Ariya FF There Has To Be Something More (Part 13b added) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Leki

Nice update... bt confusing precap wats happening???? update soon...

i guess that's the suspense right? ;)
Great update but plz update more often :)
great update :) loved it
precap seems interesting
can't wait to read more
continue soon
great update
precap intersting
cont soon
Nice update..
Waiting for next one
awsum update...!!!
lvd it...!!!
precap is intrstng...!!
cant wait fr d nxt part..!!!
continue soon..!!!
Well after 3 weeks of working away for college, graduation requirements, and personal issues, I have found time to update. I know I take forever to update but its very hard to get time right now as there are many thing going on in my life right now. I have two updates I'm going to put up today as an apology and an effort to make this up to you. Also, I have already typed up another part besides the two i'm going to post so that will up soon since my problem is having time to type up the updates, not really the writing part. So enjoy the parts right now and please like always continue to support me by liking, commenting and adding me as a buddy for PMs. Love :)

Part 8
"Kya?! (What?!)" Arnav was shocked. He inspected Khushi and saw her outfit, her gun holster and proceed to glare at her. Then he noticed the mangalsutra and sindoor adorning her neck and forehead respectively and his face softened. "Tum?! Tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho? Tumhari himmat kaise hui iss ghar mein wapas aane ki?!" Everyone turned to see Anjali limp over and scream at Khushi. Arjun, Riya, and especially Arnav were about to respond in anger. "Bas Di! Bahut ho gaya. Waise toh hum yahan sirf kaam ke liye aaye hain. ETF mein hoon toh jahan humari team jaayegi wahan hum bhi jayenge." Khushi had been through enough these past few months to stop taking things lying down. "Ha! Tum? Aur officer? Tum toh gharon ko barbad karti ho. Gharon ko bacha kaise sakti ho?" Anjali scoffed at Khushi and Arnav clenched his fist. "Ghar ko toh aap ne barbad kiya tha Di. Mujhe ghar se bahar nikal kar." Arjun and Riya looked at each other in shock. "Tumhare kaam ke wajeh se kiya that Khushi." Anjali was on the verge of tears. "Humare kaam ke wajeh se nahin Di. Aapke pati ke kaam aur aapki ignorance ke wajah se. Waise bhi hum iske baare mein baate karne ke liye nahin aaye hai. Baat yahin hai ke main ek ETF officer hoon aur hum yahan kaam karne aaye hain." Khushi spoke softly but looked defiantly into the eyes of Anjali. 
"Aap sab apne kaam kar sakte hain. Lekin yeh ladki yahan nahin reh sakti." Anjali turned her back on Khushi and spoke to Arjun and Riya. "Pichli baar aapne humein humare iss ghar se nikal diya maine kuch nahin kaha. Lekin iss baar aap kuch nahin kar sakti. Hum Khushi Kumari Gupta SINGH RAIZADA hain. Humein yahaan rehne ka haq hai! Shayad aap se bhi zyaada haq hai humein. Aur ek baat. Hum ab ek officer hain aur please kuch matt kijiye jise mujhe apne power use karna pade." Khushi spoke firmly and Arnav smiled slightly with pride. "Chote kuch karo na." Anjali turned to show Arnav her tears so he would stick up for her but then she saw him smiling. "Sorry Di. But Khushi's right." Arnav looked at Anjali with indifference and she, in anger, started to walk off after Nani and Manorama, who already had started walking off. 
"Team sab aa gaye?" Rathod walked in and suddenly Anjali and Arnav froze. Anjali and Rathod looked at each other in shock. Anjali walked up to Rathod in anger and slapped him, leaving everyone shocked. Khushi stood, confused, but once Arnav grabbed Rathod's collar, she took Arnav's arm, twisted it behind his back, and pulled him away. "Khushi! Chodo mujhe!" Arnav glared at Rathod, who looked down at the ground. "Bilkul nahin. Pehle aap shanth ho jaiye." Khushi wanted to know what was going on. 
Anjali started sobbing and left the room as Arnav sat shaking in anger. Rathod just stood there staring at where Anjali had stood. Arjun and Chotu were holding angry Riya and Shree back from going after Anjali. Riya kept stuggling to get free from whoever was holding her. Suddenly, the her hand slipped loose and she ran a step off only to be pulled back by Arjun. Her lips hit his neck and she looked up at him. They stared at each other, until Arjun gave her a glare and Riya looked down. 
"Arnavji. Humein bataiye ke hua kya hai. Aap Rathod Sir ko kaise jaante hain? (Tell me what happened. How do you know Rathod sir?)" Khushi had put on her ETF shoes and was interrogating her husband. If this was any other situation, Arnav would have been amused. "Khushi. Galti meri hai. (It's my fault)" Rathod spoke up. "Sir. Hum abhi abhi aaye hain. Aap ne kuch kiya hi nahin toh aapki galti kaise ho sakti hain? (We just came. How could it be your fault?)" Riya was bitter. "Khushi maine tumhe bataaya tha na apne past ke baare mein aur kaise main apne shaadi ke din ghar se bhaag gaya tha? Jis ladki se meri shaadi hone wali thi' Woh ladki' Anjali thi. (Remember I told you about my past and how I ran away on my wedding day? The girl I was supposed to marry' That girl' Was Anjali.)" Rathod couldn't even bear to meet his eyes with Khushi's or anyone's for that matter. "Jhoot! Tum bhaag nahin gaye the! Tumne shaadi thodi thi kyun ki Di ko who chalne ka problem hai aur humare parents ne suicide ki thi! (Lies! You didn't run away! You broke the marriage because Di has the limp and our parents had committed suicide!)" Arnav stood up and shouted at Rathod. "Nahin Arnav. Mujhe police force join karna tha aur mera parivaar uss se khilaaf the. Mere gharwalon ne aap se jhoot kaha hoga apne jhoote izzat bachane ke liye. (No Arnav. I wanted to join the police force and my family was against that. My house people must have lied to you to save their joke reputation.)" Rathod got angry as soon as he mentioned his family. "Liar!" Arnav was pissed. 
"Nahin Arnavji. Humein nahin lagta hai Rathod Sir jhoot bol rahe hain. Woh jaante bhi nahin the ke humara Di se koi rishta hai. Aur humein unhone yahi bataaya tha. Agar Di ko chodne ka yahi kaaran hai jo aap soch rahe hai toh woh humse kyun jhoot bolte? (No. I don't think Rathod Sir is lying. He didn't even know I am related to Di. And he told me the same thing. If the reason for leaving Di is what you're thinking, then why would he lie to me?)" Khushi had been standing quietly behind Arnav and spoke up when she thought she had heard enough from both sides. She understood Arnav's anger well and until she looked into his eyes and reassured him, he wasn't going to calm down. Arnav looked back at her and realized that his calm-headed wife was right again. He merely nodded and held his hand out for Rathod to shake. Meanwhile, Rathod had been thinking about how much he must have hurt Anjali. Arnav and Rathod shook hands and then everyone sat down after the chaos. 
"Toh Shyam ka kya ho raha hai? (So what's happening with Shyam?)" Arnav started talking after a few minutes of silence. "Humne usse uss building ke security cameras mein dekha jahaan drug dealings hote the. Aur ussne Khushi ke.. (We saw him in the security cameras of a building where there used to be drug dealings. And with Khushi')" Riya started telling Arnav everything when Khushi held her arm and shook her head to keep quiet about her child. This exchange didn't escape Arjun's keen eyes but he decided he'd confront Khushi later. "Khushi ko kya? (With Khushi what?)" Arnav looked suspiciously at Khushi and Riya. "Arre aapne hi toh kaha tha ke who uske peeche pada hai na? (Oh only you told me he's after Khushi right?)" Riya fixed her statement quickly and after some contemplating Arnav gave up and nodded. "So.." Arnav was interrupted by the door opening and his Dadi walking in. 

Precap: 
Arnav and Khushi stood by the poolside. "Mujhe kabhi wapas nahin aana chahiye tha. (I should have never come back)" Khushi walked away and Arnav pulled her back. He kissed her tears. 
Riya was in her room in a white salwar suit. Her hair was wet and she danced to music playing on her ipod unaware someone staring at her from the doorway.

Sorry guys for some reason I can't post this as a separate post but enjoy part 9 as well. Love :)

Part 9

Dadi stopped and glared at Khushi. She was about to say something when Arnav stood up and blocked Khushi. Dadi looked shocked but just walked to her room. Arnav looked at Khushi and noticed her upset face. He knew she wasn't going to let anyone know she was hurt and sure enough she started acting happy. "Accha toh ab humein settle hona chahiye. Hum sab ko office jaana hai. (Okay so we should all get settled. We all need to go to office too.)" Everyone realized the truth in her words and quickly got their stuff and started asking about rooms, bathrooms, and everything.

Khushi noticed something on Arjun and started laughing. "Kya hua Khushi? Kyun hans rahi ho? (What happened? Why are you laughing?)" Chotu looked at her confused. Arnav turned to look at Chotu and was surprised to see the size of the jolly sounding man up close who was now amusedly staring the the hysterical Khushi and the irritated Arjun. "Chotu, Khushi hamesha se aisi hi paagal hai. (Khushi has always been crazy like this.)" Arnav smirked and waited for Khushi's reaction. "Haw!" Khushi started to hit Arnav playfully with her mouth forming an "O" but she looked at him and stopped. Arnav started to wonder why she was behaving so formally with him.

"Waise Arjunji. Aap ne mujhe bataaya nahin ke aapko makeup lagane ka shauk hai. Hum share kar lete. (By the way. You never told me you like wearing makeup. We could have shared.)" Khushi spoke teasingly. "Kya bakwas kar rahi ho Khushi? (What nonsense are you saying Khushi?)" Arjun snapped at her much to the chagrin of Arnav. Khushi, though, quickly pulled out her mirror from her purse and held it up to Arjun. Suddenly, everyone noticed the red lipstick mark on Arjun's neck. Arjun shot a violent look at Riya who looked away nervously, biting back laughter. Riya quickly walked away towards her room and everyone else burst out laughing at Arjun. Everyone received a death glare before Arjun stalked off.

Arjun and Rathod still couldn't go two minutes without fighting with each other so Arjun and Shree were sharing a room as were Rathod and Chotu. Arjun was in the bathroom in his room, remembering Riya's lips hitting his neck, when he heard Shree entering the room and quickly washed the mark off. Rathod was sitting in his room, remembering the accursed wedding time when he ran off and regretting how he must have made Anjali feel. He never had imagined his past would enter back into his life like this. Chotu walked in whistling and Rathod snapped out of his reverie.

Arnav checked on both of the rooms with the men to see if everything was okay. Then, he walked into Riya's room to see if she was comfortable. He saw Khushi unpacking her suitcase. "Tum kya kar rahi ho? (What are you doing?)" Arnav was confused. "Apna saaman rakh rahi hoon? (Keeping my stuff?)" Khushi was equally as baffled by his question. He looked at her expectantly until it hit her that he was expecting her to move back in their room. She looked at him but then remembered her getting shot and finding out her baby was dead. She knew he didn't know and that she should have told him but she couldn't afford his anger getting in the way of her revenge. She looked down and Arnav's anger flared up. He walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Khushi flinched and quickly blinked her eyes so she wouldn't cry as Riya watched out sadly from the bathroom.

The ETF team left for their office. The day went by slowly for them and Arnav, who had meetings and couldn't even concentrate from worrying about Khushi. Riya and Khushi were stuck doing paperwork. Shree worked on some new software and Chotu spent the day in the gym. Rathod was acting like a lost soul for some reason and Arjun never left a chance to comment on his changed behavior. Shree told them that Arnav informed him that Shyam was on trip and was going to return the next night. The day was finally over and Arnav and the ETF team pulled up at Shantivan at the same time.

They all entered together and walked towards the dining table to eat. Khushi felt odd not making anything in the kitchen but thought it wouldn't go down well with anyone besides Arnav. NK, Payal, and Akash were out of town too. Anjali, Nani, Mami sat down and Dadi had refused to sit with them at the table. Everyone was served food except Khushi. "Tumhara khaana wahan servants ke paas pada hai. Jahan tumhe hona chahiye. (Your food is with the servants. Where you belong.)" Anjali smirked at Khushi who tried to stare right back. "Agar Khushi Di ko khaane ka koi haq nahin, toh humara haq bilkul bhi nahin banta. (If Khushi Di doesn't have the right to have the food, then we definitely don't have that right.)" Riya defiantly looked at Anjali and pushed her food away. Rathod, Shree, and even ever-hungry Chotu followed suit along with Arjun, after much contemplation. Arnav finally fed Khushi with his own hands and glared at Anjali with hurt in his eyes while Khushi just stared at him. Anjali walked off and Khushi ran to the poolside. Everyone excused themselves one-by-one and Arnav went after Khushi.

Khushi was staring at the stars and crying. Arnav came up and hugged her from behind. "Yeh tumhara modern look kaafi suit karta hai tumhe. (Your new modern look really suits you.)" Arnav nuzzled her bare nack that used to always be covered by her dupatta. "Pata nahin main tumhare bina yeh pichle 6 mahine kaise kaat raha tha. (I have no idea how these past 6 months passed without you)" Arnav hugged her tighter. "Humein wapas nahin aana chahiye tha. (I shouldn't have come back)" Khushi looked lost and just whipered. "What the? Kya kaha tumne? (What did you way?)" Arnav pulled her to face him and it took all his self-control to not grab her shoulders and shake her. "Humare wapas aane se hi aapke saare rishte bikhar rahe hain. (Your relationships are suffering because of me.)" Khushi couldn't bear to look at Arnav after making him be rude with Anjali. "Are you mad Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?! Main Di se tab se naraz hoon jab se tum gayi thi! Tumhare jaane se main phirse woh pehla wala ASR ban gaya tha. Ab main Arnav hoon. Tumhara Arnav. (I am mad at Di ever since you left the house. After you left I became that old ASR again. Now I'm Arnav. Your Arnav.)" Arnav pulled her closer to him and she looked up with teary eyes. Arnav leaned in and kissed her tears as her breathing increased. Their proximity left each other just as affected as it always had. He slowly made his kisses go down to her neck. She closed her eyes and he looked up at her parted lips. Arnav pushed Khushi's hair out of her face and leaned in.

Riya had just gotten out of the shower. She wore a simple white patiala suit to go to sleep. Her hair was wet and dripping on her face and neck. She danced to the music playing on her iPod unaware of someone staring at her from the doorway. She looked into the mirror and spun around shocked. Her hair sprayed water onto Arjun's face and got stuck acrosse her face. Arjun noticed how pretty Riya looked even at night with no makeup on. Her face was glowing the moonlight and he could see every drop of water on her neck glisten. Arjun stared at her, walked towards her slowly, and then pushed her hair out of her face. Riya, who's eyes were closed from her hair hitting her face, looked at Arjun confused, when he snapped back into attention. "Agar tumhara yeh naach gaana khatam ho gaya hai toh hum sab Rathod ke room mein kuch discuss karne ke liye jaana hai, Khushi ke bina. (If your singing and dancing is over, we need to go to Rathod's room to discuss something, without Khushi.)"

Precap: None    

Edited by livluvbollywood - 11 years ago
awesome update :) loved it
love khushi's confidence and the way she answered anjali was just superb :)
anjali slapped rathod ðŸ˜²
khushi twisted arnav's arm ðŸ˜†
so rathore was suppose to get married to anjali
loved khushi's dialogue " aap ne mujhe bataya nahi ke apko makeup lahane ka shauk hai.. hum share kar lete"🤣
red lipstick mark on Arjun's neck ðŸ˜†
arnav fed khushi :) how sweet
ariya scenes were really cute
continue soon
Amazing updates... Love the new avatar of Khushi... though i don't like this roop of the always-so-sweet-and-loving Anjali bt chalta hai!!! PLZZ PM me next time!!!