Telly Kadka Article: Chaddi Badi Mastani Hai - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
what a nice tit for tat.. bow down..

what an awesome pic.. it only made me rofl..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can Bhaiyyaji do another one of those tacky tauliya dance (or may be, up the ante this timeπŸ˜‰) to get Koosieji (and some of us disgruntled forumwasis) back in his good books? 
Originally posted by tiya229

Telly Kakda Article

26th September 2012

Shyam's Sister To Make An Entry In IPKKND?

The Kadak buzz is that Character Shyam's is to have a sister named ShyamLi Manohar Jha. 

I hope this news not true I cant cope with another DI...aur Di ki saut ...plsss...whr u Tishti whr r u Bee_news ...Nosoorath..pls anyone confirm this..
Originally posted by boyznaka

Of all your queries, there is none that I can answer SJji.
Instead, I have one of my own.

WHY DA f**k WAS MAMI DRESSED LIKE A MOHENJODAROAN LANDLADY? WHY? 

Mohenjodaroan landlady? πŸ˜† My kostin about her attire yesterday only incuded the maang tika... It looked a lot like something one would wear somewhere else... err.. The G-string!
Originally posted by nonasi

πŸ˜† Oui, bien sur, le francais est 'da plajaryzr' du anglais. Mais, le IF est 'da basherz' du accents. πŸ˜” 

(Lol, who'd a thunk IF would actually help my education?)

Je pense que il est la l'anglais qui reproduit le francais.πŸ˜†.. D'accord, le IF est "Da basherz" de tous. 
Originally posted by xxChanga_Jixx

I hope this news not true I cant cope with another DI...aur Di ki saut ...plsss...whr u Tishti whr r u Bee_news ...Nosoorath..pls anyone confirm this..

@BOLD: Di ki saut nahi... Di ki Di... yaani, MAHA-Di! Think about it. It may actually be fun to watch someone do a Di to Di!
Originally posted by tiya229

Telly Kakda Article

26th September 2012

Shyam's Sister To Make An Entry In IPKKND?

The Kadak buzz is that Character Shyam's is to have a sister named ShyamLi Manohar Jha. 

To put some tadka in the fiddling show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, 4Lions have decided to introduce a new character named Shyamli Manohar Jha. She will be a playing the girl, Papa Malik had sex with many years ago, under the Projector Screen supported by Steve Job's First Prototype of MacbookPro. 

ShyamLi will be shown to have a very quick silver attitude, big breasts, small waist and 7 inch heels.  Some fans, Redux that, it will be her, who took the 1960-esque picture of Papa Malik and Garima, when they were infact discussing Arnav's pubic hair ( or lack there of).

Many veteran actors like Dolly Bindra, Gautam Hegde, Karan Singh Grover have been considered for this all important role.

When Asked Gautam Hedge, he says " Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho".

Dolly Bindra simply broke our nose, and Kaaran Singh Grover simply showed us his stash of drugs.

For more updates, check back here.

Author: Tiya229
Reporter: Dukhisoorath
Spoiler: Mishti

🀣

ShyamLi's characteristics include, extensive left eye twitching, demonic laugh, lusting for married men ONLY and leeching off her brother who leeches off his brother-in-law.

Every kickass IPK character has background music ...
ShyamLi's to be decided.. Daiyya Ho!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYKUc68cCk8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78LnEtN2DdI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
Originally posted by xxChanga_Jixx

Telly Kadka Article:

This is confirmed news! ShyamLi to make an aappearance after the Mama-Mami Reunion track!

Originally posted by MentalExotica

After reading this article many forum members (including ME and SJ) fainted, thuded, died, reached heaven, consummated and miraculously conceived with left overs from the chaddi..

ARTICLE
ME AND SJ CONSUMMATE IN INN LOGON KO KYA KAAM DOON

It has been a while since members of the ILKLPD forum have been romancing, resing and sexing each other so the news of the very famous MentalSexotica and Serial(and sex)Junkie knocking boots in Arnav Singh Raizada's acne laced back does not come as a shock to Tadka.
Although we had smelled them taking off their bangles in the air which had ASR's farts' stink a long time back, this news of their final consummation has left us overwhelmed.
We wish them a happy life with loads of pimples ahead. TFS.
Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
New Kadka Article on Page 1