Feeling bad for ritvik - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Gurmeet ws most deserving n Gurmeetianz u did it as Gurmeet wrked hard since last 4 mnths
What I dont get it is...Rithvik is a great dancer but less popular than Gurmeet.. But he is far far better than Rashmi and popular than her.. How did he get eliminated..I am not able agree with that decision.
Dont want to say much about this..I just cannot come to terms with that..😭😭😭

Edited by vgiri - 11 years ago
EXACTLY!!!
RD SOOO DESRVED 2 WIN... EVN M FEELING VERY BAD ABT IT...😭

i m not feeling bad for him
GC took the trophy
but RD took hearts of his fan 😊
he is the real winner for me for his fan
Originally posted by vgiri

What I dont get it is...Rithvik is a great dancer but less popular than Gurmeet.. But he is far far better than Rashmi and popular than her.. How did he get eliminated..I am not able agree with that decision.
Dont want to say much about this..I just cannot come to terms with that..😭😭😭

what more can we expect from this scripted show????

RITHVIk deserves to win... feelin bad for rithvik... 
ya really feeling very sad πŸ˜­
Even i feel really bad for ritwik !! He deserved to win !!😭
Originally posted by shagufta2211

i m not feeling bad for him
GC took the trophy
but RD took hearts of his fan 😊
he is the real winner for me for his fan

perfectly said! Rithvik haar ke bhi jeet gaya...he doesn't need to win a show to prove how good he is because the people who love him have already made him win...just as he said in the show, only thing I am sad about is that the judges didn't even say two words to him...kuch to bolte...also we musn't forget sneha...she was awsome too!πŸ‘
i dont really know what went wrong with the judges i am very dissapinted he is really hard working,talented and he dances very well he is very much deserving than gurmeet though gurmet is the winner for everyone for me it will always be rithvik i am not saying this because i am a big fan of him its totally unfair i am totally unhappy with the judgement i have never expected gurmeet to be the winner😭
Edited by manasa95 - 11 years ago