MJHT's 2 Producers 2CVs Liked My 4th HBD MJHT Post

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
OMGGG i cant beleive this...MJHT ke Producers-Sudhir Sir & Seema Ma'm & Two MJHT CVs - Gautam Hegde Sir & Anand Sir...all d 4 of them saw the bday topic me & my frnz made last nite on d eve of MJHT's 4th Bday this year...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳...

Today morning i had FB msgd MJHT ke producers-Sudhir & Seema and four MJHT CVs abt this thread made by me & frnz yday...

||SHOW Bole Toh...MJHT||~*Happy 4th Bday MJHT*~

This ws d COMMON msg i send them to all 6 of them...

"
Helloo...donno if u remembr or nt bt yday(22nd sept)ws MJHT's 4th bday... ppl lik me will be FOREVER indebted to u n other CVs n cast of MJHT for bringing us MJHT to our lives 4 years back...its THE BESTEST SHOW evr..n thtsy EVERY YEAR v CELEBRATE such MJHT SPL days... So on tht bday eve,Me & my team hv made this spl topic... plz do c it whenvr u gt time...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3207728
"

I din xpect reply frm ny of them...bt still i msgd all of them coz i thot they also shud c our thread aftr all they r d ones who gave us our MJHT..😃😃...But to my utter surprise...i gt replies...n tht too nt jst one..BUT FOUR out of six msgs sent...THIS IS UNBELIAVABLE & FREAKING AWESOME...😲😲😲😲😲 ...

1)Gautam Hegde[CV] Sir's Reply
Happy anniversary to all of you! The show is very special to me also and shall always remain in our hearts. 😊 thank you all for the love and adulation.

2)Anand[CV] Sir's Reply
Actually I did not remember
so touched that you guys did
and even more touched that you remembered me and mailed me
Thanks so much
You guys take care
bless you

3)Sudhir[Producer] Sir's Reply
Thanks a ton. It's really encouraging

4)Seema[Producer] Ma'm's Reply
Awesome! Thanks! We r also feeling nostalgic.

omg omg omggg me & my team r goin super crazy n happy on this WONDERFUL GESTURES from CVs & Producers...... Me & My team hv truly workd hard for this thread...and in the end to get such awesomest responses from both MJHT FANS & CREW OF MJHT... is like really really an AWESOME REWARD for all d hard work did for this spl thread...

So I and my Team - Charmee,Shruti & Sanu thank u all and Seema Ma'm,Sudhir Sir,Gautam Sir,Anand Sir for loving n appreciating our efforts whole heartedly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG Nikki m sooo happy that you got so many replied for our MJHT B'day post
Truly hadn't expected that we will get so many replies dat too from Sudhir sir n Seema mam..PH of MJHT😲 M sooo happy😃😃 even Gautam sir n Anand sir replied😃
Indeed MJHT is veryyy  Special to everyone dats the reason they saw the thread and replied😃  MJHT is the best...even after 4 years no one has forgotten but MJHT, but today even they took time for MJHT...MJHT has made dat place in everyones heart😃 MJHT is an Epic❤️
Their reply made my day... I feel like its the fruit for all the efforts we had put in into the post😃

Congo Nikki🤗🤗🤗 Congo Shruti and  Sanu🤗🤗

Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww dats awesummm!!!! congratzzz to the CV !!!!!!!!!!
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Its really very sweet of them to have replied to you...but you and all those you contributed to the thread desrved it...👏👏👏👏👏

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thats awesome that they replied you !! 😊 MJHT rocks !! 🥳
jp_mars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...i am very happy for you guys...it was completely unexpected😛.
it is very sweet of them...MJHT must be spcl for them too.
you guys completely deserved it👍🏼
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats. Its so sweet of them to reply back.🥳
MJHT ROCKS!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omgg congrats nikki, shru,charmee and sanu for this, the thread is sooo amazing that it should get this praise and applause and awww their replies <33 it's soo sweet of them to take time out and reply and actually see the thread too, awww im sure u must be on cloud 9 sautann, hayeee 😛
congratzz 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

omgg congrats nikki, shru,charmee and sanu for this, the thread is sooo amazing that it should get this praise and applause and awww their replies <33 it's soo sweet of them to take time out and reply and actually see the thread too, awww im sure u must be on cloud 9 sautann, hayeee 😛

c my fb status...u will get ur ans sautan...😆😆😉😉