Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
my realtionship with myself cuz i believe that if u dont love, care and like urself or if ur not important to urself ..then how do u expect other ppl to value u...but that doesn't mean u hav to be arrogant and think ur the thing

so i say for me the most important person for me is "I,me and myself" cuz only i can make myself or break myself :) 
Edited by smiley21 - 11 years ago
Smiley... thats a unique perception. I lilke it ! ;D agree with yoouu
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smiley21

my realtionship with myself cuz i believe that if u dont love, care and like urself or if ur not important to urself ..then how do u expect other ppl to value u...but that doesn't mean u hav to be arrogant and think ur the thing

so i say for me the mostimportant person for me is "I,me and myself" cuz only i can make myself or break myself :)

gd gd u r rite but u know self love is very dengerous love
smiley21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankit.Upadhyay-

gd gd u r rite but u know self love is very dengerous love

i agree but at least u cant blame anyone for hurting u...in any realtionship u hav to trust the other person but what i hav learned that one day or another they will break ur trust ...now days i find it hard to trust ppl cuz every1 seems to hav a split personality...so its better to keep things to ur self... and i feel if u love urself other people will fall in love with u
Edited by smiley21 - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smiley21

so i say for me the most important person for me is "I,me and myself" cuz only i can make myself or break myself :) 

I agree with you completely. I often tell my friends this too: If you do not love and respect yourself, you cannot expect others to do it too. Also, you cannot fully love and respect others either. It's not in a vain sense. It's how we can survive on this planet.
smiley21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I agree with you completely. I often tell my friends this too: If you do not love and respect yourself, you cannot expect others to do it too. Also, you cannot fully love and respect others either. It's not in a vain sense. It's how we can survive on this planet.

YESS!!! finally found some ppl who understand me or what i am trying to say...thnz for agreeing :)
TAMANNA_LOVES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamer_dreams

three is no relation as such which is the most important for me

because at one point or other i have been without all of them
there was a time i needed my mother the most and she wasnt with me
there was a time when i needed my father the most but he wasnt with me 
there was a time i needed a friend and i didnt have one
and i dont have a brother and sister do that question doesnt come in

all the relations have value but at different times. and the most important one varies with time and situation. no one for me as yet have proven to be there for me always so i dont think i have one the most important person or relation.
everyone has there own importance. 

seems like we are and have been in a very similar situation whomever from my family i needed wasnt there. however, my boyfriend is always there for me, understands me and appreciate the slightest things i do, and loves me without any conditions or expectations.. he is a great man... hhope u find someone who would be there for you
Vivah01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

So which relationship is most mportant for you?
With your mom? your dad? your sister? brother? best friend? or none?

Do you think your most valued relationship be always there for you? Is the relationship given equal importance from both sides?

& if you answer "none" please tell us why :)

looking forward to what yall have to say   ðŸ˜³

Vivah01 thumbnail
I think all this relations are very special and important in the life of a person. This relation is the part of everyone's life and you have to deal your day to day activity with this people in your life. And one more relation is very important that is wife/husband. She is the only person who remains with you till end of your life. The the connection of this sweet relation starts with wedding cards and vivahcards.com is one of the stop destination for the people who is search latest design of wedding cards to start their new marriage life. Edited by Vivah01 - 11 years ago
humararishta thumbnail
According to me every relation is important...