Fan Fictions

Thanks everyone...Please read...

livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A big hello to everyone on India Forums from Canada.  I was away for 7 weeks.  Of course the first thing i had to do was catch up with the show.  I love IPKKND.  I love Barun and Sanaya so much and missed them a lot.  They are both amazing.  Just like all of you, i am eagerly waiting for the wedding to finally take place.  I hope we don't have to suffer too much before it happens.  today was such a sad episode but i loved it when khushi stood up for her mother.  I hope the others get a brain and see that Garima might be telling the truth that she didn't know he was married.  Because they all know that shyam hid his marriage from khushi and family.
Secondly i would like to thank everyone for sending me pms on their stories.  I love reading all the stories.  There are so many good writers on IF.  It will take me quite a long time to get through them all so i thought i would show my appreciation and thank everyone together.  Loved seeing all the pictures too.
I missed sending birthday wishes to all of them: Barun, Sanaya and Akshay.
Everyone received many gifts and cards from fans. 
My big question is where can i send cards and gifts to them.  I know it's a bit late but i would still like to do it.  There are a lot of addresses listed on IF.  Did anyone on India Forums get their cards or gifts to them.  Did any of the addresses work out for anyone.  If there is an address that works, please pm me so that i can send the gifts right away.
Your assisstance will be truly appreciated.
 Thanks a million to everyone in advance.
To all the writers...KEEP IT UP WITH YOU WONDERFUL STORIES.  love reading them.

Edited by livy - 11 years ago