Dhakkan_for life cc#23 (Birthday Bash:p)

Posted: 11 years ago

Remember the time we met?:P

And all the times we made fun😆

Remember the times we laughed🤣

And all the times we stood by each other's side😳

Remember the time we decided to host Oscars😎

And become partners in crime 😉

Remember the times we fought over Mohit🤪

And all the times we drooled over Monaya

Remember the times we sang

And the times we played games

and how about the times we decided to pull everyone's legs

The times we teased someone about Mr. Library😉

And the times we took each other to a mental hospital to get help🤣

I don't really know where I am going with this 🤔BUT I guess it's my way of refreshing your memories you are of course the Bhuladkad Dhakkan Bhoot 

Remember what today is?😳

The day an angel was sent to earth❤️

Happy 17th Birthday Ayesho 🤗 Finally your birthday is here and im saying that because for the past month or so I've been just avoiding you to make the surprise even better 😉 btw if you think that was a bad idea I give all the blame to tashu it was all her idea to avoid you if you want I will get the shoe and you can do the owner 🤣 But later ok right now its time to celebrate'

Hey btw I hope you notice this is the Dhakkan CC another one of tashu's brilliant ideas she is just full of thme 🤔 😆 this one I actually like she said that since we share all of our memories here why not celebrate here as well 😳 haina acha idea I think all of us have given her some brains which is how she came up with such a mind-blowing idea I was really surprised😆

Alright I guess I should wish you now (you know I hate this day I have to be nice to you) but seriously (putting on my serious face) really a very very happy birthday to you 🤗 love you so much dhakkan and may you have many many many more birthdays like this' except you know they won't be 17th birthdays and you will just have wrinkles and be all gross (serious face didn't last very long 🤣) Alright so make a wish any wish today I will be your genie who will make that one wish come true (just don't make it expensive because I've got no money 😆) But really I love you dhakkan 🤗 and to be honest the only reason i am still on IF is because of you guys or else i would have been long gone but if i leave then I have no way to harass you 😳so therefore I have to stay😆 you know the line mujh se peecha churana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai😎🤣

Ok you know what the drill is the birthday is yours but the treat is ours so mai order abhi do food ka ya tu bad mai legi 🤔 jab bhi ho I want some biryani, tikka, karhai, Pasta, Ice cream, fudge, gajar ka halwa (Guru Samrat style 😉)  and umm bas kuch burgers and fries I think that will be all for me bakki dhakkans se order lele na okay :p 🤣

Okay so you know how every year your gifts are always siggys this year we decided to change it up a bit and this mind-blowing idea was yours truly (your welcome partner' Your welcome pehle hi kehdiya take tu forced hi feel kar ke thank you keh de) Anyways this year we made you a siggy I won't say much about it just watch it ;) It is from all of us to you (I just put it together maddy and tashu helped me collect everything thanks guys 🤗)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6iWz1-1wmI[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Birthday Once again love you kaminey 🤗

Oh and hey dhakkans welcome to dhakkan cc # 23

You know the drill just be a dhakkan😎

Oh and we may have guests over  for the party so behave!🤣

Old links
#1-10

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 11 years ago
Birthday Messages
Happy Bday Aisha 🤗

Tum ho kamaal

Tum bemisaal

Tum lajawab ho aisha

Aisi haseen ho

Jis ko choo lo usko haseen kar do

Tum sochti ho duniya mein 

Koi bhi kyun kharaab ho aisha

Tum chahati ho 

Tum koi rang har zindagi mein bhar do😉

Suno aisha 😆❤️ Suno aisha😆   Suno aisha😆❤️

Wish u all the happiness in Ur Life i wish ur all wishes cum true 
humesha muskurati reho kabhi udaas na hona kabhi pereshan mat hona life ki choti choti tensions ko leker dhuki na hona  yeh sochna har kali rat ke bad subah hoti hai 

Oh m bhi kya Bhashan dene bheth gayi 😆🤣

Sorry Sorry its ur Bday No bhashan today 😆
Kan pakar kar sorry 😳

Aisha ur the sweetest friend i met in My life 
i am so glad that i found u on IF 
haye i really luv chatting with u remeber drooling on samrat and Kd  uff you are 24/7 thinking about KD and i am 24/7 thinking about vivan 😆
uff per tum ne mujhe majboor kerdiya ke m kd ke bare m bhi socho bcoz of u i start falling in love with KD 
Oh ab tumhare pyar ko meri nazar na lagjaye 😆 🤣

omg jan tumhari bday ho😉 or m kuch na kero aisa ho sakta hai 😉

woh to bhala ho tenzi ka jisne  reminder bheja mujhe about ur bday werna u know how lazzy i am 😆🤣
kya mujhe yeh bolne ki zaroorat hai i hate my lazipan😆🤣

Acha i know now u are looking for what 😆
waiting for  gifts haina 😆 🤣

i know tenzi bhi cake layi hai😆🤣 per meri teraf se bhi tumhare liye cake hai 😆🤣
yum yum kero ab 😆🤣

Acha  now u r waitiing 4 gifts acha 😆
here are sum of my Bakwas creation 😆🤣
i dunt like my creation 😆

Anyways here are sum gift siggys 4 u jan 🤗

cartoon type funky coloring 😆

omg kd😉 asking u where is party😆  

ok these siggys coloring style inspired by saher 😉

ok here icon 4 u 😉

Lots of Luv 
Fatima Dureshahwar 🤗

happy birthday aasu 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗may your all wishes and dreams come true ,may god shower his choicest blessings on you  🤗 🤗you r one of sweetest person i have ever met always remain same we all r blessed to have you in our life god bless you with lots of happiness and success  🤗 🤗

love you loads 

made small gift for you hope u will like it 😳

with love Aashi 

Ayesha... 🥳

May God Bless You with all the beautiful things you deserve,😊 
loads of happiness, success, good health, good friends... 😊 
and your family around you when you need them... 😛

Keep Smiling and Have a Blast
 🤗🤗🤗

wid 
lots of love n Good Wishes,

Joseph😳

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 11 years ago
Res!
  **Edit**

Happy Birthday Aishu meri jaan meri behen meri sab kuch🤗🤗 well ur 17 😃 how does it feel welim sure the feeling is different 😉 btw i still remember the day we met we first had our talk on scraps😳 i was shy 😛 then we share the same star sign⭐️😃 when we use to have our talks from being so stupid to being so mature😊 was awesome❤️ when ever i needed sum1 talk to u were there for me always🤗❤️ and believe me if u need me im always there for u kasam sey😳 well i dnt knw wat else to say cuz jitna kahon itna hi kam hai❤️ tumhari aur tanzeel kay beech problem mohit ko lakay🤣 gotta solve that too🤣🤣 anyways this ur day my sis enjoy and may allah always bless u and all ur wihses cum true Inshallah

luv u soo much❤️❤️
                        -Madz-<3

ok now time for sum gifts 😛

ok now i made a siggy for u well not exactly a siggy but an edit pic and somehow it didnt came up to my expectations:(sorry yaar but hoping u like it

Once again many many happy returns of the day🤗 luv u soo much❤️

Edited by -desiresoul- - 11 years ago
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY AYESHO !!!😳 party hard, and I hope God fulfills all your wishes !! Best of luck and enjoy to the fullest !!😳 loads of love<3 

vanshika😳

maddy check tashu's status 🤣 🤣😈
tashu ney likha hai gosh can't believe 🤣 useny aapney aap ko empty brain ka zarur tashu ka dimaag kharab hogaya hai aur tu zyada hawa main mat ur samjhi🤣🤣
yeah of cource usne likha hai 🤣 NOOTTT! she gave me her password so I can res a spot for her on the thread😈 so now i have all the power over her account 🤣 🤣
main bhi kahon tashu yeh sab nahi likh sakti she is not that dumb but kamini tu toh bas tauba ab tashu kya sochay gi jab woh ol aayegi 🤣🤣 
usski galti for trusting me or maine kuch galat thorhi likha hai woh obviously brainless hai jo mujhe password dekar trust karre gi 🤣
btw if you want i can also say stuff about you in the status 😉 🤣
exactly she did a big mistake 🤣 yaar she also told me her passwrod b4 but i wasnt kamini like u 🤣 well i dnt knw 🤣