hands over you ears? ๐Ÿ˜›
3. What do you like most about me? ๐Ÿ˜›
4. What do you hate most about me? ๐Ÿ˜›
5. What do you love most about being a mod? ๐Ÿ˜›
6. Who is the most brilliant person in the Indian film industry in your opinion? ๐Ÿ˜‰
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? ๐Ÿ˜›
8. Why did you join the forums? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
9. What is your favorite flavor ice cream? ๐Ÿ˜›
10. What was the last movie you watched? ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. so far, how many countries/cities have u visited? and which one has been the best of all of them?

12. if u were ask to moderate any section in the entire IF, u would mod which one and why?

13. favorite chocolates?

14. favorite outtscream (icescream :p)

15. favorite indian dish?

16. philosophy or psychology? ๐Ÿ˜†

17. physics or chemistry?

18. what language do u speak at home/with ur folks?

19. any siblings?

20. perfect sunday for u is?

21. favorite book?

Now for some funny questions..
1. Why is the sky blue?
2. What shape is the sky?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
4. Can you cry under water?
5. What is the speed of dark?
6. Why do men wake up early?

after u answer this, Ill be back with more

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Congrats.. ๐Ÿ‘

thnx jenny.๐Ÿ˜Š

1. What are you most scared of๐Ÿ˜›? GOD!
2. What kind of music makes you put your hands over you ears? ๐Ÿ˜›none............... i like all kind -a-music.
3. What do you like most about me? ๐Ÿ˜› actually i m interacting with u for the first time so no comments.
4. What do you hate most about me? ๐Ÿ˜› as i said b4 i m interacting with u for the first time....no comments.
5. What do you love most about being a mod? ๐Ÿ˜› i love most about being a mow is that i got to answer different kinds of questions and my adi-chandni avi that i m getting coz i m a mow. 
6. Who is the most brilliant person in the Indian film industry in your opinion? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Priyanka Chopra and Sushmita Sen.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? ๐Ÿ˜› none.
8. Why did you join the forums? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i joined india forums coz i was not having starone(but now i m having)and i can't live without india calling........its my fav serial.
9. What is your favorite flavor ice cream? ๐Ÿ˜› chocolate chip(cup)of mother diary.
10. What was the last movie you watched? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Krrish.

11. so far, how many countries/cities have u visited? and which one has been the best of all of them? i have travelled almost the northern part,central part  and eastern part of india.i have never been to goa and south of india only i ve visited some parts of maharashtra.my fav place wud be delhi and masoorie.

12. if u were ask to moderate any section in the entire IF, u would mod which one and why?starone section 4 sure coz its having my fav. serial-india calling.

13. favorite chocolates?diary milk!

14. favorite outtscream (icescream :p)none

15. favorite indian dish?rajma-chawal and soth-indian food.

16. philosophy or psychology? ๐Ÿ˜†psychology

17. physics or chemistry?chemistry

18. what language do u speak at home/with ur folks?hindi and english.

19. any siblings?no.

20. perfect sunday for u is?when u have no h.w and when u ve a fresh new episode of 1 hr  of india calling at noon.

21. favorite book?
i hate books.....so none!!!!!!!!!

Now for some funny questions..
1. Why is the sky blue?who told u that sky is blue learn from kekta kapur in her opinion sky is KRIMSON . she is lounging a new program called ''krimson skies''.
2. What shape is the sky?may be rectangle in which all angles are right angles and equal sides.
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?no yaar money grows on trees only haven't u heard of money plant!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜† 
4. Can you cry under water?yes!!!!!!!
5. What is the speed of dark?100000000000000000000000000 raised to the power of 100000000000 blah blah
6. Why do men wake up early?because may be they have to get milk from the milkman!!!!!

after u answer this, Ill be back with morei will be  waiting....๐Ÿ˜›