he deserves it 
love you gurmeet

Posted: 11 years ago
1. Yes yes yes...
m very happy wid his win!!!!!😃
Originally posted by bewafa

1. Gurmeet deserved it

But it doesn't mean the others didn't deserve it either.

I love Ritwick's dance and I absolutely adore Rashmi's dance and facial expressions.

They all deserved it. I would have been happy either way but I supported GC more so. He was a non-dancer and there from the start.

He still is a non- dancer..
I think Gurmeet was never been either a bad or a weak dancer as some people here are trying to make him looklike.

I am no fan of GC (never of anyone on this show..except Madhuri and Manesh) but imho without comparing him with anyone, Gurmeet is a pretty good and quite strong dancer.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
I bet Ritvik didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followingsEdited by Mishti13 - 11 years ago
No.2
Im a fan of Gurmeet his acting in geet was amazing BUT...
I truly think that Rithwik Deserved it as seeing hus performance overall in the season he was much better than Gurmeet's performance overall so im quite dejected and disappointed but congrats Gurmeet-Shampa fans
Originally posted by Mishti13

I bet if that guy...what's his name...ummm yeah Ritvik he didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of that guy Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

Pls don't start off GC vs RD now..n when addressing someone learn to respect them..
Yes! Im happy for him!!! Congrats GC!! This is right answer to the judges partiality we witness past 4 weeks!!! Audience knows it!!! Also it always happens underdog always won so far in Jhalak!!!

Not v happy as I wanted Rashmi to win but always knew she has hard chances & GC will win!!! Good1!!