We gcians are at cloud nine...
WOW GURMEET ROCKS...
guys now party time...

Posted: 11 years ago
i would miss him performing in jhalak :( and also the show :(
yaar gc jeet gaya  ohh balle balleee
wow...congrats Gurumeet...waiting to hear this news...Gcians party time guys.
Phewww it took me time to sink in the feeling that finally Gurmeet won 😭😭😭😭... I still cant believe it .. all 4 months of hard work , juggling between 2 shows .. finally bearing fruit and I m so happy that his win will b directly proportional to PV's success too since its trending all over on twitter and mayb people who had no idea about Gurmeet too knows that he is the one who won Jhalak ... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congrats to every single member who votes day and night for Gurmeet , its your win too as all our votes dint go in waste in the end and he made history because first time a actor from a rival channel won it ..so the question of fixed does not arise  👏👏👏👏👏👏

And last but not the least many many many congrats to the man of the moment Gurmeet Choudhary for coming out victorious in the end after battling out several hurdles ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️./..He came , he struggled , never gave up , spent sleepless nights to get perfect scores from judges and also  juggling between his daily soap and Jhalak for 16 long weeks but giving equal importance to both , he conquered it all and in the end HE WON IT 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳... He never showed any pride or attitude but kept thanking his fans for his every round on Jhalak ... a humble and down to earth person who even takes criticisms and bashing with a smile 👏👏👏👏👏

I never said this but right from the day I met him last year in a restaurent , I became his fan because of his humble and sweet nature .. I understood how much the man is misread all over in virtual world and I confess , he deserves every bit of the victory he got today because of his sheer hardwork ,dedication and tremendous efforts to achieve the best 👏👏👏👏👏👏

He may not b the best dancer and I confess Other 2 finalist dancing wise was better than him but he was indeed the best man to win the trophy when it comes to sheer hardwork and dedication he has put in for 16 long weeks taking every single brickbats and criticism coming his way but never loosing the spirit to win ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SO CONGRATS GURMEET .. ITS YOUR VICTORY AND U DESERVE IT 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Also congrats to both Rashmi and Ritwick for winning all the accolades of the critics and also the respect 👏👏

Finally all Gurmeetians , Gurtians , Geetians , Maaneetians , PVians , AarYans , Gurikaians  ... time to celebrate .. wheres the party tonight 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Lastly thanks to a lot to Zee for always giving the right spoilers ...Lots of love and respect for u 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
vvvvvvvvvEdited by poonamgarg - 11 years ago
Kya kaho?i'm speechless.gc won,this news gv me so relief,peace nd what nt.my sis won't tease me.cngrats gc,the king of telywood nd congrats to king of telywood's al fan who made it possible.