Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing :D

wouldn't mind seeing rashi high :D :D 
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

TFS Christine!😊

I think Rashi confesses under influence.. But beer?😲 Never going to happen. 
But good that she confesses. Promises drama and maybe Jigar gets more screentime😛

The "beer" is iffy, but if Jijar gets more screen time from this I'm all for it. He needs to have some episodes just focused on him and her relationship. We need some anger, hurt, pain, redemption, baby-making 😆lots that can be done with a track for them.
farheen.raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
finally vishal has gt sum role:)
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANK FOR SHARING CHRISTINE...BUT TOTALLY CONFUSED WITH DIS ARTICLE...😕
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Christine.

I am looking forward to the confession but not liking Gopi's support, especially after all she has realised about / been through with Rashi.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they meant bhaang! The boys don't drink in the MM house. They just wanna bhaang! ðŸ¤£
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swasthi

Thanks for sharing Christine.

I am looking forward to the confession but not liking Gopi's support, especially after all she has realised about / been through with Rashi.

Well Swasthi, there is no other way, is there? 
Gopi cannot see Rashi in trouble. She cares for her and Jigar too much to do anything else. And maybe we will have Ahem again help her 😳 though this time I want him to stand by Jigar and let Rashi battle it all out alone. Some small knok jhok between GoHem will be adorable to see😳
If they can show Rashi a bit more human with some feelings of guilt and apology, I can take it. High time Rashi gets it that Gopi helps her while Urmi ruins her life😡
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i wish she blurt out some of urshi's other kk... i knw dat wnt hpn till de lst week of SNS bt v cn hope... i dnt want dem to forgive her easily... atleast dey shld mke her try hard for gaining trust as she did during gopi's accident  track...
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I feel may be urmi bought beer to clear out kidney stone, if somebody have told her so...Donno they can do anything in saathiya😛
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: basuanasuya

I feel may be urmi bought beer to clear out kidney stone, if somebody have told her so...Donno they can do anything in saathiya😛

Basu!! Just how did you come up with this? It's awesome! Beer is acidic so it might melt away the calcified stuff much like vinegar melts away soap scum. Hmm...my my, chemistry does come in handy! 😳