Rishabh Mohan Kundra and not RK nor Rishabh Kundra - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by manesha76

Nice Post Shahi ,

Thanks Samajhdar ho gayi hai mere comment waste pehli hi apne para ke bich mien jagah rakhti hai
       Shahi , yaar pata hai RK - Madhu abhi tak pyaar mein nahi pade . But their is kheechao towards Madhu from RK's side . Madhu hate you hate you karte kab lab you lab you bolne lagegi yeh usko bhi nahi pata chalega . 

Haan  dono ek dusre ko respect karna sikh rahe hai as said by everybody in forum but thanks to Dips agar Madhu jake chilaye nahin RK ko Dips ki kahani pe trust karke.

RK & Madhu have atleast started talking nicely with eachother . RK ne madhu ki baatein ekdam shanti se suni woh bohot badi baat hai . RK ab thoda thoda Rishab Kundra bann raha hai . 

Ya Rishbala ka wo scene bala cute tha I love it . Ya RK apna mask utar raha hai

Precap : Ka outcome toh pata hai par Madhu na kaise bolegi that is what i am waiting for . 

Ya even I want to know how Madhu will react and will she trust  to Dips story. I will be not surprise if she trusted because RK says her his fayourite toy.

My comment in red
Originally posted by applenpeaches

Radhaji's words had such an effect on him that he is now even visiting Malik in the hospital.. This guy has certainly changed.. Nice post Shahi.. When will their love story start? I am waiting for that..

- Sonu..

Ya real Rishabh Mohan Kundra came out like he says to his mom he will never let his daddy down. He loves his dad more than his life no doubt if he not accepted other at his father place.

Thanks

Their story will have long time now first Madhu has to swim to fire sea to reach to RK.

Everyone waiting for their love. I am sure wait will have good result.
Hey Shahi πŸ€—, nice post πŸ‘

Rk-maddhi scene: well would you justify urself in front of a person whom u hate, or whom u dont  care two hoots about. NOPE. You justify things and ur stand to teh people who matter to u, and this is what was happening in der, Maddhu today semed so desperate to get her name off Rk's blacklist πŸ˜†. It was a cute scene.

Maddy-dips: dips played her card well, I mean if Dips would have given money to maddhu without her back story, I wouldn't buy her this charity act, but she victimizing her self was a good move, though not an unexpected one. Now Maddhy's reaction is the one under the prediction telescope now. Well If Mrs Rk is planning for a Ganesh Utsav at Rk's place definitely she has to stay back, so its already confirmed, she is not leaving as of now! and later on, well tab ki tab dhekenge .πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Shahi πŸ€—, nice post πŸ‘ Thanks a lot πŸ€—

Rk-maddhi scene: well would you justify urself in front of a person whom u hate, or whom u dont  care two hoots about. NOPE. You justify things and ur stand to teh people who matter to u, and this is what was happening in der, Maddhu today semed so desperate to get her name off Rk's blacklist πŸ˜†. It was a cute scene. You are so true Madhu exist for RK and so he says everything about hima and more over I didn't noticed that Madhu just clarifying to get her name off RK's blacklist thanks to share that but I think RK had already wiped her name

Maddy-dips: dips played her card well, I mean if Dips would have given money to maddhu without her back story, I wouldn't buy her this charity act, but she victimizing her self was a good move, though not an unexpected one. Now Maddhy's reaction is the one under the prediction telescope now. Well If Mrs Rk is planning for a Ganesh Utsav at Rk's place definitely she has to stay back, so its already confirmed, she is not leaving as of now! and later on, well tab ki tab dhekenge .πŸ˜‰ Ya Dips is smart here too I didn't moticed that why she gave back story and hated her for this but you are correct she played well and even I wnat to see how Madhu will react o this and wether she trusted Dips story or not rest we all knows she will keep her pride and not accept money as her hubby suggested to her to live in pride only

Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
lovely post...
love this cute conversation between Madhu and Rk...hope party scenes will not repeat again ad we will see this kind of cute scenes and fights..
Thanks a lot

RohitM90, Monami_50 and  sundasnaz
Thanks a lot to like my post and comment on my post Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
Shahi amazing post meri jaan :)
mujhe ak bat dimag me khaati hai malik thik hogaya to wo kahi se bhi 40 lac layega or madhu ko RK se alag kar dega]πŸ€”
superb post shahi...
re
ally superb dear...yeah rishbala scene was awesome...😳

loved RK's expression when Madhu was talking.

agreed with you dear,that he enjoys being Rishabh Mohan Kundra but he scares too😲
today my fav lines are:

Maine zindagi mien ek chiz shikha hai kuch zakham dhak kar rakhna chahiye (I learnt from life that some wounds should be kept in cover)

On other hand Madhu said

"Maine ye shikha hai ke kisi ko jaanbuchkar dard nahin dena chahiye" (We should never hurt someone purposely)

for deeps...😑

Edited by afsh4a - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -msk4ever-

Shahi amazing post meri jaan :)
mujhe ak bat dimag me khaati hai malik thik hogaya to wo kahi se bhi 40 lac layega or madhu ko RK se alag kar dega]πŸ€”

haan malik zroor apni madhu k liay 40lacs kma k laega jb sae hoga...or zroor RK k paisay usy wapas kregaπŸ€”