Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theShastra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
..finally indu has got a father in mallik altough notsure about real identity ..atleast he shows his love unlike her real dad who stays in name only..him teaching indu how to cycle and win was lovely to watch..

zara +mallik khan+indu = nice family!

theShastra thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

I just want to clear you one thing is. .their is never a news of replacement came regarding Rishi/Sumit... it is just the rumor created in the forum...
and about Shweta replacing Zara is same... Shweta want to rebuild her relationship with Rishi that does not mean she is replacing Zara...
and yes many are still sending feedback to CVs to replace sumit which will sure continue till the end of HD 😆 nothing new in it 😉

@bold ...agreed! Edited by theShastra - 11 years ago
nirvanas thumbnail

Originally posted by: theShastra

..finally indu has got a father in mallik altough notsure about real identity ..atleast he shows his love unlike her real dad who stays in name only..him teaching indu how to cycle and win was lovely to watch..

zara +mallik khan+indu = nice family!

👏 agree! atleast mk is loving..the other one seems to be lost in his world..so much for the tamasha during abortion issues...bla bla bla...🤢
iSakshi thumbnail
Hey preethi excellent thread,  I must say rishta needs to get their old friendship back, and its abt time shweta gets her dose of love, the girl has done sooo much, shee needs to be respected and treated well
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Hey preethi excellent thread,  I must say rishta needs to get their old friendship back, and its abt time shweta gets her dose of love, the girl has done sooo much, shee needs to be respected and treated well

Absolutely Agree.

It's time Shweta gets the due regard & Love.😛

Rishi is doing injustice to her. But I am sure , when Indira will be back with her memory , she will not let this injustice to happen with Shweta. Indira was shown a girl with ideals , and I am sure she will make sure Shweta gets her due.
nupur.sumitrati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carefree33

zara+indu+rishi= excellent family😉

INDUSHI is perfect.. Just can't wait to see happy family together..
nirvanas thumbnail

Originally posted by: manage23

swetha needs love my foot😡 she needs  treatement she is mentally ill chipku😡 yes she should be treated well in mental asylum😡 that  female  should leave instead of hanging like ghost back of rishi all time like in vikram vetal story😆

send your hero for treatment first! he needs one since he seems lost all the time.cant even reply to his daughter,can he? poor guy,,cant make a good friend and a father..the shweta u referred as ghost took care of indu while your hero was in his dreamland! and wait,she is taking care of sn as well! send him for treatment.poor him!🤣🤪
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvanas

send your hero for treatment first! he needs one since he seems lost all the time.cant even reply to his daughter,can he? poor guy,,cant make a good friend and a father..the shweta u referred as ghost took care of indu while your hero was in his dreamland! and wait,she is taking care of sn as well! send him for treatment.poor him!🤣🤪

u have cut ur own words,all the time u r shouting for rishta,so if rk goes to asylum,will rks ghost come to make ur so called rishta?😆

and really if he'll go to asylum,i won't mind at least he'll be saved from shweta and finally indira returned now,so don't worry,hamaare INSHI ka RISHTA phir se hoga 😊