Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

Loved your take πŸ‘πŸΌ

rightly you said Rishabh Mohan Kundra is disturbed by Madhu . The way he was listening to Madhu today & his expression was priceless ! The cake & cherry on top was Madhu-RK scene , it was so so tender yet smartly executed 
πŸ‘

on the other hand Dips whoa what a way she told Madhu ... this character no gonna rest in peace , she'll keep on coming back with plans & master plans to separate these 2 . 
rest Paddy , Radhajee were nice too πŸ˜Š
I simply , totally loved today's episode πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Priya

I too loved RK's expression  it was sooo sweet, how sweetly and cutely he was listening to Madhu ya their scene was bonus and well excuted one soft and tender as you said. Both will cherish this memories with them through out their life and when remember when they will be separated.Clap

Ya Dips will always come with one or another plan. She will never keep in rest.

Ya Paddy and Radhaji hats off  and I loved Paddy knows the truth about RK>

I too loved episode.
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nce post
Loved Rishbala scene today n your take on dat...dey so adorable
Madhu wont believe Dips(I thnk so)
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: srija273

Nce post

Loved Rishbala scene today n your take on dat...dey so adorable
Madhu wont believe Dips(I thnk so)

Thanks and I will still not be surprise if she believes Dips all thanks to RK as he keeps saying to Madhu that she is his favourite toy but I hope and I will be happy if she not believes.
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post! :) I loved his expression while listening to her rant. I am sure he was enjoying the innocence and the genuineness in her speech.And that dialouge at the end Something like Hamesha is Akad me Rehna is something like saying Always be a sherni :) Because that is why he loves her.She is a fighter but nit without compassion. She fierce but not without a heart.

It will be interesting to see how she will deal with Deepali tomorrow :)
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I TOTALLY AGREE. RK is trying to go far with madhu or want to azad his lovely toy, but one side i think he will trying all of this to see happy his wify. and he never want to loose madhu. he want to keep her like bus haq hay ik mera. itnay true heart wali biwi ko wo kiw janay day ga.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Beautiful post! :) I loved his expression while listening to her rant. I am sure he was enjoying the innocence and the genuineness in her speech.And that dialouge at the end Something like Hamesha is Akad me Rehna is something like saying Always be a sherni :) Because that is why he loves her.She is a fighter but nit without compassion. She fierce but not without a heart.

It will be interesting to see how she will deal with Deepali tomorrow :)

thanks and your few word describing their tender relation just perfect use of language and words

Ya I too loved that end word isse Akad mien rehna hearing that and thinking about its always there is chilled smile coming to my heart and writer is taking very good move and he is handling RK's character good as well.

Ya I think Madhu will remember RK's words and will handle Dips nicely. I just wants to know whether she trusted her or not.

Hey its your signature pic right my friend loved itπŸ˜›
Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

I TOTALLY AGREE. RK is trying to go far with madhu or want to azad his lovely toy, but one side i think he will trying all of this to see happy his wify. and he never want to loose madhu. he want to keep her like bus haq hay ik mera. itnay true heart wali biwi ko wo kiw janay day ga.

Thanks ya one day RK will free Madhu. Par wo pagla ladka hai itna bura bhi nahin hai ke sudhar nahin sakta yahi jankar aur sochkar ye pagli ladki pyaar tho kar baithegi aur jab bhi pyaar accept karegi pure akad ke saath karegi I am sure πŸ˜‰
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashti4ever

nice analysis

Thanks
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice Post Shahi ,

Shahi , yaar pata hai RK - Madhu abhi tak pyaar mein nahi pade . But their is kheechao towards Madhu from RK's side . Madhu hate you hate you karte kab lab you lab you bolne lagegi yeh usko bhi nahi pata chalega . 

RK & Madhu have atleast started talking nicely with eachother . RK ne madhu ki baatein ekdam shanti se suni woh bohot badi baat hai . RK ab thoda thoda Rishab Kundra bann raha hai . 

Precap : Ka outcome toh pata hai par Madhu na kaise bolegi that is what i am waiting for . 

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Radhaji's words had such an effect on him that he is now even visiting Malik in the hospital.. This guy has certainly changed.. Nice post Shahi.. When will their love story start? I am waiting for that..

- Sonu..