Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

that was  excersise not dance  ...shammpa  had  a really tuff time with him , poor girl , kaaydey se saari money use milni chaahiye   , bechaari ke dimaag ka dahi ho gya hoga this time ðŸ˜†
last few weeks he was pretty bad, but to be fair I feel shampa was also not a great choreographer! 
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Who are you talking you? Walls Of JDJ Forum? 😆

Everyone else is a better dancer than Gurmeet Choudhary. Someone says he's a good dancer - watch the 20 posts come at you mocking your opinion😭
And they say Fans mock Their Opinion Blahhh!🤪

GC Got A 30 Score - Shampa Played with his Strengths - AT LEAST He Had some! Thank Goodness for that!!😆 I'd DIE If I Saw ONE Style Done Over and over and over again...and they say it's set the standards of JDJ So High...My ass🥱

GC Gets a low score - He's A Weak Dancer! He Can't Dance!😡 - Where Did all that Go For OTHER Contestants?🤪 Or GC Is Someone You Religiously Follow and Love to diss? Talk about being fair in judging

Yes! Gurmeet Choudhary Can Dance! He May Not Be The Best But He Ain't The Worst And Neither Repetitive😉

Quit-Peace🥱, sick and tired of creating any in this forum which recently got dedicated to the one and only Gurmeet Choudhary on his JDJ Win - He won, get over it 😳

well i think am talking to sane people here...if any...😆 
any ways loved your post to the fullest sadiie... missed your monkeys though... 😉
jis din jhalak shuru hua i told my husband if isha n gurmeet would competete in ginale then gurmeet is going to win because finale  results depend on viewers n gurmeet has a huge fan following.
see i was right
my option is --1
gurmeet was definitly not desrving..
i loved rithvik's dancing a lot...though i don't watch his show... 
a big NO

he definitely is the worst winner of all JDJ who cant dance at all...he only won for the votes...other finalist were much better...GC might got money n trophy but JDJ lost its fame and name...
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.😊
2 -   most deserving -- this is the majority opinion
Adigaag:  It's time to stop saying that Gurmeet is a non-dancer...That's exactly my point - Gurmeet can dance - whether he is a good dancer or not is subjective - so why were so many of his fans and Jhalak saying he is a non-dancer when originally these same very fans said he was a fantastic dancer.

You missed my point completely - that is why I used the word "probably" and never used the word "definitively" - you cannot have it both ways - either he was a non-dancer or a fantastic dancer.  In other words, if he was a non-dancer then that is proved to be false by the videos of him dancing prior to Jhalak but if he could dance like that before and after Jhalak (see his very good dance performance for Yash's birthday/Zee TV celebration in Punar Vivah on October 2nd) then why was that dance ability not shown on Jhalak in his performances - his performances on Jhalak made him appear to be a "non-dancer", that's all.

He has won and that has been accepted - but why should some of you get to write and keep writing that Gurmeet is a non-dancer and won and why can some of us not be able to rebut that.  Why have you and other fans not moved on from this - the moment you move on, the rest will do so but if you guys continue making false statements then the rest of us have a right to rebut that.  Freedom of speech for you and freedom of speech for us.

There would be no rebuttal if Jhalak and you and other fans would have said that Gurmeet went from an average dancer to a better dancer instead of saying he was a non-dancer.

I don't know about other celebrities because I only started watching Jhalak because of Gurmeet but soon got disillusioned by all the hate and negativity towards other contestants from some of his fans.