SS: Ek Bheegisi love story NOTE p16 (02/10) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
God, am i dreaming - sheetal, am i dreaming? 
a new SS from you - can any other thing be this nice in this universe -
now i understand ur scrap dear -
i haven't read it yet - just saw ur pm and immediately thought of pouring out my happiness in this comment - thx sheetal - at last u have started giving an ear to us -
congo sheetal on ur first SS (the other one was an one shot yaar)
pls count me in for this SS
Edited by Arjuhisis - 11 years ago
This was a jhakkas beginning Di:):) Why did you have to stop it there?:(

Loved their characters:):)

Continue asap
this is one of my fav rain song:* i jst love it:) loved the begining dear... want to knw more abt this arjun n 'auro';) no need to wait more now... jst post the next part ASAP
the luv story of arjuhi starts with my favourite RAIN

hmmm, Rain - Rain which helps in acting as a connector between earth and Sky (which otherwise can never touch eachother) has helped arjuhi too in getting connected - i luv rains - i luv to get drenched and dance when it rains - oh what a feeling - sheetal, oh how i miss rains - it hardly rains in Middle east yaar 

i luved the start sheetal - dying to know what had happened to the tomboy aru and our super hero arjun - so arjun has a girl friend -  the fact that our heroine has given a helping hand and steadied our hero is too tooo different - its always the other way around in our stories - guys always help the girl and the girl falls for him - our sheetal is known for going against the natureπŸ˜† but she always manages to keep the strings together

wonderful start sheetal - would luv to read more - post the next part sooon sheetal -

Edited by Arjuhisis - 11 years ago
thx for the video sheetal - its long time since i watched/heard this song - i envy them -
Luved the title sheetal - Ek Bheegisi love story - correlates very well to the story
That was amazing..truely amazzing...the way arjun n 'auro' met...soo cutee...arjun has started to fall for arohi...greaatt..

Just have one complain...why did u stop...?

Now update soon...pleaseπŸ˜‰...waiting...n thanx for da pm..
Originally posted by mansi_47

Cherry di i luv u,,!

this is a wonderful story romatic and awesome.

u know i luv it how they met in rain and eveyr time they meet it rains..! *romactic and cheezy *

i also thought arohi was a college or school ..! πŸ˜†

iyt was a perfect start. u have to update soonish.!
thanks mannu... it definitely is cheesy whereas both arjun and arohi are not! i love rains too and hence the fascination :))) 

Originally posted by -vrshn-

res!!

LOL i just read Moon's comment! Auro -> Big B! :P

Auro, the name sounded familiar but 'Paa' never struck me πŸ˜›

WOW! Seriously WOW di! when i read ur stories... i feel something nice.. its makes me realise how good you're at this... i just am not able to pinpoint exactly as to what i feel.. but something like a instinct which says wow! I know what i said sounds filmy, but trust me di, hats what i feel! So nice!

And i need to read more! :( :(

I liked Both Arjun and Arohi's persona :D
thanks varsh... thats the most sweetest compliment πŸ€—
Originally posted by moonkmh

Di,its so cute. "Auro" dnt kill me bt m picturisng big b in paa at dat tym. Btw i love aru's tomboy image,its really remindng myself nly. Haha. Cnt wait to knw what happnd in past n whats happng in present. Di,update it jaldi jaldi.
haha... big b! but that was the idea πŸ˜‰ thanks for the comment madhu πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Ok so here is my honest opinion
Helll
Why u stop here???
Continue n update next part ASAP
Hahahaha sorry to scared you
Ok it was awsomeee dear
And I love rain n Arjun n arohi cherry on the cake
It s absolute brilliant work
thanks jaya :))) dont scare me yaa, ill update soon πŸ˜†