I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I played safe - I never voted. waise vote karke bhi kya faida. you really think the channel wala's care about our votes, they just need money in their bank. ek sms n 5 Rupees straight into their account. 
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

It's Isha who decided not to perform, not the Channel. At least that's what I heard/read.

Anyhow, they should still re-imburse all those who wasted their money voting for a contestant who is not performing in the Grand Finale - for whatever reason.

Ayesha, 20,000 Indian Rupees is around 230 - 240 ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's a lot of money๐Ÿ˜ฒ

230-240 in uk..
U call that alot of money :O
I find that less despite bein in.uk
u spent 20000 rupees???? what my gosh ... colors wont return your money because isha is suing colors so colors will need that money ... either way isha wins if not by the votes then by fans money  ...
but seriouslly??? you spent 20000 rupees???? u know better then that  i remember ur screen name from big boss forum ... wasn't it u who told us that mahek was wining but they will make juhi a winner do to chanel politics ... then how can you spend that much money knowing how reality shows work
Originally posted by trupat

u spent 20000 rupees???? what my gosh ... colors wont return your money because isha is suing colors so colors will need that money ... either way isha wins if not by the votes then by fans money  ...
but seriouslly??? you spent 20000 rupees???? u know better then that  i remember ur screen name from big boss forum ... wasn't it u who told us that mahek was wining but they will make juhi a winner do to chanel politics ... then how can you spend that much money knowing how reality shows work

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...is she really gonna sue the channel??? imagine ki tarah kahi colors bhi hawa na hojaye...
๐Ÿ˜†i never voted for anybody ๐Ÿ˜†

sab kuch scripted h yaar ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

230-240 in uk..
U call that alot of money :O
I find that less despite bein in.uk

Less? Seriously? Our electricity bill is nearly that much... I call that expensive๐Ÿ˜ณ. I could even get 2 weeks worth grocery in that much money...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also, around 200 is standard room rent per week in central london (if you go in more affluent areas then it's a lot more than just 200) but still... it's quite a bit of money๐Ÿ˜Š
Damn, i can't really digest this fact, but if you really have done so, then I don't know what to say, hope you come from an affluent family who can afford such void !!!

That's why I never vote for any even if it's online. Why would I spend my energy or money for some XYZ who don't even know I exist in some part of the world. Celebs make millions outta the poor audience and audience is so gullible to fall for it every time. They already make tons of money, why would someone even want to spend their hard earned money on them is beyond me.

Oh well, hope it isn't a lump sum amount for you.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Why are all cursing/bashing the channel?? Did I miss something?
Anyways,

20,000 just to vote for a celebrity?? My god!  I wouldn't spend a penny on these so called celebrities even though I might be one of their biggest fans.

I feel sorry for you really :( and i hope you learnt a lesson that spending money for the people on screen is not worth it. In-fact it should be the opposite ;P. They should be giving us money to watch them and sometimes tolerate them ...lol...
Just one question: Who benefits the most from reality shows?

Channel - wrong, because there is that risk of the show not performing so well so loss in that respect and less investors/financers next time around and explaining this investment to shareholders

Audience - wrong, they only spend their money voting and paying for the TV services (subscription etc) and electricity to watch TV/ or online so add in Internet costs as well

Contestants - right. No matter what happens, they still get paid for however long they stay in the competition so it's a win-win for them if they are awarded the prize and winner title at the end too.

So money wise, Contestants are the true winners and Channel and Audience are not๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

Less? Seriously? Our electricity bill is nearly that much... I call that expensive๐Ÿ˜ณ. I could even get 2 weeks worth grocery in that much money...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also, around 200 is standard room rent per week in central london (if you go in more affluent areas then it's a lot more than just 200) but still... it's quite a bit of money๐Ÿ˜Š
its 300-400pound per room rent in scotland. ๐Ÿ˜†

I always say its less for me cause I always have that much in my pocket :D.
I think am gttn stupid here

For grocery lasting two weeks costs us 100pound maximum, I think it cause in my family we fulfil our wish wiyh our own pocket money or what we earn so..
R u in london?