Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
These have got to be the funniest awards i've read. 🤣 I am so surprised with the Munni Award. 😳 I support Sheila. 😔 🤣

But, [i'm gonna do this from the top of head, so sorry if i miss anyone].. Congratulations to nani ji [Shifali], great nani ji [Ravjot], Meli, Gun [nana 😲], Khushi, Stuti, Parm, Nadii, Ishan, Gur, Fariha .. and whoever else i missed. 😃

-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I loved voting and I loved reading the awards night even more. 🤣
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hiee guys, since Im a new member, Im sure not many of the DT know me personally.. Im Jyoti Coolbie for [V] Humse Hai Life Forum..😳

Starting with my comment..😛

OMG! that was amazing work Shifali, Gunia, Fairy & Ravjot..Congrats for putting up an amazing Award Ceremony..👏

Coming to the Veteran Members.. guys you all were awesome at your work..👏 will really miss u guys.. But hoping for the best.. Good luck in whatever you guys do or come up with in future..👍🏼 Thanks for being a part of DT & making us proud with your work 🤗
Nadii & Ravjot shocking to know about you both since have interacted with you both b4..😳 Will defo miss u guys..muaaah..🤗

Congo to the lazy amazing people..😉

Balle Balle..  I love the concept of sexy forum Items..nice thght..👏 Congo to the winners ..Keep dancing..😛

Oyye hoyye, MB Forum got an award.. My second home..☺️ Congratulations for being crazy lazy like me..😆🤗 Congo to all winning forums.. well deserved..😉

Wowie.. SWEETS my life..😛 congrats to the forum sweetie pies..yummy..beware Im ready to eat you all..😈🤣

Aww.. here comes the angels aka princesses..😳 Congrats to them for their amazing work..👏

Ooo hooo.. I found a spammer, I found a spammer..😈 Thodi hamein bhi training pleach..😛 Congo ji...well deserved..😛😆
Congrats to all the winners of Cool & Cooler Awards..🥳

Aww.. congo to the entire DEV TEAM for being so amazingly precious..👏  Yippie..I have got something in my piggy too.. Thank you😳

Once again Congratulations to all the winners, very well deserved..👏 You all are an inspiration for the new DT members.. thanks for being THE BEST at your respective field..🤗Keep up the gr8 work guys.. Love you all...muaaah!! 😳 Enjoyee your night!! 🥳

Oops bohot hua mera bhashan.. chalo me chaling warna police & super womans pading mere peeche..& danda maring..😆😛 takilaa...xoxo.. Have fun winners..😎 Love you all..muaah..Tc 🤗
Proud to be a DEV TEAM MEMBER  Thanks for making me one..🤗😳

Regards:
😎 Jyoti (Jyo) 😎

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz to all the winners!! 👏👏👏
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to all the award winners
Congrats 2 ALL
and A+++ job by the siggy makers. Those creations loook H-O-T !!!!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I should probably hurry up with my thank you speech no?😆 And congratulate everyone else but instead I'm going through all the posts and screaming "I KNOW THIS PERSON!" each time I recognize an ID🤣 Only reason I felt like sharing this is because of you Jyoti (Jyo_Ksg) cuz I saw the colourful post and I was like I KNOW HER! 🤣

I be back to edit😎

Omg Shifaliii🤗 Meri bachi🤗 To be honest I wasn't expecting that little tribute. Well not for me anyway😆 But then again i wasn't planning on leaving till after the awards but it's funny how our plans never work out🤔🤣

Ishu beta🤗 I can't remember why I started calling you that or when but I must say it's a miracle that it hasn't started bothering you yet😆 I remember this one time we (me and other people I can't remember) were having a fight over you cuz I wanted you for Zee and someone else wanted you for a different forum. But then Meli reminded us that you had Geet and PKYEK and the Suggestion forum and we decided we didn't wanna make your life miserable. That and Gaggu told us you were leaving and we were all like NOOO! Anyway, point is you were an awesome DT member and it's a shame I never got to work with you but maybe one day we'll get a forum together =)

Nadiaaa🤗 After my promotion to cool viewbie, you were my second friend who was part of the DT😆 Never got to work together, though we were both there for JIKMWRKM. Fun times😆 I had more to say but I forgot😆

Gaggu😃 Hi😃 I'm pretty sure you're busy admiring your Sallu siggy😆 You were one of my fav CMs to work with (Preeti being the other of course😆) and it was pretty amazing how you managed Life Ok all by yourself😳 With no coolbies, viewbies or anything😳 And then on top of that you had assignments and work and dfjhsdjgsgdsg😳 You is awesome😃

SHIFALIII🤗 I'll come back😃 I'm not gonna take a year like you did😳 Maybe🤔🤣 But omg yes! We do need a forum together! I can't believe we've been trying since what? June? And we still didn't end up together. The world is against us😳🤣 But it'll happen 😎 We'll make it happen😎 If not then we'll just keep bugging everyone till they put us somewhere together🤣

Kaamchor Award

Omgomgomg! This is a dream come true!

*clears throat*

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. Even though I shamelessly told you guys to vote for me, you didn't have to and the fact that you did means so much to me. I can proudly say that I'm a kaamchor thanks to this award. I would like to thank my parents for giving birth to their lazy daughter, my friends who have supported my laziness and the DT for recognizing my talent and awarding me with this. Thank you! *bows*

Though for the life of me I can't understand why I got the hilarious wala award🤔 Oh well, more pretty siggies for me😎🤣

Anywho, congo shongo to Gungun and Rosh for winning the kaamchor awards too🤗 I'm so proud of you guys

MELMEL! Congratz on your award tooo🤗 You really did deserve it. I mean, you're the only one I know who puts that much time into sorting issues and whatnot. Most of the time when I ask you what you're doing, you're dealing with some issue or the other😳 Or maybe I just have bad timing🤔🤣

Congo shongo Gungun as well🤗 How you manage to put in time for JDJ, EHM and med school is beyond me😳 You're like superwoman or something😳 And omg Julu got it too! Congratz to both of you🤗

For viewbies woot Fairy ji! And Shifali man, I'm so disappointed in you😳 How can my child be hardworking?😳 You should learn from Rosh *hmph* 🤣 Jokes apart, dude you work too hard😆

Stutiii! I find it funny how you're a kaamchor coolbie and hardworking too😳🤣 Is it because you put a lot of hardwork into being a kaamchor? I mean it's not an easy thing. It's an art which many do not appreciate. And I've had too much coke so I'll shut up but congo shongo🤗

Break time😆

Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations DT members for all the awards and all of you winners xxx
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is hands down the funniest thing ever read 🤣🤣

BESTIEEE!! 😎 Congrats!! 🤗🤗 for doing the maha punya kaam in every single thread in every single forum  SO proud of you! ☺️

PJ 🤣 that baccha wala sigg cracked me up so hard 🤣 well deserved baccha 🤗 ily.

Shifali /Sano / Saher / Saraa /Fariha / Melissa / Ravjot / Shruti  / Nadii  well deserved awards all of you <3

Minuu Di 🤗🤗 So happy for the award and also for having you in our IPK forum 😎

Anyone missed :P Congrats to every single DT member who won the awards for making such great efforts for making  this site the best place ever <3 In fact, to ALL the DT members -> 👏

P.S. Lovely thread Shifali / luvya4ever 😃😳
Edited by -Murphy369- - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Saraa, out of all categories, tumhein wohi wali itni chubhi? 🤣
I was shocked myself waise 🤔 and deserving ka naam hi mat lo 🤣

Bohaaat zyaada chubhi thi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Saraa, you're one really hardworking DT member there! You've literally helped and worked on almost every forum in I-F! You're sucha magnifico in everything. Salute your efforts hun 🤗

THANKYOUUU Predator Jiii! 🤗🤗🤗 This means a lot. 🤗