Shame on you COLORS!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Isha should have think about going out the day she broke her hand and all this drama wouldn't happen. 
Originally posted by bpvg

WHAT RASHMI SAID WHILE SHE WAS SELECTED AS 3RD FINALIST. I DONT KNW HINDI SO I CANT CATCH WAT SHE SAID... SOME SELF RESPECT SOMETHING SHE SAID CAN SOMEONE SAY WAT IS THAT?

U mean yesterday episode? She said I only want do my act... 

NO SHE USED THE WORD SELF RESPECT I NEED WHAT SHE SAID EXACTLY...

I am sorry, I don't remember it...

i am amazed how Rashmi was on the bottom,she has eben always better dancer than Rithvik and Gurmeet.I dont know on what basis people do voting,we must be neutral nd judge accordingly.
Agree 1000%! if they had known that isha's backing out much earlier than things have been shooted they could have avoided all these dramebaaz scenes!!!!!!
Par kya kare?in longon ko trp se matlab hai!!!uugh!!!

I REMEMBER, WHEN SHE WAS SELECTED AS A 3RD FINALIST SHE SAID SOMETHING. QUITE EMOTIONAL. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHE SAID... AS I DONT KNOW HINDI I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAID. CAN SOMEONE SAY WHAT SHE SAID...

PS - DONT HATE GURMEET... I LIKE HIM FOR HIS TALENTS. PLZ IT HURTS ME WHEN U SCOLD HIM...😭 PLEASE A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL... BCOS I AM A RASHMI FAN TOO...

@ bpvg: A polite request. Please do not use all CAPS font and that too increased size. It is hard to read and hurtful to the eyes. Plus, all caps is considered as shouting in the internet language.

I'm not saying that you are rude or anything. But, just wanted to mention this politely.

As far as your question is concerned, I don't remember what exactly she said. I know she mentioned that "all she cares about is her dance".

These CVs can do anything for freaking TRPs!! Isha should hv been allowed to come and talk abt her injuries in the beg. but they put it in the end and showed the clip again and again in the coming up thing only to make people glue themselves in front of their telly screens!! :@  >:O
-Gauri
I have seen her perform earlier and she has excellent facial expressions...
They can go to any extent for trp... who doesn't know that!! 
Originally posted by style14

Fully agree.. As per the Jhalak format, shouldnt there have been a face off between the bottom 2.. why did they have to delcare Isha as the 3rd Finalist. Bottom 2 should have had the face off round and then if Isha would have said I would not be able to perform then atleast it would have been a more respectable entry for Rashmi into the Finals. What was colors trying to prove, that Isha had the lowest scores and yet she beat Rashmi, is this it? Colors just wanted to make it more spicy by declaring each finalist one by one. Disgusting. Isha quiting should have been announced in the beginning itself instead of making Rashmi wait and first telling her she is out and then again asking her to join in as 3rd Finalist. Rashmi is a good dancer and she deserved more respect.

This was so bad to say least...Rashmi wasnt happy with this drama...

It was not possible Isha made it to finals with zero marks and minimal voting...when rashmi was top performer...and they declared Isha as finalist...it was like bheek to Rashmi...
I too agree why there wasnt a faceoff round...to decide who will go in next round and who will not!!!
Rashmi WAS better dancer amongst all

JDJ has so many flaws...with format and judging...(in which the judges have no role to play 😆)
Edited by sudha100 - 11 years ago